• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Demand Release of U.S.M.C. Sgt. Tahmooressi Suffering with PTSD from Mexico Imprisonment

Thanks for the link, DONE!
Don't know as this will help though. Might have better results appealing to the Canadian Embassy, they likely have more clout.

Last edited:
I found this on the Facebook pag in support of Andrew Tahmooressi. https://www.facebook.com/freeusmctahmooressifrommexicanjail

What do you think of this guys Porter M. Corn's thoughts on the matter. Do they have any merit?

Porter M Corn: Makes no difference whether it was a mistake or not! He entered a sovereign nation where possession of arms clearly defined in their laws as for the "exclusive use of the military" and violation of that law is a serious felony.

He was chained to a cot because the damned fool tried to escape and he can thank his lucky stars he wasn't killed in the attempt. Furthermore, attempted escape is a crime in Mexico, as it is in the U.S. and he is damned lucky that he is not also charged with that.

His prior service in and for the US, a country I also proudly served, has ZERO to do with the crimes with which he is charged with in Mexico. Matter of fact, his service, along with claims of suffering from PTSD and the weapons he had in his possession might make his story a little harder to believe by Mexican authorities since Americans have been discovered offering their mercenary services to the cartels in Mexico.

Your claim the government does nothing is without basis. They do what they can diplomatically. Just as the US and Texas flipped them off when they requested court review of a couple of recent death penalty cases where the defendants, both Mexican nationals were not advised of their rights to consular services, with that in mind, it is doubtful Mexico will pay more than lip service to any requests from John Kerry, Obama and certainly not those protesting and DEMANDING his immediate release.

And the more they protest, the ruder and cruder the demands become, the more Mexico can and will drag their feet on resolving this case.

This case will be resolved in good time when people back off, quit making demands and threats and let the system work.

Because at the end of the day, without regard to this guys claims of not intentionally wanting to cross the border, he is guilty of the crimes charged and the potential crime of escape.
Like · 5 hours ago

My response to him:

To Porter, Sounds like you were literally there throughout his whole ordeal. Also sounds like you're glad he's there. If not, why would you make these claims as "THEY" clearly are without basis. If he was trying to cross Canada, his weapons would have been confiscated and he would have been released, in less than 24hrs through due process, as an Ally Country should do. Last I remember Mexico was our Ally and for that reason we don't treat their illegals like common criminals instead they are treated as guests that go through due process then released to go back to their own Country. As for those Mexican Nationals executed, they were convicted of Rape and Murder. Being someone who has served you should at least give him and his family the benefit of the doubt and stand with him like a brother in arms instead of accuse him as being a common criminal. No, I will not stand for it!!!! I will not let Mexico, a Country we've been supporting, treat this man as one of their own common criminals and shove him in these roach infested, third world country jails.

I wanted to continue but started getting emotional and would have veered of track.

Last edited:
If porter m corn is the same as the one that shows up on google. Then screw that pos. many posts on google about this troll "Americas little asshole"

I wonder how long they would keep this guy, if let's say, a "big" Mexican drug dealer, or federally (one in the same actually) had a member of their family kidnapped and were offered an exchange? I am by no means advocating this drastic solution, just looking for others opinions, as to do something like that would be illegal-and not politically correct.

As of right now he is being held in the infirmary surrounded by nurses and guards away from the general population. He is being allowed visitations daily and the pressure of this case is being felt. As for expediting due process, well not sure if that will happen but his hearing is around the corner and Representatives throughout the nation are getting involved to make sure the Mexican Government knows they are being closely watched. Fox news has ran it several times and I believe CNN is preparing the story for tonight. Right now it's just a matter of time till he gets out safely. United we stand, divided we fall.

I really wonder if the Mexican govt. cares what the US govt thinks. For years they have allowed mass cultivation of drugs, their govt. system has been corrupt for generations, it is deeply embedded in the Mexican culture. Payola is a way of life in mexico. Drug lords have more than the central govt.. I hope locobear is correct, however; I have serious doubts about anything coming from the Mexican govt. Mexicans crossing the border to commit crime in the U.S. in not new! The Mexican govt thumbing their nose at the US is not new either.

I don't trust them either but as long as we stick together and believe in each other......there is nothing we can't accomplish. United we stand, divided we fall.