• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Democrats: Deplorables, now Deranged.

j-huskey

Jafo / Instigator !
Minuteman
Jul 27, 2001
AL
none
'We are Q': A deranged conspiracy cult leaps from the Internet to the crowd at Trump's 'MAGA' tour - Washington Post
'We are Q': A deranged conspiracy cult leaps from the Internet to the crowd at Trump's 'MAGA' tour - Washington Post
http://tinyurl.com/ybw6sn96
shared via www.newshog.co

Democrats into name calling, stuck on the letter "d"... no matter how much better suited to them... :- )

Seems they dont like "q" either... cult status, deranged cult.....

If you dont think like them.... ?

I'm a Q fan too. Neat rifles, just wish they would release their Honey Badger stock on its own.

As for this Q, don't know much about them and I don't Chan anything, too much stupidity on that side of the internet and I don't feel like trying to wade through the bullshit to get to a kernel of what may or may not be the truth.

I see Q as either trying to stave of CW II long enough to get major rebuttal forces in place/ready or, insiders within the Trump team hoping to sway fence riders into seeing the last 60 years of fucking the public by big money an those who want a OWO/NWO for what the true end game is. All the while trying to prevent same from happening.
I have no issues with anything Trump has done to this point. The left fucks have tried everything to derail him an he has been to-date 3-4 moves ahead, just like a good manager should be. He is fucking up many gravy trains an I for one am truly enjoying the show.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
If WAPO thinks it's worth debunking...then maybe it's true. :)

PS Maybe Q is trying to get everyone to see that which they have been conditioned not to. If so and its all true? I'd buy him a beer.