• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dems sodomizing each other

Everyone kept saying “never forget” after 9/11. Well, the morons in Minnesota and Michigan evidently HAVE forgotten, electing radical Muslims to the House. Sick, idiotic, and I predict, only the beginning of sorrows for our nation.

Also, Islamaphobia is an oxymoron, as a phobia is defined as “an irrational fear of...”. We have every right to fear what Muslims would do to our country if given the chance. They have proven their destructive tendencies wherever they go. “The religion of peace”. Ha ha ha! Only a damn fool believes that.

The reason those two future suicide bombers got elected is that they are in districts they represent. They are merely a reflection of the million or so scumbag refugees who now infest those districts... thanks to intentional resettlement efforts pushed since the early 1990s.

You know how many radicalized “kids” from those districts and others in OH, VT, Mich.. have taken their American passports and vanished into the Jihad underground? Natural born citizens... fluent in English... and steeped in American culture... able to infiltrate anywhere?

Those two are not the problem... the termite nests that elected them are the problem.

In the interim, watching them commit matricide on their disgusting little power hungry queen is amusing. Hope they eat her alive with hummus.

Sirhr

Everyone kept saying “never forget” after 9/11. Well, the morons in Minnesota and Michigan evidently HAVE forgotten, electing radical Muslims to the House. Sick, idiotic, and I predict, only the beginning of sorrows for our nation.

Also, Islamaphobia is an oxymoron, as a phobia is defined as “an irrational fear of...”. We have every right to fear what Muslims would do to our country if given the chance. They have proven their destructive tendencies wherever they go. “The religion of peace”. Ha ha ha! Only a damn fool believes that.

Omar was elected because it has been determined that Minnesotas homogeneous population needed "change".

So a large Somali population was imported and congregated.

Their numbers and proximity allowed them to recreate a Mogadishu right in middle America.

No need to assimilate when your prior world you were a "refugee" from has been created right in your new local.

I understand the Minnie area is experiencing Somali warlord style gang activity.

Awesome they will be using the actions of unassimilated Somali street fighters to crush the freedom of every average American.

One percent of somalias population lives in the US. What's so great about Somalis that we need one out of every hundred of them living here? They're about the lowest breed of upright walkers there is. I would have nuked them when they decided they wanted to play pirate.

Being one of those "morons" from Michigan I can assure you that I had no hand in electing that piece of shit. The district she is from is the largest muslim populations in the US, not to mention that Detroit is a liberal/Union shithole. Please don't lump us good Conservatives/Libertarians from the west side (or the rest) of the state in with the rest of those idiots.

Last edited:
Instead west Michigan elects turds like Fred Upton. Who claims an R next to his name, but never saw gun control he didn’t vote for. I grew up in his district... 30 years later he’s still there. Michigan needs to flush some toilets.

Reactions: WATERWALKER
Instead west Michigan elects turds like Fred Upton. Who claims an R next to his name, but never saw gun control he didn’t vote for. I grew up in his district... 30 years later he’s still there. Michigan needs to flush some toilets.

Michigan can not flush enough toilets to fix that problem. You can not undo centuries of inbreeding with the push of a handle.

what is so amazing, absurd, contradictory, is that most jews traditionally vote democrat. but then, blacks vote that way, even though it's shown that the lavish social programs keep many in poverty(can't discount the power of 'free stuff'). there's just no understanding the liberal mindset. if my neighbor is any indication, Ron White's joke applies: "You can't fix stupid".

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I lived in Michigan for a few years and loved it except for Detroit. That city will be the ruination of the entire state and is a cancer that should be burned to the dirt and covered with concrete.

Reactions: Flyingbullseye
While that is true Detroit is worse than most. How many large cities in the US have had to or almost had to claim bankruptcy?
Jefferson Co (county that Birmingham, AL is in) went bankrupt. I'm sure there's plenty more, that's just one I know of.

What i dislike about muslims is that they always try to convert everyone to their religious believes and on this note. they are all the same. why does she believe she can cut the US/ISRAEL relationship. always speaking against Israel on twitter, searching to gain attention and some kinda self worth. is plain to all that she is a moron now.

These two "peaceful Muslims" are the tip of the iceberg.

I heard an incredibly disquieting piece of information last night. I was out at our local tavern for a short beer with my wife and ran into one of my son's hockey coaches. He was with a friend of his visiting from Brooklyn. He grew up here and wants to come back but is not sure how to replace his job. I haven't been to Brooklyn in a while (5 years) so I asked him how it was today. I always used to like bopping into the bars...lots of fun. He said if you haven't been there in 5 years, much has changed and it won't be to your liking. He said it is relatively safe unless you walk into one of the "No US" areas. I said "No US"? WTF is that. He said that there are large areas of Brooklyn that are Muslim and if you are a white Christian, you would be risking your safety going there and that it is tolerated.

I was incredulous. Don't know if anyone can verify it but I truly find it hard to believe. "No US" zones in the United states???

This shit has too stop and now

Major cities can use more debt to avoid bankruptcy. A lot of places should be bankrupt but aren't.

Reactions: Rthur
While that is true Detroit is worse than most. How many large cities in the US have had to or almost had to claim bankruptcy?
Do you mean if the Govt had not bailed them out?

Last edited:
Major cities can use more debt to avoid bankruptcy. A lot of places should be bankrupt but aren't.
The Union workers who support Dems so strongly are the very first ones to get effed when the pyramid collapses. Their Golden parachute retirement packages will be gone. Actually they already are gone.

Sheep voting for wolves because they're afraid of the sheepdog...
There are parts of Michigan that are beyond saving. The new gov. is hellbent on destructing the rest.

Only 1/3rd of the current gas tax is used to repair / improve the roads, even though it's supposed to be 100%. The new gov. proposed a 45 cent increase in the gas tax to fix the rds. instead of using all of the revenue from the current tax. Libtard logic in action.

Hey, @Adam B, I am only calling those who elected her “morons”, not patriots like yourself, who had nothing to do with it. I understand there are good conservatives everywhere. For example, I did NOT vote for the clown Kyrsten Sinema here in AZ, but that’s what we got. Keep up the good fight, brother.

These two "peaceful Muslims" are the tip of the iceberg.

I heard an incredibly disquieting piece of information last night. I was out at our local tavern for a short beer with my wife and ran into one of my son's hockey coaches. He was with a friend of his visiting from Brooklyn. He grew up here and wants to come back but is not sure how to replace his job. I haven't been to Brooklyn in a while (5 years) so I asked him how it was today. I always used to like bopping into the bars...lots of fun. He said if you haven't been there in 5 years, much has changed and it won't be to your liking. He said it is relatively safe unless you walk into one of the "No US" areas. I said "No US"? WTF is that. He said that there are large areas of Brooklyn that are Muslim and if you are a white Christian, you would be risking your safety going there and that it is tolerated.

I was incredulous. Don't know if anyone can verify it but I truly find it hard to believe. "No US" zones in the United states???

This shit has too stop and now

This should not be a surprise. Look at what has happened in every single non-muslim city in the world that has allowed muslim immigration and what happened when that population grew to a critical number. This is a huge issue in France and started to become apparent in Germany last year. One issue in the US is the "that won't happen here" mentality we have. It will and is happening here and is being fostered and paid for by people and groups that want to destroy this country.

Jefferson Co (county that Birmingham, AL is in) went bankrupt.
Yep, it is. However when you allow Homeboys to run rapid the out come is in stone. Could be why everyone with any brains is jumping that shit hole. There are a good many people who will not go there or buy anything from there. If the bitch caught on fire, many would show up to help it along,...

Received this from a friend earlier today:

Their numbers and proximity allowed them to recreate a Mogadishu right in middle America.

No need to assimilate when your prior world you were a "refugee" from has been created right in your new local.

I understand the Minnie area is experiencing Somali warlord style gang activity.
You're not kidding. I was at a match in MN last summer, and on our way back to our St Paul hotel my wife decided we had to make a Wal Mart stop.
Being the innocent country bumpkin that I am, I blindly followed google maps into what I suddenly realized was truly a third world shithole. I thought I had driven into a black hole and popped out in the middle east. I'm not even talking about the race of the people there, it literally reminded me of being in shitty parts of Mexico but with hijabs.

The Muslim cunt from MN is on the foreign relationship committee. I hope she takes a trip to Israel and talks shit while there. If she does then the problem will be solved.

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Yep, it is. However when you allow Homeboys to run rapid the out come is in stone. Could be why everyone with any brains is jumping that shit hole. There are a good many people who will not go there or buy anything from there. If the bitch caught on fire, many would show up to help it along,...

They tried to gig me, but I was too slick for them. That should tell you how smart they are. They did manage to bankrupt someone I know. I do keep a supply of gas and diesel on hand if you need to fuel up along the way or other.

Ask Germany how well their Turkish migrant workers integrated into German Society. Many of them have been there since the '60s.

You're not kidding. I was at a match in MN last summer, and on our way back to our St Paul hotel my wife decided we had to make a Wal Mart stop.
Being the innocent country bumpkin that I am, I blindly followed google maps into what I suddenly realized was truly a third world shithole. I thought I had driven into a black hole and popped out in the middle east. I'm not even talking about the race of the people there, it literally reminded me of being in shitty parts of Mexico but with hijabs.

I had the same experience in Portland Maine this summer.

Got lost looking for a military museum in south Portland and ended up in some weird time warp where by I was transported back to a foreign country I had visited while in the service.

It had nothing to do with the race of the people.

It was the "foreign" store fronts, shitty plastic signage of the type I didnt realize you could even get in the USA, the heat of the day, people just stumbling about it all added up to create a dejavu for me that I wasnt liking.

He might know a bit about it. Marxloh and Neukolln, became migrant communities where there are only Turks, no Germans. As usual the whole damn thing was short-sighted, and driven by company profits/money.

@TheGerman any input on these foreigners and what they have to offer?

I can offer some Weihenstephaner hefe weissbier.

@TheGerman any input on these foreigners and what they have to offer?

I can offer some Weihenstephaner hefe weissbier.

Yes please.

There are 2 different generations (maybe 3?) of Turks in Germany. The original workers brought in who for the most part did not assimilate because it was basically not offered to them. But they stayed over on their side of things and we stayed over here; primarily they didn't care because they needed the jobs and liked living in a non 3rd world shit hole. Overall they kept quiet, went to work and that was the end of it. They also for the most part didn't (weren't allowed to bring?) 30+ members of their family with them when they came.

Since then its regressed heavily. Turks keep wanting to come to Germany for the same reasons Mexicans want to come to the US. At some point it changed from, 'come here to work and not live in shit tier squalor' to 'come here because we'll give you stuff'. The time for needing a foreign work force to fill gaps in the domestic work force is LONG past. Other than a rare doctor or engineer or something, Germans have 0 use for what is immigrating over from Turkey.

So instead of living quietly and being happy they don't like in shitville; they now come with 30+ family members and move into the older/gentrified parts of towns and cities throughout Germany. All 30 of them live in the same house, which they destroy, most stay unemployed and simply end up ensuring that the part of town they are basically clears out and only other Turks, with their 30+ useless fucking family members move in. Rinse/repeat and it grows like useless locusts.

Imagine how most Mexicans from Mexico are. Unemployed, uneducated, don't speak the local language and have zero intent on trying. They also are so fucking dumb, that they don't make an effort to have their children who are born in Germany speak German. Now, add the fact that most Mexicans are Catholic/Christian and most Turks are muslims into the mix, and all the shit that comes with that, and you can easily deduct that you'd rather have Mexicans than Turks.

When I went over for a year during highschool to study in a German school during my junior year, I had noticed a few things right away. While the Turks made up somewhere between 5 to MAYBE 10% of the school, they all grouped together and only with other Turks and they were the group that stole/fought/harassed and caused 90% of the problems. Additionally, you had to make concessions for them at school and they used being a Muslim/their religion as a tool against basically everything. In German schools you have Religion class which was basically a general religion class that wasn't really specific to Catholicism but more of a general God/Jesus/History mix. It didn't matter if you were Catholic or not (many were different forms of Catholic) you went. Oh but after 50+ years of that, you now needed Islam class because Turks.

The strangest thing about the majority of them is that they are overly proud of being from Turkey; which most Germans, including myself, always got a total kick out of. They couldn't understand how dumb they looked, crawling to Germany and living off welfare all while screaming how fantastic Turkey was. It was like some homeless guy coming up to you at your front door to tell you how awesome his piss stained cardboard box was.

They don't want to assimilate. They don't want to melt into your culture. Hell, they're pissed at the fact that you even expect them to. It wasn't until a year or two ago that even the stupid fuck Angela Merkle realized that their stupid shit social justice 'MultiKulti' initiative was a total fucking joke and abandoned it.

Half the sh11ters in EU rest stops are now squat holes...

And half the scum hanging out at the Autobhanen and N.road rest stops and gas stations are surly little abba dabbas.

EU will cease to exist as a Western Civilization in my lifetime.

Sirhr

Makes me sick to watch it. In my day we guarded a border to keep Ivan on his side of the fence. Now, they commit suicide by importing jihadi's.

Ask Germany how well their Turkish migrant workers integrated into German Society. Many of them have been there since the '60s.

Dude my buddy spent 6 months there a couple years ago and I couldn’t believe the stories he told me about the Turks there

so I used to live in Eden Prairie MN, a suburb of Minneapolis 12 years ago.... was a nice suburb with expensive homes. The do goodies decided they need to help and put section 8 housing in. Tuned into little Somalia in my neighborhood. Had a nice park by my house I would walk dog. Over the course of a few years, I went from happy dog walker to open carrying because they would not only yell yayayyayua at the dog but would start throwing shit at the dog.

oh it gets better, the feel good dems also allowed foot baths in the public schools..... but banned Christmas trees !!!

property values in that suburb tanked, no family wants to attend that districts school system.

I gladly moved out of that suburb as well as Hennepin county —- which is still collecting tax for a paid for stadium that was demolished !

The problem now is these do gooders are starting to migrate to where I live and bring their BS here as well after they ruined where they were at.

Dude my buddy spent 6 months there a couple years ago and I couldn’t believe the stories he told me about the Turks there
I had my first run it with the fucking turks in 1965. We got payback that night but not enough for me so I'm still looking for more, an will take it in any fashion I can get it. I'd prefer glassing the place, but i'm still up for a one on one.