• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Denver Airport to Mile High

maverickasu

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, on Saturday I have a 4 hour layover in Denver. Do I have time to make a pilgrimage over to Mile High? Or is that gonna take too long?

Will I just have to religate myself to watching for Frank on the off chance he comes through.

Nope, Denver airport is well to the east of Denver, about 45 minutes or so from MHSA in Erie, CO.

Factoring in going through security again, and the fact that the plane will probably start boarding at least 30 min prior to scheduled take off, you aren't likely to make it. Not with any time to hang around the store anyway.

Nope, Denver airport is well to the east of Denver, about 45 minutes or so from MHSA in Erie, CO.

Factoring in going through security again, and the fact that the plane will probably start boarding at least 30 min prior to scheduled take off, you aren't likely to make it. Not with any time to hang around the store anyway.

That's what I was worried about... Damn it
You should just schedule a 24 hour lay over:D. Frank and Mike are teaching a class this weekend anyway. I don't know how much either of them would be around the store on Saturday.

You should just schedule a 24 hour lay over:D. Frank and Mike are teaching a class this weekend anyway. I don't know how much either of them would be around the store on Saturday.

If I get home today I get to hunt today and tomorrow morning haha soooo

Next time I'll see if I can't make it happen

Have things changed at Mile High? I didn’t think that they had much of a retail area? The warehouse is cool and full of awesome stuff, but its a wharehouse.

I'm glad someone else thinks Mile High is a Pilgrimage type thing......

My Wife wants to see the Pyramids I wanna go to Mile High, maybe shoot the shit with Mike and Adam

MH is worth the trip IF you have the time to spend a couple hours there. The retail area is smallish, but, staffed by friendly fellas that are willing to chat. I particularly enjoy AI products, so I’m biased.

MH is worth the trip IF you have the time to spend a couple hours there. The retail area is smallish, but, staffed by friendly fellas that are willing to chat. I particularly enjoy AI products, so I’m biased.
Absolutely without a doubt the best “PRO” shop around here. It’s a 45 minute drive from my house, I pass 6 LGS to get there and I still consider them local to me. We are blessed in these parts to have so many “gun nuts” running around.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
With four hours you could make it there and back but not have much time to hang out in the shop.
You’re about two hours shy of a decent visit, three hours shy of a good visit.

Maybe I should try to talk the folks at MHSA into buying a helicopter. I'd move to the Denver area and happily provide shuttle services between the airport and MHSA if they leased the aircraft back to me for use elsewhere in the area when a trip isn't reserved. Hmmm... :ROFLMAO: