• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dem Comes Out For 2A ... Against Trump

At least he has some understanding of what 2A is. I bet that's newfound knowledge.

Please, please, please...start an armed insurection against Trump. I dare you. :) I double dare you. :)

Reactions: ArmyJerry
I am betting you guys were all pretty mum when Cadet Bone Spurs advocated the same thing against Hillary.

if we could survive the obama debacle without an armed insurrection.....im pretty sure they can survive their "Trumpocolypse".....

funny.....the idea of "fighting the govt" is completely ridiculous when they have their man in charge......yet when the tables are turned, they jump to use violence........"guns for me, not for yee" apparently.

also.....that prissy douche-canoe doesnt look like he knows his ass from his elbow......is he going to lead this armed insurrection?.....god i fucking hope so

Compliments of our Brother @oneshot86 (y)

1521473636482.png

Reactions: ArmyJerry
I am betting you guys were all pretty mum when Cadet Bone Spurs advocated the same thing against Hillary.

Implying someone else might commit violence if someone tries to trample the constitution and saying its time to commit violence against elected president are not one and the same.

Reactions: Mwalex
This is the same violence promoting rhetoric spewed by the Dems that contributed to the Congressional shooting in DC . Just a matter of time before some Dematard Loony starts shooting again .