• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Delta

Damian Garwolski

Private
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2021
Poland
Polish brand Delta today showed new riflescopes at IWA Outdoor Classics 2023 in Nuremberg Germany.
Delta Stryker HD 1-10x28
Delta Stryker HD 3.5-21x44

Both 34mm tube. Both FFP.
Made in Japan. The quality is impressive.

Hall 4A / 4A-506

Last edited:
I have two Delta Stryker 4.5-30s that I've been really happy with, so I'm very interested in the 1-10 for my shorty .308. Any idea on price or release date?

I'd also heard they were coming out with a new 6-36ish FFP optic, have you heard anything about that?

Now this might be pretty slick as a DMR style optic. 12.8 in and 27.9 oz
56449947-0220-4A7A-B9D2-8990C7B1E5E1.jpeg

Id like to know the FOV.
But other than that reticle it's quite promising, that reticle though is gross.
Depends on how they executed the reticle thickness, not my favorite but may be workable. Is it too much to hope brightness will be enough to see at bottom mag in daylight? I wish more mfr’s would encorporate a circle of death reticle for hunter/DMR/SPR type roles. Bushy G2H and March FML-TR1H got it right.

I
Depends on how they executed the reticle thickness, not my favorite but may be workable. Is it too much to hope brightness will be enough to see at bottom mag in daylight? I wish more mfr’s would encorporate a circle of death reticle for hunter/DMR/SPR type roles. Bushy G2H and March FML-TR1H got it right.
I'm not holding much hope for it.
They've kept all the bad parts about the LRD-1T reticle and changed all the good parts to be more like the bad parts.
Maybe a killer FOV and a decent line thickness will be enough to make up for it, time will tell i guess.

I'm not convinced a donut is necessary, I didn't fell like the one on the Athlon Helos made that much difference, it was the general line thickness that made the most difference in my opinion.
Maybe a brightly illuminated donut would be beneficial, but the right combination of line thickness and outer stadia is more important (again in my opinion).

Reactions: Glassaholic
Polish brand Delta today showed new riflescopes at IWA Outdoor Classics 2023 in Nuremberg Germany.
Delta Stryker HD 1-10x28
Delta Stryker HD 3.5-21x44

Both 34mm tube. Both FFP.
Made in Japan. The quality is impressive.

Hall 4A / 4A-506

View attachment 8088777View attachment 8088780View attachment 8088782View attachment 8088783View attachment 8088784View attachment 8088785View attachment 8088786

Can you please link to the 1-10. I want to see what that reticle is like. Very interested in such a thing.

Reactions: cruiserweight
3,5x
FOV 6.33°
33,2ft @100 Yard
11,1m @100 m

21x
FOV 1.06°
5,6ft @100 Yard
1,9m @ 100 m
Thanks, looks like its not just a re-skin of the Bushnell DMR scope then, no tunneling which is good, and FOV is fairly respectable.

Curious to see what a hunting reticle looks like.

This reticle made for PRS and quite well. It has precise 0.1mrad markers. For hunting there will soon be a completely different reticle.
I mean no, it's not done quite well for prs. It has quarter mil crosses and dashes? That's very ill defined windage markings. Leupold/burris have done the quarter mil idea pretty well, this was an after thought. The ebr-7D, skmr3, milXt, pr2-mil, mpct2, mr4, these reticles are great. They're all vastly different. With all the good reticles out in the world, I don't understand how these fails still make it to final production. Maybe the digital rendering is way different than actually viewing the scope, let's hope so.

Reactions: b6graham and Hegre
I mean no, it's not done quite well for prs. It has quarter mil crosses and dashes? That's very ill defined windage markings. Leupold/burris have done the quarter mil idea pretty well, this was an after thought. The ebr-7D, skmr3, milXt, pr2-mil, mpct2, mr4, these reticles are great. They're all vastly different. With all the good reticles out in the world, I don't understand how these fails still make it to final production. Maybe the digital rendering is way different than actually viewing the scope, let's hope so.

The crosses are half and full Mil not 1/4 Mil….
The fact that you saw the reticle and thought it was 1/4 says a lot about how “good” of a reticle it is, and the lack of intuitive-ness.

The half mil crosses may be more obvious in person, but my experience with the LRD-1T reticle suggests they are not a good design choice. I understand how the design can be used for .1mil holds but the reality is a reticle like the EBR-7c is much easier on the eye, takes less to interpret under time pressure, and you can bracket a target with the .2mil hashes to get your .1mil holds.

I didn’t really want to turn this into a Delta reticle bashing thread but I think that is inevitable at this stage….

Reactions: Hegre
The crosses are half and full Mil not 1/4 Mil….
The fact that you saw the reticle and thought it was 1/4 says a lot about how “good” of a reticle it is, and the lack of intuitive-ness.

The half mil crosses may be more obvious in person, but my experience with the LRD-1T reticle suggests they are not a good design choice. I understand how the design can be used for .1mil holds but the reality is a reticle like the EBR-7c is much easier on the eye, takes less to interpret under time pressure, and you can bracket a target with the .2mil hashes to get your .1mil holds.

I didn’t really want to turn this into a Delta reticle bashing thread but I think that is inevitable at this stage….
I intended to mean crosses and hashes on a 1/4 mil reticle. There are only 3 divisions between 0 and full mil, and if everything is evenly split, that's quarter mil based. Since the divisions at 1/4 and 3/4 are dashes(unknown width) it very lacking on well defined horizontal stadia holds. Way too much to have to think okay the inside edge of 1/4 hash is 1.2 and outside edge is 1.3 you're forced to bracket instead of using a vertical edge as defined aiming point. I have 3 zco, few atacr, few gen3 razor, a minox zp5, 2 k624i scopes, I guess I know what works for me. This delta reticle is not user friendly whatsoever. Regardless, I'll quit mucking up the thread. I liked all the physics of this scope and have played with the delta Stryker which had very good Lowe glass. Was hoping this scope would fit my needs on a new hunting rifle.

I'm a red blooded southern red-neck reticle basher :ROFLMAO: I rip on a lot of reticles from various manufacturers but at the end of the day reticles are subjective and greatly based on personal preference, given enough time almost any mil hash reticle can be learned and used very effectively. If the Schmidt P4FL were the only reticle available as mil hash in FFP scopes, I would be very happy with it and make it work, but it's not and there are lots of options out there which is usually why I recommend to other shooters, pick the reticle you like and then pick the scope, cause if you buy the best mechanical/optical scope out there and do not like the reticle I can tell you right now you will likely be selling that scope at some point down the road. Regardless of how good the glass is, you have to look at that reticle every time you look through the scope and a "bad" reticle plays psychological tricks on you.

Reactions: beetroot
No, thank you... :sneaky:

As far as the reticle goes, as you correctly pointed out, they are in the eye of the beholder. I thought their 1T reticle in the 4.5-30x56 was quite good and I like this one more. It is a useful evolution of the original concept they had.
General disclaimer: I had some input into this reticle, but I did not design it. It is their design and I anticipate it will do well. To be fair, it is a little different from the more common reticles we use here, but it is functional and I think it works better in this scope than in the 4.5-30x56 (where it still works pretty well).
It is essentially two reticle in one: 0.5mrad based reticle when you are under time pressure and 0.1mrad based reticle when you are not.
Line thicknesses look like they are appropriate for the magnification range. I am sure Delta will release full reticle specs soon.

ILya

Reactions: Glassaholic
I'm interested how they did illumination in the 1-10, I assume it would be standard like the Eotech vs Diffractive* nuclear bright like the Razor 1-10 to keep cost down.

Delta Stryker has been around a while now, it's too bad they don't have a bigger distribution channel in the US, would love to see a Hide dealer be able to pick them up...

Reactions: JS8588
Delta Stryker has been around a while now, it's too bad they don't have a bigger distribution channel in the US, would love to see a Hide dealer be able to pick them up...

We carry the Delta Stryker 1-6, 5-30, and their LRF Binos on our site. We also have some of their lower end stuff on hand but haven't had a chance to test (and therefore carry / endorse) them yet.

They're all killer for the price, and to @koshkin 's credit I wouldn't have bought one (or started stocking them) if it wasn't for his expertise and knowledge.

We carry the Delta Stryker 1-6, 5-30, and their LRF Binos on our site. We also have some of their lower end stuff on hand but haven't had a chance to test (and therefore carry / endorse) them yet.

They're all killer for the price, and to @koshkin 's credit I wouldn't have bought one (or started stocking them) if it wasn't for his expertise and knowledge.
That's brilliant, had no idea someone on the Hide was importing these scopes. With regard to the 3.5-21x44 and 1-10x28, will you be stocking those and any idea on ETA?

Got any pricing or ETA on the 3.5-21?

That's brilliant, had no idea someone on the Hide was importing these scopes. With regard to the 3.5-21x44 and 1-10x28, will you be stocking those and any idea on ETA?

I have already emailed asking for hard numbers, but they're stating June / July 2023 (at least for the 3.5-21.

We will stock both 100%, assuming they don't do anything whacky with final changes to production models.

I have already emailed asking for hard numbers, but they're stating June / July 2023 (at least for the 3.5-21.

We will stock both 100%, assuming they don't do anything whacky with final changes to production models.
You should carry both.
Call it an educated guess.
I fully intend to test both carefully and thoroughly.

ILya

What is the damn reticle on the 1-10?

Or does the OP ot want to answer?

Fourth time asking.
I have seen a few different reticle concepts for the 1-10x and I am not 100% sure which one was displayed at IWA since I did not go.
It is entirely possible we will have to wait until Delta converges on the reticle options for it.
I am moderately certain that the 3.5-21x44 will be available sooner than the 1-10x28, so the initial reticle for the 3.5-21 is finalized.

ILya

Reactions: JDB55 and MK20
I’m intrigued by both. They both seem well thought out and have several things I’m looking for.

Reactions: JS8588