• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Democrats to vote on ban of private gun sales 2/13/2019

buy more ammo, just look what Obama did in his first few years, and look what the repubs didnt do in their 2 years...

The dems and repubs are in cahoots, Trump needs to declare himself an independent and come out in favr of the Tea Party to counter these fuckers or it will take some big events to stop these muther fuckers.

Last edited:
Obama is a dirty shitter.

Trump was initially aligned more with the Tea Party or some other Independent, if I'm not mistaken.

Good. It will never go anywhere, but the sooner we get these dems and RINOs putting actual votes to measures like this, the sooner they will out themselves as the gun grabbing libs they are. 2020 is right around the corner.

Agreed. But it's not so simple smoking out some rinos. They'll vote against every gun control bill til one may pass, then they're all in. I.e. Obamacare votes.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Agreed. But it's not so simple smoking out some rinos. They'll vote against every gun control bill til one may pass, then they're all in. I.e. Obamacare votes.
No GOP member voted for Obamacare, they just failed to have the same solidarity in the repeal effort and McCain (may he burn in hell) and crew backed out of that bill.

The biggest advantage to actually putting gun control votes on the House floor is getting purple district dems to vote for it. The 2018 midterms were abysmal in terms of conservative turnout, ads run never touched on gun control outside of hardline blue districts anyhow, and without getting these shadow lurking gun grabbers on record they can do the same next year.

For RINOs, it really needs to be stressed amongst our friends, family and co-workers just how important primary elections are. Get rid of these worthless incumbent Grand ol' Party Senators and Representatives, send a message to the GOP that conservatives are done with their bullshit, the same way dipshit lady in NYC did to the old guard dems there. They are going full stupid in their reps, we need to do the same with Scalia clones for every house race.

Unfortunately,that law already exists in CA so it’s only natural that they will push this on the rest of the states that don’t regulate private sales.

Democrats are going for broke on open borders, abortion, climate change and gun control. Either they really believe they represent the majority of the voting population or they know something we don't!

Democrats are going for broke on open borders, abortion, climate change and gun control. Either they really believe they represent the majority of the voting population or they know something we don't!

I think perhaps they see the writing on the wall that a wave of blood is coming and so they are going all in to complete their agenda and try to get complete control before that happens. It's a race to see who gets to be in control when it all goes down. They have dropped the last of their pretenses and gone all in for the Communist, statist, globalist dogma.

I’m with AJ, let’s get on with this shit. Just so we can get it over with and my kids might live in peace.

Viking war poetry.

What am I supposed to do
If I want to talk about peace and understanding
But you only understand the language of the sword
What if I want to make you understand that the path you chose leads to downfall
What if I want to tell you to leave me and my beloved ones in peace
I let the blade do the talking...
So my tongue shall become iron
And my words the mighty roar of war
Revealing my divine anger´s arrow shall strike
All action for the good of all
I see my reflection in your eyes
But my new age has just begun
The sword is soft
In the fire of the furnace
It hungers to be hit
And wants to have a hundred sisters
In the coldest state of their existence
They may dance the maddest
In the morass of the red rain
Beloved brother enemy
I sing my sword song for you
The lullaby of obliteration
So I can wake up with a smile
And bliss in my heart
And bliss in my heart
And bliss in my heart
Coexistence, Conflict, combat
Devastation, regeneration, transformation
That is the best I can do for you
I see a grey gloom on the horizon
That promises a powerful sun to rise
To melt away all moons
It will make the old fires of purification
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers
Look like dying embers

trump is pretty anti-gun. Williams Barr is way anti-gun, and the NRA isn't doing us any favors either. I dropped them like a bad habit. before they are allowed to completely outright ban guns they will go after ammo, reloading, and/or tax them to death so we cant afford them. Guns are no good without ammo. The stuff Oregon is trying to pass is unreal...

molon labe

i dont want to be a dick, but folks keep saying that, and still many many states are becoming more and more restrictive.
it makes us look stupid
its a tough statement that only gets said, dont say it if you arent going to do anything except move out of your state

Reactions: Blutroop
It's funny how the repubs could not pass anything in the last 2 years. Just remember you need to print out some facts when they come to light. Then when the repubs are crying for your reelection votes, pull them out of the drawer and look at them. Never reelect anyone.

Good. It will never go anywhere, but the sooner we get these dems and RINOs putting actual votes to measures like this, the sooner they will out themselves as the gun grabbing libs they are. 2020 is right around the corner.
-
agreed, It wont pass the house, And they know it . It not about throwing gas on the fire and getting the 2ndA. people pissed . but in there fuckedup political minds, I don't know why they strategized this, but only to see how much support they actually have at this moment and can work with on latter date with a much larger political push .

trump is pretty anti-gun. Williams Barr is way anti-gun, and the NRA isn't doing us any favors either. I dropped them like a bad habit. before they are allowed to completely outright ban guns they will go after ammo, reloading, and/or tax them to death so we cant afford them. Guns are no good without ammo. The stuff Oregon is trying to pass is unreal...
You act like the NRA makes the laws themselves. They spent a fuck ton of money for 2014 and 2016 elections, and look what they got out of Congress and the White House which they helped put in there. Zip, zero, nada... Now look at how much they spent for the 2018 election. A small fraction of the dollar figure for the previous two elections. That should be a clue they're as fed up with the GOP as we are.

But sure, blame the NRA for the lack of new laws, while you're at it blame the person in the passenger seat when the driver wrecks into you. Makes every bit as much sense.

Because the republicans are in cahoots,

molon labe

i dont want to be a dick, but folks keep saying that, and still many many states are becoming more and more restrictive.
it makes us look stupid
its a tough statement that only gets said, dont say it if you arent going to do anything except move out of your state

I would prefer it pass an be implemented. That way it all gets burnt to the fucking ground quicker an we can start anew.

I'm game. Are we setting up base in Central Texas or Alabama?

Got a few more mods to do before I can truly Mad Max my way over a few states if it's the latter...

By "me" I mean all of these angry Texas fucks in one big-ass road train, headed east!

I would prefer it pass an be implemented. That way it all gets burnt to the fucking ground quicker an we can start anew.

As nice as that would be, I fear that what would actually happen is simply a lot of angry words & then everybody complying or just plain risking it with known parties & nobody coming to the armed rescue of those that get nabbed.

I just don't see enough people being ready to rock and roll to make a difference & not get quickly crushed.

It will take something else going down not specifically related to the 2A such as a major collapse of the economic / welfare system / government / civilization to get most ready for what needs to be done.

I'm game. Are we setting up base in Central Texas or Alabama?

Got a few more mods to do before I can truly Mad Max my way over a few states if it's the latter...

By "me" I mean all of these angry Texas fucks in one big-ass road train, headed east!
I'm guessing from Texas up a few an on to the east coast will be ours. The libtard citys caught in our A/O's, we can kill the power, water an food resupply easily. Like rats in a barrel. Believe a few southern states has already indicated they are not going with many plans/laws. Just like the Sheriffs in Washington state but on a much larger scale. Libtard citys will not be but a minor issue once the gloves come off an good men stand up for the COTUS.

01/08/2019 Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
Action By: House of Representatives
01/08/2019 Introduced in House
Action By: House of Representatives

No other activities right now. Currently 231 co sponsors.

They are using the fact that we DO follow the law. Maybe it's time we stopped doing that. Maybe it's time we start picking and choosing the laws we want to follow --the ones related to safety that make sense. Like no taxes on safes.

Mass disobedience is the ONLY thing that has ever turned a goddamn ban or witch hunt around in this country and that's a FACT. Until you're willing to tell 'em to fuck off, gather in the thousands in the downtown areas and THEN commit "illegal" sales and transfers right out in the open and use pure overwhelming fucking stampede power to prevent any arrests, no shots fired by us anyway, until then nothing will happen except what's been happening. More fucking laws.

THEN we'll be getting something done. Until then I can't do anything because the rest of you won't (this is a generalization of us ALL). It doesn't take violence, but if we wait until they knock on the door it very much will and it'll be too late to go back and try the way I'm advocating. We need to start organizing.

They are using the fact that we DO follow the law. Maybe it's time we stopped doing that. Maybe it's time we start picking and choosing the laws we want to follow --the ones related to safety that make sense. Like no taxes on safes.

Mass disobedience is the ONLY thing that has ever turned a goddamn ban or witch hunt around in this country and that's a FACT. Until you're willing to tell 'em to fuck off, gather in the thousands in the downtown areas and THEN commit "illegal" sales and transfers right out in the open and use pure overwhelming fucking stampede power to prevent any arrests, no shots fired by us anyway, until then nothing will happen except what's been happening. More fucking laws.

THEN we'll be getting something done. Until then I can't do anything because the rest of you won't (this is a generalization of us ALL). It doesn't take violence, but if we wait until they knock on the door it very much will and it'll be too late to go back and try the way I'm advocating. We need to start organizing.

Been saying that for years!

Very true, but the problem is "Who is going to bell the cat"?

The Communists who ARE in firm control of the "law enforcement" and "Justice departments" WILL throw as much of their resources as possible and press for maximum penalties and destruction of livelihoods for those they want to make examples of until the fight is won.

Who wants to be the one in Jail on Felony convictions thanks to properly rigged juries & judges that blatantly refuse to allow the defense to present their cases?

Are you going to do anything directly to those enforcing the laws?
Are you going to be helping those arrested for these new evil laws with the money & support they need?
Are you going to put the boots to both the henchmen and those that send them?
What if some of those who are enforcing the laws are some of our "members" here?

It's not going to be as simple as like everyone just gathering around and gay kissing each other. It's going to be tough.
The Same Sex & now Gender Whatever mess as well as the drug push are something the Communists support as part of their overall goals.

Just look at how the police respond to ANTIFA / left wing mobs / terrorists (crickets) compared to how all hot to trot they are the moment somebody says "right wing....."

They're just waiting to pass this in the house and then talk about how much money the R's get from the evil NRA. It is nothing but a litmus test for the NRA, building up to next year's election...

What was said in that other thread? Only people that aren't criminals should be allowed to have guns? Disobedience of any of the olighachys rules is criminal.

If you're a gun owner that supports prohibiting offenses you are worse than any commie.

Our side is too law abiding. too many badge bunnies and statists

Your absolutely right. Everyone must have ammo and be ready to take a shot IF and/or WHEN stampede don’t work. Cannot allow any1 to be unarmed or arrested. NO one is free when any1 is oppressed

Reactions: deersniper
What was said in that other thread? Only people that aren't criminals should be allowed to have guns? Disobedience of any of the olighachys rules is criminal.

If you're a gun owner that supports prohibiting offenses you are worse than any commie.

Our side is too law abiding. too many badge bunnies and statists
We will all be criminals if we are not already. Buy all the hard to find stuff now while it is legal.

Like what?
Besides 80%s, 50s and 50 ammo

A Large supply of Toluene, Brake fluid, HTH pool cleaner, steel wool, acetone, mag floats, iron oxide, aluminum powder, things like that,....a little or enough as required of potassium permanganate will come in handy, as well as few boxes of moth balls, Hydrogen Peroxide ect, ect.

Last edited:
A Large supply of Toluene, Brake fluid, HTH pool cleaner, steel wool, acetone, mag floats, iron oxide, aluminum powder, things like that,....
You think that stuff will be banned ?

Edit. Seems like that would get you on a list that is more actively investigated than the normal list