• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dept. Commerce Census Bureau Requesting Sales Records From Gun Holster Companies?

I had to make my own holster for my CZ97 becauser they are really hard to find unless big buck custom.
So, am I suspect now ?
Fuck you fed, come get me.

I had to make my own holster for my CZ97 becauser they are really hard to find unless big buck custom.
So, am I suspect now ?
Fuck you fed, come get me.
Been there, not smart enough to make my own. Had to buy custom for Beretta 92G-SD.

That's the same Census Bureau who defied Trump and caved to pressure from the dems to reduce the recorded numbers of people fleeing blue cities and states- to ease the numbers of lost congressional seats.

Just say sorry .gov, we accidentally wiped our servers. That's what they do.
I’m thinking a particular holster was identified by a federal agency in a crime and they’re using Census to covertly mask that investigation and agency.

I believe “Thank you for your inquiry. The information you are requesting is not available.“
Next inquiry goes to legal for their dance and delay.

I’m thinking a particular holster was identified by a federal agency in a crime and they’re using Census to covertly mask that investigation and agency.

I believe “Thank you for your inquiry. The information you are requesting is not available.“
Next inquiry goes to legal for their dance and delay.
More likely they are fishing to add to the Fed's collection of gun owners names.

I don’t get why gun companies keeps this info, or doesn’t offer a opt out.

Lone wolf is REALLY bad about their databases, not only do they keep records of everything you buy, forever, even stuff that warranty doesn’t apply to and isn’t a firearm, they flat out refuse to delete their records they have on you.

Who needs the left trying to make a database when companies like that do all work, just one lefty judge away from turning it all over for…safety and shit

Shit or just keep if offline and offsite if you must, and if asked channel your inner HRC “I don’t recall”

Last edited:
Reactions: TurboTrout
Worse comes to worst you can go this route.....

• Love
Reactions: TurboTrout
Not my best work, not my worst...
It's functional and maybe cost 15-20$ in materials, if that.
OWB, care o' me :)

Cheezee.jpg

Reactions: JR_77