• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Deposit - V4 AutoTrickler + scale

Hog-City

Private
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2019
Anyone want to take over my place in line for a V4 AutoTrickler and A&D FX-120i scale? I got impatient and bought something else.

I paid the $50 deposit Feb 26. Looks like it should ship mid/late August.

If someone wants to pay me the $50 deposit now, it’s yours, once it’s ready to ship.

Once I get the email that they need full payment and they’re ready to ship, I’ll reach back out to you for the remaining payment amount (obviously no markup on my end, just whatever I have to pay). My hope is, I can put your shipping address in, and have it ship directly to you. Save some shipping costs. Anyone interested in skipping to the front of the line? PayPal f&f or Venmo

Reactions: skyewalker
It won’t let you change the address at checkout, whatever you put in at the time of order autopopulates. Just heads up. I gave mine up to a buddy and just decided to ship it over to him instead of trying to call them up and have the address changed.

Reactions: Hog-City
It won’t let you change the address at checkout, whatever you put in at the time of order autopopulates. Just heads up. I gave mine up to a buddy and just decided to ship it over to him instead of trying to call them up and have the address changed.
Thanks for the heads up. That might throw a little wrinkle into my plans once it becomes time to ship. Looks like I might have to have it shipped to me, and then ship to someone else.

Reactions: skyewalker
same happened to me. i was on the wait list and then picked up a second v3 someone was dumping cheap instead. so wehn my spot in line finally arrived, i had to have it shipped to me then sold to a friend who was waiting.

How much is the whole set up roughly? Just seen one for the first time the other day and they look sweet!

How much is the whole set up roughly? Just seen one for the first time the other day and they look sweet!
https://autotrickler.com/products/autotrickler-v4 Auto Trickler V4 is $490.00

PLUS the A&D Fx-120i scale from Old Will Knot will run you $624.50

Just for information's sake; I ordered mine 12/22/2021 and UPS will be delivering mine 8/1/2022

$550 for scale. picked mine up from them. Free shipping too

Just email Adam. He will change the shipping address. Save 20 something bucks on reshipping.
I gave my spot away to a buddy