• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Den of Thieves

Marksman_92

Private
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2017
Watched Den of Thieves with low expectations. I must say I thought the movie was very good with a little twist at the end.

Yeah it held onto damn near every cliche in the book but it was a pretty good flick.

The main bad character is a good actor. Liked him in his other movies too, like 13 hours

Damn I thought this thread was going to be an IRS or Congress rant, I need to go watch the trailer for it since its the first I've heard of it.

Ya I agree. The Twist at the end really helped. I thought the beginning of the movie started off extremely slow. But at about half way through it started to get better. Overall it was a good movie to watch on my Long Haul flight.

I haven't watched it but I worked on the production. For me the making of most productions is usually more interesting than the final product. The military adviser was former SAS and had some interesting stories. It was such a shit show to make I thought for sure it would tank. I'm glad it was okay.