• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Denver Broncos...OMG!

Fursniper

Captain, USMM (retired)
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Arizona
What the heck, 3 & 8 so far, what the heck is going on.....?? Could they please maybe decide on a quarterback please?

One of my coworkers is a hardcore fan and I've taken the time to repeatedly hassle him about this. It's just what good friends do.

The Broncos are my hometown team. We have season tickets that cost a bunch,
I have sold all tickets this year except for one preseason game and gave those to my son. I have retained the rights for the tickets and if they come to their senses I will come to their games.
Players like Taqib Taleb[sic] should be in the ghetto or better yet prison.
I have spent $0 this year on anything to do with them and do my best to buy no products from anyone that advertises with them.
That is hard to do as I have watched none of their games, or any other NFL games to know who is supporting them.
I carried dead and wounded friends in RVN and have no use for Kneeling Reggins. The NFL is done to me. FM

Last edited:
The friends I carried and helped were all colors, black, brown, yellow, red, white, with one commonality and that was OD green and they were leaking red.and we treated each other as brothers. Some came out in body bags.
I think that is what makes me the most pissed off about this Kneeling thing..
I respect the players rights to protest as that is one of the things we were supposedly fighting for.
I do however think the players with their big bucks could have done something different, like creating charities in the hood to help kids out and at least get them educated.
The black community has lots of problems, no doubt, but many are self inflicted and that needs major change on their part.
This Kneeling thing has pissed me off to no end and I am sure I am not alone.
Don't piss off your fan base as without them you have nothing. Just my thoughts, Regards, FM

Last edited:
I can't believe they let Wade Phillips leave. I don't think they realized the leadership they lost letting guys like, Phillips walk, cutting Ward, and not trying harder to keep Travathan. Travathan is a rare talent at linebacker being both very tough in the run game , and also very good in pass coverage. Anyone who has played can attest to there being guys that meant more on the field than the sum of the plays they made.

I am glad they filly let Mcoy go. You can't put the game on the quarterback, most of them anyway. They don't have one that should be throwing often on first or second down. Sometimes when you have a great D, you just run it on 3rd too, burn some more clock, and wear on their D line.

They obviously gave up on this season. I knew it when they let Lynch throw the ball on second and goal from the 1.

The friends I carried and helped were all colors, black, brown, yellow, red, white, with one commonality and that was OD green and they were leaking red.and we treated each other as brothers. Some came out in body bags.
I think that is what makes me the most pissed off about this Kneeling thing..
I respect the players rights to protest as that is one of the things we were supposedly fighting for.
I do however think the players with their big bucks could have done something different, like creating charities in the hood to help kids out and at least get them educated.
The black community has lots of problems, no doubt, but many are self inflicted and that needs major change on their part.
This Kneeling thing has pissed me off to no end and I am sure I am not alone.
Don't piss off your fan base as without them you have nothing. Just my thoughts, Regards, FM

FM,

I agree w/ you on all counts. I agree that the players have a right to protest. But the manner in which the NFL players have chosen to protest is not only in the poorest of taste, but is also unforgivable in my opinion. The most polite way I can describe these pieces of shit of whom we speak is to say that they’re guilty of being whiny ass cry-baby bitches. What has any one of these “kneelers” ever done that society could not live w/ out? Nothing.

Im so done w/ the NFL except to trash talk them at every opportunity. Low hanging fruit is irresistible.

FM, for me this has nothing to do w/ anyone’s race. The people I work w/ all bleed the same color & we’re all here to accomplish the same goal at the end of the day. FM I’m truly sorry for all the friends you’ve lost & the scars you carry. From one veteran to another, I will always appreciate your service & the service of all veterans.

Sometimes, like usually, I get side tracked.and beat a drum well heard before.
I forgot this was about the Broncos.
Ya, they are fucked up as Hogan's goat. They need improvement.
I hope they don't fire the head coach as he is one of the few that can speak 2 languages.
He must not speak loud enough as the players don't act right.
Von Miller has a program going on to help kids get glasses and I think that is Great and I will put money his way.
I wish something like that had been going on when I was a kid.
The first set of glasses I got, I put them on and, GODDAM, there was a whole new world for me out there. FM