• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

baddeerhunter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2011
Omaha, NE
Hey guys.

Im from Nebraska but have been traveling to Denton alot the last year for work. Just wondering if any hide members call Denton home and if ya'll knew of any indoor ranges I could rent a firearm to kill some time? Im here all this week. Or even a local cheep hog hunt would be awesome too.

Thanks,

Heath

Re: Denton TX

Well, welcome to Texas. I live about 30 miles from Denton. 427Cobra lives close. Captain Kick Ass lives close as does several other members. I don't know of but 1 indoor range with rentals and it's in Plano, by me. It's called the bullet trap. Nice store with lots of stuff. If you want to come to the bullet trap and shoot. I will bring a couple of pistols and meet you. Save the rental. I travel for work as well so i understand your situation. May be able to get a couple of other guys to meet as well. The range is usually not crowded on weekday evenings. They are open until 8 I think. Let me know if you're interested and I'll see if I can round up a couple of guys. If I have to leave for work, these guys will get you there. If you want to stay close to Denton, look up 427Cobra or CKA they may know something close to you. Good luck.

SP

Re: Denton TX

Thanks SP, I sent cobra a PM. I apreciate your help. If I don't find a hog hunt, shooting range, or a golf course I don't have to tackle by myself I will make the 30 min drive your way. Will know tomorrow.

Thanks again,

Heath