• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dem. Senate nominee for South Carolina says: 'you gotta treat white people like sh!t

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Otherwise, they get out of line.

I keep white people "under my thumbs" or else "they get out of control."
"My district is slightly Republican, and it's heavily white. I'm no stranger to white people; I'm from a mostly white town. And let me tell you one thing. You oughta know who you're dealing with, like you gotta treat them like s***, like I mean that's the only way they'll respect you."

Mm-mm, 'das right.

Last edited:
Damn right. Preach it sista!

Now you know why nobody wants to live in a white neighborhood. No good crackas.

Reactions: Arc Light
And it's never just one. Before you know it Saturday mornings there'll be white people everywhere mowin they yards and gettin up leaves. Never trust anyone that uses shampoo!
Yup, then comes the HOAs, Karens bitching about people parking in their yards, ordinances about pit bulls running loose, ordinances against dope houses getting shot up...cain't have nuthin' without Whitey screwing it up.

Last edited:
When house hunting, if a neighborhood has homes with all the curtains and blinds hung straight, run away fast.

Is that a young Aunt Jemima?

KM-1.jpg

iu

Otherwise, they get out of line.

I keep white people "under my thumbs" or else "they get out of control."
"My district is slightly Republican, and it's heavily white. I'm no stranger to white people; I'm from a mostly white town. And let me tell you one thing. You oughta know who you're dealing with, like you gotta treat them like s***, like I mean that's the only way they'll respect you."

Mm-mm, 'das right.

9402DE74-5FAD-4EDB-B9DE-B9670D49F08E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: MtnCreek
We whites like to keep them uppity blacks under our knees other wise they dindonuffin.

Even after all this comes out many whites will still vote for it to keep their privilege in check.