• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dems changing house rules to force HR1808 vote tomorrow...

Yup, saw the FPC post about it. Vote on the floor today sometime. Typical lib move. Change the rules to get your way. I would actually love to see the same Dems that weren't voting for it hold their stance and watch it fail on the floor. I'd be laughing at the crooked azzholes.

• Haha
Reactions: SmileMaker
Yup, saw the FPC post about it. Vote on the floor today sometime. Typical lib move. Change the rules to get your way. I would actually love to see the same Dems that weren't voting for it hold their stance and watch it fail on the floor. I'd be laughing at the crooked azzholes.
It was shadily voted on last night out of committee and is fixing to be voted on as we speak. Then they gonna go on a 6 week vacation. Think they care now? Not to mention quite a few of the people that will be voting don’t give a shit cause they are not up for re-election.

It was shadily voted on last night out of committee and is fixing to be voted on as we speak. Then they gonna go on a 6 week vacation. Think they care now? Not to mention quite a few of the people that will be voting don’t give a shit cause they are not up for re-election.
They never give a shit. Now isn't even a factor with them. Spitting right in the face of Bruen and Heller with zero accountability.

IF it passed here is my prediction. Immediate lawsuit. Court issues a stay until lawsuit is completed. Ruled unconstitutional. This is a nothing-burger political ploy by the dems so that they can point to repub ’no‘ votes in the run up to November. “Remember, it was the republicans that voted to make our streets more dangerous...”

IF it passed here is my prediction. Immediate lawsuit. Court issues a stay until lawsuit is completed. Ruled unconstitutional. This is a nothing-burger political ploy by the dems so that they can point to repub ’no‘ votes in the run up to November. “Remember, it was the republicans that voted to make our streets more dangerous...”
Man, I hope you are right.

They just passed H R 1300 which allows them to avoid the reg rules and vote on HR1808 today.
Not really. I’m just trying to say I did all I could, for my own conscience.

We can only worry about what we can control my man. Easier said than done and I am as guilty as anyone for not taking this advice. Regardless of all the lies other people will tell you, we as regular men have NO control over the government that rules us. The people that think they we do are playing make believe.

It doesn’t matter for me my lifestyle will not change no matter what bullshit laws they pass, but it will matter for future generations.
Exactly. It’s not just about us.

This is why I followed up that statement with the rhetorical question, “Why do we all agree to be peasants ruled by other men?”.

Do either of you really believe that you/we have any civil or political influence whatsoever over these truly evil people?

Reactions: gigamortis
Do either of you really believe that you/we have any civil or political influence whatsoever over these truly evil people?
As an individual no not much, but if we could come together as a group yes, problem is as long as beers in fridge and steaks on the grill most men ain’t going to do shit……..I don’t know what the answer is, I think shits going to have to get way worse……I just hope it’s not to late at that point.

As an individual no not much, but if we could come together as a group yes, problem is as long as beers in fridge and steaks on the grill most men ain’t going to do shit……..I don’t know what the answer is, I think shits going to have to get way worse……I just hope it’s not to late at that point.
It likely will be. And once again men will have to ask the hard questions.

Last edited:
And when men come together as a group it’s a show of force. One side or the other has to back down and submit or there is violence. This is how everything in the world works. We submit because the government is willing to use violence (police) against us and we aren’t willing to do the same to them. It goes back to my original rhetorical question already mentioned. We choose to be peasants ruled by men. Why? It’s something to ponder.

It’s not your vote or phone calls that change a damn thing. We agree.

of all the dumb crap Washington does on a daily basis after looking and listening about this bill I have to wonder If it does not have some unforeseen affects like helping gun companies fight Hollywood , tv and movie theaters that show the movies Hollywood makes toy makers the military and government who send people to recruit at the time kids 18 or younger in school for when they are 18 them self for displaying those supposed weapons of war and pander directly to kids while showing them without the express permission of the gun companies that made those items . if government is going after gun makers for making a product that can't be in any add for tv or that company can be sued or if a crook uses said weapon to commit a crime you would stand to think the gun company would want to seek reimbursement for industries that use there products to directly pander to kids like in movies , or games tv adds the add makers magazine articles anything that uses there products likeness without there permission probably not but it should . not positive I worded it all correctly but it should be close enough .

So it sounds like an hour of debate and then a vote as I understand it based on what the site says.

Yep, concur.......

If it passes the House, what are the chances that it will pass the Senate? I thought there were one or two Democrat senators that were skeptical about it?
Manchin Just poured gas on the fire with his agreement to allow the Build Back Bullshit bill passage. I’m sure he will give the “Yay” for 1808, as well.

It will be interesting to see how his constituents feel about this.

This could be the democrats learning from the Republicans. Remember back after 2010 when the Republicans took control of the house over the next 4 years they took around 52 separate house/floor votes on repealing Obamacare. They then said well we don’t have the senate so we can’t do anything just yet.

Then 2014 came and Republicans won the Senate and they got in on voting to repeal Obamacare but ultimately said nothing could be done they don’t control the Presidency.

Trump took the presidency in 2016 now Republicans had the trifecta so now it’s time to finally repeal Obamacare right?

Wrong…here comes 2017 and the repeal of Obamacare fails after years of Republicans voting to repeal it. So it was a complete drag queen show for all those years of voting to repeal Obamacare only to find out the hot chick on stage with big boobs was really a dude after all. What a complete letdown.

Maybe the democrats know they don’t have the senate votes so this is their version of the Republicans voting to repeal Obamacare to keep the base excited and out voting only for it to fail in the end.

Last edited:
This could be the democrats learning from the Republicans. Remember back after 2010 when the Republicans took control of the house over the next 4 years they took around 52 separate house/floor votes on repealing Obamacare. They then said well we don’t have the senate yet so we can’t do anything just yet.

Then 2014 came and Republicans won the Senate and they got in on voting to repeal Obamacare but ultimately said nothing could be done they don’t control the Presidency.

Trump took the presidency in 2016 now Republicans had the trifecta so now it’s time to finally repeal Obamacare right?

Wrong…here comes 2017 and the repeal of Obamacare fails after years of Republicans voting to repeal it. So it was a complete drag queen show for all those years of voting to repeal Obamacare only to find out the hot chick on stage with big boobs was really a dude after all. What a complete letdown.

Maybe the democrats know they don’t have the senate votes so this is their version of the Republicans voting to repeal Obamacare to keep the base excited and out voting only for it to fail in the end.

you can THANK THE FOLLOWING for the failure to repeal Obama Carelink
Three Republican senators — John McCain, Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski —

you can THANK THE FOLLOWING for the failure to repeal Obama Carelink
Three Republican senators — John McCain, Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski —

Yes they suck although McCain and Murkowski both voted to repeal Obamacare in 2015 with Collins voting not to repeal.

Yes they suck although McCain and Murkowski both voted to repeal Obamacare in 2015 with Collins voting not to repeal.
election year coming up for McCain in 2016 (2015 vote took place on December 4th ish, smoke and mirrors. McStain always showed his true colors when his voted mattered like July 28, 2017, when he voted to keep Ocare. McSTain knew he could keep fk'n over R voters for the next 5 years before his next election cycle. God had other ideas.

Reactions: JR_77
0A31A08B-F507-4175-8E67-1D3EA48025C0.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: stefan73
Yes, it still needs to go through the senate. Lots of shit gets through the house that has no chance in the senate. This needs 60 votes in the senate to pass, so probably a no...

why do you say a bill needs 60 votes to pass in the senate?
only needs a majority 51.
2/3'rds are for overriding a veto; or 60 for impeachment (in senate)

Reactions: SilentStalkr
It hasn't even passed the house yet. Y'all need to watch.

(Probably will but the vote hasn't even happened yet) CSPAN is live as well as @HouseDailyPress can be watched on twitter.

Senate cloture rule
cloture is for filibuster. For a Bill to become law, after congress approves, and moves to senate, and it comes to the floor for a vote, needs 51.
Granted, you hope that will enough talking, it would be dead, and the bill never comes to vote, but I don't much hope with all the Rino's .
edit - usually the play is to tie it up in committee, so it never comes to light

They are still debating this. I think the vote was on whether or not to debate and then vote on HR1808 today. Doesn’t really matter. It looks like it’s gonna be voted on in the middle of the night, before they go on recess. The end of debate is nowhere in sight.

Yes, it still needs to go through the senate. Lots of shit gets through the house that has no chance in the senate. This needs 60 votes in the senate to pass, so probably a no...

Your faith in the senate is much stronger than mine. As mentioned all they need is 51 votes. They have let us down a lot quite recently. I can only hope you are right. Sure. We will get to keep ours, for now. But I assure you the next Gen won’t be able to. And make no mistake, this bill includes semi auto handguns to a degree as well. They are building on the momentum of the red flag laws. If you remember if they passed that they weren’t coming after your guns. They are coming after them all, little by little. Next will be the hunting rifles so many hold dear. Then finally shotguns and revolvers.

Reactions: camocorvette
Timmy may as well turn it in. I think this cartoon is a poor illustration of disobedience.
I here you but occasionally these situations make me want to laugh it’s all in jest. In years past I would stress about these potential bans however this time I’m actually not worried about this AWB vote.

I ponder the discussion of “The Laws of Nature and Natures God” or Natural Law.

”Natural Las can also be defined as "the rules of moral conduct implanted by nature in the human mind, forming the proper basis for and being superior to all written laws; the will of God revealed to man through his conscience." Natural law was central to American thought even before the Revolution. For example, here's what Massachusetts patriot James Otis wrote in 1764 to oppose an unjust revenue act passed by the British Parliament: "The supreme power in a state is jus dicere [to declare the law only: jus dare [to give the law, strictly speaking, belongs alone to God.... There must be in every instance a higher authority, [namely,] God. Should an act of Parliament be against any of His natural laws, which are immutably true, their declaration would be contrary to eternal truth, equity, and justice, and consequently void." When the U.S. Constitution was completed, its framers looked upon it as an expression of this higher law. According to Madison, it was a product of "the transcendent law of nature." Alexander Hamilton called it "a fundamental law" and concluded that "no legislative act... contrary to the Constitution can be valid."

Reactions: wade2big
cloture is for filibuster. For a Bill to become law, after congress approves, and moves to senate, and it comes to the floor for a vote, needs 51.
Granted, you hope that will enough talking, it would be dead, and the bill never comes to vote, but I don't much hope with all the Rino's .
edit - usually the play is to tie it up in committee, so it never comes to light
and this will get fillibustered...

This is why I followed up that statement with the rhetorical question, “Why do we all agree to be peasants ruled by other men?”.

The answer to your question is because we continue to fail to group and act in unison.

I here you but occasionally these situations make me want to laugh it’s all in jest. In years past I would stress about these potential bans however this time I’m actually not worried about this AWB vote.

I ponder the discussion of “The Laws of Nature and Natures God” or Natural Law.

”Natural Las can also be defined as "the rules of moral conduct implanted by nature in the human mind, forming the proper basis for and being superior to all written laws; the will of God revealed to man through his conscience." Natural law was central to American thought even before the Revolution. For example, here's what Massachusetts patriot James Otis wrote in 1764 to oppose an unjust revenue act passed by the British Parliament: "The supreme power in a state is jus dicere [to declare the law only: jus dare [to give the law, strictly speaking, belongs alone to God.... There must be in every instance a higher authority, [namely,] God. Should an act of Parliament be against any of His natural laws, which are immutably true, their declaration would be contrary to eternal truth, equity, and justice, and consequently void." When the U.S. Constitution was completed, its framers looked upon it as an expression of this higher law. According to Madison, it was a product of "the transcendent law of nature." Alexander Hamilton called it "a fundamental law" and concluded that "no legislative act... contrary to the Constitution can be valid."
The constitution is just a piece of paper, without any enforcement. Those who control the enforcement are those that control the outcome. As long as there are people to enforce unjust laws or a failure of people to stand up to such enforcement then they will continue to trample you and your rights. It’s really that simple.

The constitution is just a piece of paper, without any enforcement. Those who control the enforcement are those that control the outcome. As long as there are people to enforce unjust laws or a failure of people to stand up to such enforcement then they will continue to trample you and your rights. It’s really that simple.
Yes

and this will get fillibustered...
Sure it will get fillibustered. might grind the senate to a halt to stop other bad bills from getting pushed through.
But, as history has shown, lets say theyfilibuster it and go 57 days

The bottom line is, when they get done talking, a vote gets taken. Let's hope they can filibuster for 2 years until the next General Election.

Thurmond was not the only lawmaker to filibuster on the issue, however. According to Senate records, teams of senators consumed 57 days filibustering between March 26 and June 19, the day the Civil Rights Act of 1957 passed.
Edit - Democrats will just give Mitch another pro-China PORK bill and waft the pork under his nose. Mitch and his band of RINOs will cave.​

Reactions: 1911hombre