• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dems pass legislation to federalize elections

I doubt it will pass in the Senate. Even if it does, the SCOTUS will more than likely rule it unconstitutional.
It doesn't matter if it's unconstitutional really. It will never make it to the SCOTUS before the next election, or it will be so close to the voting cycle, they will defer until after the election. At that point it will be moot.

Fall in line peasant.

Reactions: Bender
I doubt it will pass in the Senate. Even if it does, the SCOTUS will more than likely rule it unconstitutional.
Yep, I believe you got it in one.

It’s blatant unconstitutional power grab. They know it won’t pass and if it did then it would be overturned.

But they aren’t interested in developing real policies for real issues, IMO.

It’s all about partisan politics and generating copy for campaign adverts.

Note that what Pelosi did in the middle of the night in the house "rules committee" is tie this bill and the 3.5 trillion bill to the 1.5 billion "budget reconciliation" bill.

So both those bills can now be passed with a simple majority, which the voting bill was. Not one Republican voted for it.

Wait, voting? We still believe in that? Bet if all conservatives made a stand in the next election, to not vote, it would be a record turnout....

I have a better idea, how about conservatives just stop paying taxes? All of them!

Let the libs fund their own bullshit and if they show up at your house looking for trouble we'll bring back dueling too!

Sure let’s federalize it, make it a national holiday. You have from 8am till 6pm to cast your vote. All votes will begin to be counted the next day promptly at 6am the next morning. All voters must provide their drivers license, dip their right thumb in purple ink, like we made the Iraqis do, and their ballot is watermarked and linked to their SSN. SSN rolls must be updated so the dead can’t vote and that each ballot is only counted once. Absentee and mail in ballots will no longer be accepted. If military or overseas and you need a ballot you vote via a sipr terminal.

They are trying to get it all done ASAP...
This! the left know their time running out and most of their gooses are cooked. They are trying to make good on a lot of the idiot promises they made so they could keep the shitheads donating. They know it most likely it won’t go anywhere, but they can tell the donors “hey we tried….. “ also, I think, they are throwing as much shit against the wall and hoping some of it sticks….. A lot of republicans are going to be sent packing as well.… well. That is if we continue to strengthen our voting integrity and get rid of the voting machines.