• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Denver cops shoot into a crowd...

Steve_In_29

Semper Fi
Minuteman
  • Jul 22, 2020
    St Johns, AZ
    There was a guy with a gun and they opened fire while disregarding the people in the background.

Most important thing to the cops.
    From the article....
    "No officers were injured, the department tweeted. "

The Dept is referring to the other people shot (most likely by cops) as "victims" since it helps the narrative that the bad guy (if he really was a bad guy) shot them all.

Just as NYC tried to do when cops opened fire on an armed guy on a busy street. NINE bystanders were wounded and the story was the bad guy did it. Until the medical records showed they were ALL hit by 9mm bullets and the bad guy was shooting a .45. Guess who had 9mm pistols in that instance? Had the bad guy been carrying a 9mm that day cops would have pinned every wounded person on him.

If any of us did this we would probably go to prison. The same should happen to these gov men but of course we know that it won’t happen. Taxpayers will foot the bill for the settlements and the LEOs involved will still have a job terrorizing the people of Denver like nothing ever happened.

fbi-agent-dancing-gun-kmgh-mo-20180603_hpMain_12x5_608.jpg

It seems as though shootings are a lot more common in the Denver area than they used to be.
    At least a couple or more a week.
    They had 4 different shootings the last 2 nights.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
    From the looks of the video the gun didn't go off when it hit the floor, but it looks like he accidently pulled the trigger when he went to go pick it up.
    It was a 'panic' pick up and he fat fingered the trigger. That's some awesome FBI firearms training right there. Not a word from the media about taking guns away form FBI agents though.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
    It seems as though shootings are a lot more common in the Denver area than they used to be.
    It's all the East Coast transplants over the last 5-10 years. Specifically Philly. Drug dealers that moved here to sell their drugs legally. Except when they got here, they found out that drug dealing was reserved for big money.

Reactions: Foul Mike
    Just as NYC tried to do when cops opened fire on an armed guy on a busy street. NINE bystanders were wounded and the story was the bad guy did it. Until the medical records showed they were ALL hit by 9mm bullets and the bad guy was shooting a .45. Guess who had 9mm pistols in that instance? Had the bad guy been carrying a 9mm that day cops would have pinned every wounded person on him.

Those rules we learn in CCW classes like "you own every bullet" and are responsible for being aware of backstops don't apply for police. Just curious - do any departments use red dots?

Reactions: Mwalex
    It's all the East Coast transplants over the last 5-10 years. Specifically Philly. Drug dealers that moved here to sell their drugs legally. Except when they got here, they found out that drug dealing was reserved for big money.
    You think its that and not the proliferation of several different Mexican gangs in the state, as well as the 211 gang?

Wasn't there just a case where a guy on a motorcycle started shooting at another guy. The other guy returns fire, and hits the girl on the back of the guys bike who started shooting at him, and they charged the guy who started the shooting with her murder. This seems about the same unless their reason to opened fire was not justifiable.

This is what you get when you train people to react without thinking.

Will it be counted as a mass shooting?

Reactions: Foul Mike
    I've always felt any and all payouts should come out of the police pension fund then 99 percent of this shit would stop.
    Fantastic idea although the gov would never do this to their enforcers. These men will be rewarded with a paid vacation and then given back full state authority to prey and kill again.

There was a guy with a gun and they opened fire while disregarding the people in the background.

From the article....

The Dept is referring to the other people shot (most likely by cops) as "victims" since it helps the narrative that the bad guy (if he really was a bad guy) shot them all.

So what should the cops do? Be bullet stops?

Just curious how you would handle it.

So what should the cops do? Be bullet stops?

Just curious how you would handle it.
    How about not just indiscriminately opening fire into a crowd,

To prevent the bad guy from possibly shooting one person, they themselves ended up shooting multiple people. The night would have been safer had the cops not even been there.

Or are you of the opinion that as long as no cops were injured nothing else matters?

Every night FM.

Many do not make the news.

Few weeks ago took care of 3 shot in one incident.
    Non life threatening.
    Nobody died.
    Searched the local news for 3 days.
    Never a mention.

How about not just indiscriminately opening fire into a crowd,

To prevent the bad guy from possibly shooting one person, they themselves ended up shooting multiple people. The night would have been safer had the cops not even been there.

Or are you of the opinion that as long as no cops were injured nothing else matters?

You making excuses for thugs? You another Despair Troll? Who is paying you to inject FUDD Into a forum? Do you live in China and bang on keyboard?

1. The perp got holed. So it was not indiscriminate. Looks like the dept has good training and good shooters.
    2. It was the perps decision to be an idiot.
    3. Its the cops' job to stop idiots.
    4. Nothing good happens after 10 pm. Dont be doing stupid stuff with stupid people at stupid times.

Thou shalt not steal. Or kill. Or covet. or Bear false witness.

Wages of sin are death.

Did you forget?

I hate bullies and liars and thieves and murderers.

Fuck criminals. Fuck those who associate with them. Fuck those who let them into their business.

Fuck those who make excuses for them.

Cops have a tough job and I see nothing wrong with this.

You making excuses for thugs? You another Despair Troll? Who is paying you to inject FUDD Into a forum? Do you live in China and bang on keyboard?

1. The perp got holed. So it was not indiscriminate. Looks like the dept has good training and good shooters.
    4. Nothing good happens after 10 pm. Dont be doing stupid stuff with stupid people at stupid times.

Wages of sin are death.

Did you forget?

Fuck criminals. Fuck those who associate with them. Fuck those who let them into their business.

Got it...badge kissing cock sucker, that thinks anyone not wearing blue doesn't matter.

I haven't seen any details yet.... Was this just a guy holding a gun to look cool for his homies?

Cop sees a gun and starts blasting? Interesting that the story I read specifically doesn't say anything about "perp" actually firing his gun.

Reactions: Flintdog2011
    I haven't seen any details yet.... Was this just a guy holding a gun to look cool for his homies?

Cop sees a gun and starts blasting? Interesting that the story I read specifically doesn't say anything about "perp" actually firing his gun.
    From another forum,,,

"Subject posed a significant threat." Translation , we can’t articulate what he actually DID but he scared us so we did mag dumps and hit a bunch of innocent people. But it’s his fault we can’t shoot.

But hey we engaged so we are better than them coward cops in Uvalde

Its most cities I think.
    Only the “big stuff” hits the news.
    And then mostly if it fits the narrative.

Chicago gets reported on because folks are amazed such violence exists in a peaceful liberal and gun free utopia.

Just today.
    Local news says “Indiana mass shooting kills 4, injures 2”

Not “Gunman kills 3, injures 2 before good guy with gun intervenes and kills him”.

must be all the gun control laws and the left wing politicians taking over.

Theyre trying to live up to Chicago standards.

They have a ways to go, but they seem to be on the path. They need more gun control, cashless bail, a DA who won’t prosecute gun crimes, a mayor who has armed guards and kept the “mostly peaceful protesters” off her block two summers ago, but thinks it’s fine to violate federal law and allow protesters on the lawns of Supreme Court justices, and corruption beyond comprehension. With the loads of liberal voters who moved there after ruining their own states, it’s only a matter of time though.

You making excuses for thugs?

Wages of sin are death.

How is it OK that at least three innocents are in critical condition because this officer lacked shooting skills under stress? Tell me how those three that got shot "by accident" broke His commandments? Did you read the story???

They have forced good, veteran cops out and filled with weak, incompetent ones. You don't see that I can't help you.

Wages of sin are death.

Did you forget?

Gun-Saety1.jpg

Someone forgot number four...but as it was after 2200, the others deserved what they got.

Reactions: UKDslayer

Wages of sin are death.

Did you forget?

You are a special kind of stupid…

Five bystanders shot when Denver police open fire on man holding gun in crowded street

Police officers shot and injured five bystanders when they opened fire into a bustling crowd early after a man pointed a gun in their direction, the Denver Police Department said.
    The 21-year-old, who is expected to make a full recovery from his injuries, was arrested on suspicion of felony menacing and possession of a weapon by a previous offender.
    After seeing Mr Waddy “[lift] up his hoody as though he was armed with a handgun,” according to the document, several officers then moved in on the suspected gunman and he began to walk away.
    One of the officers on the scene then reported that he saw the young man reach towards his waistband, “in a motion consistent with pulling out a firearm”. A separate officer said in the probable cause document that he began to “fear for his life” because Mr Waddy “was now armed with a firearm and pointed the firearm in their direction”.

Wages of sin are death.

Did you forget?

Here's your sign...

Boot Lickers 1.png

From the article....

I bet a lot of lungs were blown clean out too.