• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dem. Sen. Blumenthal says Republicans are the enemies of Communism

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Well duh, mf'r.

"Senator Richard Blumenthal(D-Conn.) said he was “excited and proud” to help the Connecticut Communist Party celebrate the 102nd anniversary of the founding of the Communist Party USA over the weekend..."

I thought after he spoke at an earlier Communist Awards Ceremony, he claimed he didn't realize it was about communism.

Well, republicans are progressives*, so…..nope!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
On paper, this is true. In practice, We can all only wish it were true so we might burn it out from the plauge it is.

both parties are the enemy of freedom both are just as dirty as the other .
The republicans are satisfied with standing in the deep background where they can remain unnoticed while stealing the taxpayers money to become multi-millionaires. Every once in a while they step out of the fog to blather about something the working class wants but they quickly fade to black and disappear into the background unseen and unnoticed.
LOSERS ALL!!!

Well, republicans are progressives*, so…..nope!

I was at a shooting range in '91 and remember seeing that speech live on the range shack TV when he announced '...a kinder, gentler nation. A New World Order.' I never trusted that old bastard since.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
#statesrightsnow
As I understand it (I'm no scholar, just a man who still possesses his ability of critical thinking) the GOP was for smaller government, but this isn't working out, the politicians have given in to the status quo. Since the little tiny snowball FDR started rolling a hundred years ago has finally built momentum, Trump (non-politician), in an altruistic attempt, threw himself in front of it but only proved to be a speed-bump. Unless a whole bunch are willing to do the same (I am!) It will reach terminal velocity. Folks they have worked for over a hundred years to get this far, it won't/can't be stopped in just a few election cycles. The most disturbing aspect to me is how now they've seemingly achieved the ability to shutdown anything that questions them.
**Which is why this place right here is so important** SH bear pit has become my social media as of late. I'm only one poor, I've lived with more than some, yet less than others. I'm ready to do what I can, in any capacity. But it's gonna take more than one heavy hitter patriots acting in concert to have any real impact. Elon Musk types, but I think he's still too driven by ambitious entrepreneurialism to care enough yet, he's just starting to see, as they keep poking the bear...

#statesrightsnow
As I understand it (I'm no scholar, just a man who still possesses his ability of critical thinking) the GOP was for smaller government, but this isn't working out, the politicians have given in to the status quo. Since the little tiny snowball FDR started rolling a hundred years ago has finally built momentum, Trump (non-politician), in an altruistic attempt, threw himself in front of it but only proved to be a speed-bump. Unless a whole bunch are willing to do the same (I am!) It will reach terminal velocity. Folks they have worked for over a hundred years to get this far, it won't/can't be stopped in just a few election cycles. The most disturbing aspect to me is how now they've seemingly achieved the ability to shutdown anything that questions them.
**Which is why this place right here is so important** SH bear pit has become my social media as of late. I'm only one poor, I've lived with more than some, yet less than others. I'm ready to do what I can, in any capacity. But it's gonna take more than one heavy hitter patriots acting in concert to have any real impact. Elon Musk types, but I think he's still too driven by ambitious entrepreneurialism to care enough yet, he's just starting to see, as they keep poking the bear...
The only thing the Republican Party is making smaller is your bank account.

I don't think the lying, stolen valor, pedo trash was talking about the Washington General Republicans in office but the conservatives that have to vote for them.

They are using the word 'enemy' to label patriots. And thats ok.

Last edited:
F ing Rambo eating fish heads and drinking paddy water while wasting charlie with his bare hands.

The Republican party is the enemy of communism, but there are no Republicans in Congress

Reactions: MadDuner
Most citizens are the enemy of Communism..... and are completely blind to the fact they are being destroyed because they fail to fight back.