• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Democrats gun control bill in Minnesota.

samadisoulcrusher

Zero fucks, given..
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2012
Minn
This bill will basically repeal the 2nd Amendment in Minnesota. The Democrats control all 3 houses of the state.
So there is a high probability that this will be rammed thru.

Senator John Marty and Senator Liz Bolden have introduced a MAJOR gun control bill that, if passed, will essentially repeal the Second Amendment in Minnesota.

Their bill, SF1723, contains a number of onerous gun control provisions, including:
  • Registration of all firearms
  • Registration of all magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds
  • Registration of all .50 caliber firearms
  • Mandatory lost & stolen reporting
  • Banning nearly all semi-automatic rifles
  • No more than one gun purchase every 30 days
  • Police Chiefs would now issue permits to carry
  • You would be required an obtain a permit to own any firearm
  • Permits would require physical and mental health testing
  • Permits and firearms ownership would require liability insurance
  • Firearms could not be carried on any government property or inside any government facility - even with a permit to carry
  • It would be a crime to carry past a sign prohibiting carry at a private establishment
  • and MANY other restrictions on your Second Amendment rights

This bill is a MASSIVE infringement upon your Second Amendment rights and MUST be opposed immediately.

Past proposed bills also left registration fees up to the local policing authority.
As well as how and where you can store guns and ammo. Plus the police authority would be granted access
to inspect your storage at any time at their discretion.
Their definition of assault weapons includes pump and lever action. As well as Semi auto.
I'm certain that all of that is in this bill too.
As the main guy behind this bill John Marty is always the guy that introduces these bills.
He has stretch marks around his lips from sucking Bloomberg's dick for years.
The anti gun lobby has poured millions of dollars into Minnesota democrats for years.

• Wow
Reactions: Pbgt and Sblzrd65
Having been involved in Minnesota 2A defense for awhile, I feel this won't fly. Way too radical even for this fucked-up state. Sen. Grant Hauschild is the current state senator in Tom Baak's old slot and if he votes for it he'll be done, so... I think we'll have some bullshit sneak through, but not much. Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus is the place to get involved. BTW, back in 2013 the push from the Dems was even higher ( right after Sandy Hook ) and we held it all back, even with total Dem control just like it is now. Donate and/or volunteer/ participate today!!

• Firearms could not be carried on any government property or inside any government facility - even with a permit to carry
  • It would be a crime to carry past a sign prohibiting carry at a private establishment
Make this applicable to law enforcement also...what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Fucking pointdexter trying to fuck us over.

Typical pinko.

That same website gives his home address. Not going to post it, though.

B8ECAB2B-70CA-4CDC-9F80-4A4D2A533F87.jpeg

7E7EC3EA-A56C-4F96-B3EE-BC4500CE464D.jpeg

I’m on my way out of this state.

Good luck to you guys that are left.
Same. We moved to NC this past year. Hate to hear it. Good people in that state once you get out of the cities, St. Cloud, etc.

Reactions: Pbgt
The bastards in this state I tell ya.

Anyone looking to sell or trade some farmland in MT/ID/WY for highly productive/high value farmland in MN shoot me a PM. Lol

It's really too bad. Minnesota is a beautiful, mostly red state (geographically) that is dominated population-wise by the liberal Twin Cities area. Pretty much the same situation with Illinois and the greater Chicago area.

View attachment 8076912
This is literally every state that has gun control laws... WA, OR, heck, even CA are dominated by 1-3 large cities, which makes rules for the rest of state.

Reactions: 1911hombre
they blew it with the permit requirement. Paying for a god given right is infringement and likely the part that gets it thrown out. See, there is a small percentage of the population that commit the largest percentage of crime. Their socioeconomic status would deem this bill racist in its most basic form. A good lawyer could have this thing eviscerated before the first week of implementation.

They have a permit to purchase in that state already, and concealed carry is must issue , not shall issue. But fuck those Demrats, I left three years ago when Covid hit fuck them running. And the governors a wimp, no balls Walls.

MN has historically been a very pro 2A state because the dem voters outstate and even in the cities are pro gun. So the dem pols had to win their districts by being pro gun. Hell, even the POS governor first ran on being pro gun, he ran a bunch of ads showing him pheasant hunting...fake but you get the point.

The danger we face now is that the election process has changed. Now the communists steal the elections and don't have to answer to anyone. Power is permanently in the communist's hands, it will not ever lean back towards the middle even a little bit. They are illegitimate, but to the victor go the spoils. The voters these days are majority conservative, Trump flipped so many it's crazy but it doesn't matter because elections are stolen forever. The AG was put in place to lock down power permanently.

Last edited:
They have a permit to purchase in that state already, and concealed carry is must issue , not shall issue. But fuck those Demrats, I left three years ago when Covid hit fuck them running. And the governors a wimp, no balls Walls.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here but there is no "concealed carry" here it's Permit To Carry and you have the option to carry concealed or open. Also, MN is a shall issue state since 2003.

It's really too bad. Minnesota is a beautiful, mostly red state (geographically) that is dominated population-wise by the liberal Twin Cities area. Pretty much the same situation with Illinois and the greater Chicago area.

View attachment 8076912
Same for Michigan

Looks like a Smurf tossed off on a red carpet

MN has historically been a very pro 2A state because the dem voters outstate and even in the cities are pro gun. So the dem pols had to win their districts by being pro gun. Hell, even the POS governor first ran on being pro gun, he ran a bunch of ads showing him pheasant hunting...fake but you get the point.

The danger we face now is that the election process has changed. Now the communists steal the elections and don't have to answer to anyone. Power is permanently in the communist's hands, it will not ever lean back towards the middle even a little bit. The voters these days are majority conservative, Trump flipped so many it's crazy but it doesn't matter because elections are stolen forever. The AG was put in place to lock down power permanently.
I accept what you just wrote to be true. I take it this is your state. How do you feel about the people that go in to “work” everyday at their government “jobs” to empower and force this corruption onto the rest of you? Half of them probably would agree with you and they would be correct yet still push their papers and carry their guns. A handful of politicians in stolen positions aren’t capable of tyranny themselves. They are powerless without the anything for a paycheck type that is drawn to the public sector.

The danger we face now is that the election process has changed. Now the communists steal the elections and don't have to answer to anyone. Power is permanently in the communist's hands, it will not ever lean back towards the middle even a little bit. They are illegitimate, but to the victor go the spoils. The voters these days are majority conservative, Trump flipped so many it's crazy but it doesn't matter because elections are stolen forever. The AG was put in place to lock down power permanently.
Fuck Ellison too.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here but there is no "concealed carry" here it's Permit To Carry and you have the option to carry concealed or open. Also, MN is a shall issue state since 2003.
worded wrong, thanks for clearing that up. I bet I was among the first to get my permit to carry there, it was a May issue state before then. If you got a permit to purchase you could walk out with a gun that day, otherwise you had a waiting period of a few days, 3 I think but that’s awhile ago don’t recall for sure.

Reactions: atomic41

View attachment 8076912
Surprised to see the arrowhead mostly blue. Tree hugger hippy types? Spent a lot of time in that area years ago. North Shore trail, Gunflint, etc...

Reactions: goinghunting
Surprised to see the arrowhead mostly blue. Tree hugger hippy types? Spent a lot of time in that area years ago. North Shore trail, Gunflint, etc...
Union mine workers and the Arrowhead includes Duluth which is heavily Democrat ran and Two Harbors. They vote blue but mostly are blue collar and are economic blue dogs.

Reactions: Pbgt and atomic41
Having been involved in Minnesota 2A defense for awhile, I feel this won't fly. Way too radical even for this fucked-up state. Sen. Grant Hauschild is the current state senator in Tom Baak's old slot and if he votes for it he'll be done, so... I think we'll have some bullshit sneak through, but not much. Minnesota Gun Owners Caucus is the place to get involved. BTW, back in 2013 the push from the Dems was even higher ( right after Sandy Hook ) and we held it all back, even with total Dem control just like it is now. Donate and/or volunteer/ participate today!!
With what the left has pushed through so far who knows. My gut tells me this is a bargaining chip to make the other 4 gun control bills seem "reasonable". But we all know damn well that since they have complete control they could push this bill next year even if it doesnt pass this year. I think we are fucked, this shit is worse than California and I think they want to lawfare us into the ground.

The DFL is in a race to make Minnesota look like a progressive leader and as a result everything has been pusher as fast as possible. Pisses me off that things have gone south so quickly after the state Senate was lost.

It is shall issue for now. But if either House File 14 or Senate File 1723 passes we will back to may issue. They both give either the County Sheriff or the City Police more discretion to arbitrarily decide whether to issue a permit.

It will fail... If it goes to court it will get shot down, especially after the Bruen case. There have been a bunch of second amendment victories in the past year that don't get any press. Check out Four Boxes Diner by Mark Smith. Excellent explanation and disection of the rulings.

Fuck Ellison too.
Fuck John Marty and Liz Boldon, fucking facist authoritarian pieces of shit.

I've read through this and it's worse than the summary. If this passes the AWB ban portion mirrors the Illinois law and is effective January 1, 2024. Licenses are required to own any guns at all in addition to registration that has to be renewed every 3 years. License is contigent on a background check, physical and completing a gun owner course as well as having insurance. It outlaws open carry and makes it a crime. We also can't even sell our guns or magazines after January 1, 2024 to someone out of state.

There should be a law that says if you propose a blatantly illegal gun law that you are sentenced to the work house.

Not one single enhancement for a previously convicted felon caught using a firearm in a crime, carrying a firearm, attempting to purchase a firearm or stealing a firearm.

Not one single enhancement for any crime comitted with a firearm.

The one thing you know for absolute certain, is that leftists do not give a flying shit about crime, reducing crime or stopping crime, they are in fact freeing criminals from prisons and encouraging them to be more violent and more racist and democrats are encouraging crime against white people.

Now you know what they want.............................

If this were to pass, and I hope it doesn’t, it’ll be interesting to see what the response is from Federal, JP Rifles, etc...

Les Baer got fed up with the IL bullshit and jumped the river.

Not one single enhancement for a previously convicted felon caught using a firearm in a crime, carrying a firearm, attempting to purchase a firearm or stealing a firearm.

Not one single enhancement for any crime comitted with a firearm.

The one thing you know for absolute certain, is that leftists do not give a flying shit about crime, reducing crime or stopping crime, they are in fact freeing criminals from prisons and encouraging them to be more violent and more racist and democrats are encouraging crime against white people.

Now you know what they want.............................
Minnesota has one of the lowest incarceration rates in the country, in fact we are the 6th lowest in the US at half the national rate. Our sentencing is also lighter than average and the DFL is also trying to pass a law allowing Prosecutors to modify sentencing post conviction. Like dude what.

• Angry
Reactions: Pbgt
If this were to pass, and I hope it doesn’t, it’ll be interesting to see what the response is from Federal, JP Rifles, etc...

Les Baer got fed up with the IL bullshit and jumped the river.
I dont think they will say anything since they can keep on selling to out of state buyers and for Federal to the state and federal government. As usual exemptions are included to make sure that businesses dont openly oppose it. Where this becomes a problem is if nationally there is no more legal civilian market.

Federal and JP need to tell all gov employees to get fucked.

Just like Springfield should have done to Illinois, and S&W should have done to CT.

Reactions: tnichols
Keep pok'in the bear, and don't be surprised when ya get bit...

How did this end up?
Two items were signed into law:
1) Red Flag Law- Goes into effect 1/1/2024
2) Universal Background Checks- Went into effect 8/1/2023

Minnesota is a true embarrassment. Used to be pretty decent all in all. 50 years ago. Now it's right up there at or towards the top of worst shit-hole states in the union. Oh, and like other shit-hole states, the urban areas are the problem. Entire state is red except cities. (SHITHOLES)

I was in NE Mn recently.
There were many obvious signs that illicit surf use and all that comes with it was rampant.
One small town bathroom was only lit with a black light. I ask why. I was told it was to prevent the heroin addicts from shooting up. (Obscures veins) Too many had died in the bathroom.

Two items were signed into law:
1) Red Flag Law- Goes into effect 1/1/2024
2) Universal Background Checks- Went into effect 8/1/2023

Minnesota is a true embarrassment. Used to be pretty decent all in all. 50 years ago. Now it's right up there at or towards the top of worst shit-hole states in the union. Oh, and like other shit-hole states, the urban areas are the problem. Entire state is red except for urban garbage
No worries my man. Local and state LEO are the “good” guys I’ve been told to believe. Even though the criminals in charge approve the salaries of their badged protectors, the police are loyal to the people. None of the stuff you posted that passed matters. Back the blue.

^^^ and we are waiting for the conclusion of the court case allowing 18 yr olds on up in MN to carry....this will prolly f#ck our recriprocity..

Why is Minneapolis not burning right now? Why aren't democrats swinging from the neck?

Why is Minneapolis not burning right now? Why aren't democrats swinging from the neck?
Well for one thing it's raining here right now. For another Democrats have guns too here. But really don't ask rediculous rhetorical questions that imply mob violence is going to somehow solve our problems.

Well for one thing it's raining here right now. For another Democrats have guns too here. But really don't ask rediculous rhetorical questions that imply mob violence is going to somehow solve our problems.
Democrats have guns? But do they have a fight in them?

As far as the rest.....just keep voting. It works!