• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Denver Metro area

ocherp

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2006
Gilbert, AZ
Looking for someone in the Denver metro area whose reloading 338 LM, I have everything to reload except for the press and experience for that matter. I have a 338 that I'm looking to load up for and work on some load development. Thanks.

Re: Denver Metro area

dont have one yet but will soon. Will keep you in mind when I get one. You dont need the extra big press like the 50bmg do you? Seems a standard reloading press would be fine. . .

ocherp, if you want to take the NRA class on metallic cartridge reloading, i know an instructor with loads of experience who will probably do it pretty damn cheap even for a 1:1 type session

Wife and I are going to be visiting Denver in February. What are some must see things while we are there?

not in the metro area but In February? well...do you like to ski?

Yes!

We do not know where we are going to be staying because the cabin we were looking at is already booked.

The only thing we know for sure is we are going to stay in the Stanly hotel the first night, then go to
Denver for some indoor sky diving. The rest of the week we are looking for things to do.