• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Delta Three reloading press from XOF Ind , a sturdy reliable modular reloading press

XOF Industries

Private
Minuteman
box.JPG
Hello I'd like to introduce another product from XOF industries . Its Called the Delta Three .
when we set out making this reloading press we wanted to build the most sturdy over built single stage press we could that would be adequate for some one who is just getting into reloading and doesn't want to spend a whole lot of money. The main body of the press is made of cast grey Iron that has been air hardened after the casting prosses , a file wont even touch this thing . the mounting holes will accommodate up to 1/2-13 bolts un like a lot of other presses that use smaller mounting screws . One of the other things we wanted to incorporate was a sliding modular die block. This allows you to set up your reloading dies and then swap between calibers quickly . The Press Ram is 1.25 diameter to ensure absolute rigidity. we also over sized the primer chute tube to .260 dia so that a spent primer log jam wont be an issue . It also comes with its own proprietary shell holders that have a common base . It comes with shell holders for 9mm , 45 , .223 and 308 based cartridges .
1 die block
and the primer cup
This Press was made in a short run and is a Snipers Hide exclusive . When you purchase a press we will get your contact info and the number of die blocks you desire as well as a request for a shell holder for a caliber that's not listed , both are made to order

die blocks are 35$ per
and shell holders are 10$

the whole reloading press kit is: 220$ and is available Right now , just PM me with how you'd like to pay

the reloading press is backed with a life time guarantee

we'd be happy to answer any questions you have below

8.JPG

7.JPG

5.JPG

4.JPG

3.JPG

9.JPG
6.JPG

This is super interesting. I'd love to get my hands on one and feel it out! As soon as I get the funds I'd love to test the hell out of it. See how it compares and performs next to my other presses. Good innovation guys! Keep up the good work 👍

Reactions: XOF Industries
This is super interesting. I'd love to get my hands on one and feel it out! As soon as I get the funds I'd love to test the hell out of it. See how it compares and performs next to my other presses. Good innovation guys! Keep up the good work 👍
I'm glad you like it and any criticism you have of it I would greatly value , its the only way to make things better

Can't tell from the pictures, but looks a little short. What is the maximum size round that can be loaded?
What is the sliding die block material? How is it indexed and aligned ... is that just a rod with a spring loaded ball?
How do you with between small and large primers?

Where is the press made?

Looks pretty good, but you might want to off set the handle.