• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Deputy shot in head while sitting in cruiser

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
It's so fucked up that we Americans have allowed democrats & RINOs to reduce America to a third world banana republic! This poor cop was driving his cruiser outside his office when some POS scumbag shot him in the head killing him four days after he got engaged to be married.

Fuck Democrats, RINOs, and Criminals (sorry for the redundancy). It feels like time for Citizens to go after the thugs.

Or the same mentality as the fucktards in Vegas hitting the bicycle rider....

Reactions: Expert684
Someone had a grudge
No, grudge probably not. Just liked fking over people when he could get away with it. Spend some time in Oakland, CA, you will see that mentality. They kill for the fun of it. I almost got shot by one of them in Richmond, CA. 10am Saturday morning, when I thought it would be super safe, driving to a sport fishing store.

It feels like time for Citizens to go after the thugs.
10% solve rate for homicides in Chicago, 5-7% on car jackings. Odds are you would get away with it with minimal planning.. hypothetically speaking.

Screenshot_20230917-122100.png

"The bar chart intentionally excludes data from January 1, 2023 given the 13,186 rounds detected courtesy of New Years Day heavily skewed the y-axis. Data pulled from Shotspotter Alerts via the Chicago Data Portal."

No, grudge probably not. Just liked fking over people when he could get away with it. Spend some time in Oakland, CA, you will see that mentality. They kill for the fun of it. I almost got shot by one of them in Richmond, CA. 10am Saturday morning, when I thought it would be super safe, driving to a sport fishing store.
Could be or could be that someone was getting revenge for his gang homie or any one of a hundred different reasons. It doesn't have to be the individual that received the revenge. Just anyone in the profession.

I dodnt know about now but in the mid 2000's Oakland was no man's land. I spent a few days in the Berkeley area and everyone said stay away.

Not much to go on in that article. For all we know he beat up his girlfriend so her brother smoked him. Could also be a shitbag shot him for no reason. Need more info.

Reactions: BurtG
I'm sure the SUB-human thugs were in a stolen car with altered license plates, and wearing masks.

Reactions: Grubber
I am just waiting for the onslaught of ACAB horseshit about how he deserved it because he wore a badge and killed people for the elite and gets vacations in Barbados.

As for motive, sure, it could be revenge against all LE and he was just handy. It could be revenge for some police action he took. There are some people who do not like the police enforcing anything, at all, anywhere.

It could be a thrill kill. And there were legends of gangster having to shoot someone to make bones and be accepted into the structure of the gang, which has its own law enforcement. In fact, in MCs, you actually have job and rank of Sergeant at Arms. And his job to enforce rules.

So, like it or not, we all have rules to follow somewhere. Meanwhile, this guys family and fiance and her family mourn his loss and also put up with ACAB horseshit.

(Believe it or not, I was trying to type only ACAB but auto-correct keeps adding horseshit.)

I bet they put a lot more into solving this than your average Joe. The "brotherhood" and all.

Plus the $100,000s of tax payer dollars spent to bury him. The parade, the vehicles, gas, on the job pay, etc, etc. $1 million service, funded by the tax payer.

I feel for the guys family and friends, I do. I just never understand how tax payer resources can be used during the service. If a coworker dies, I have to take vacation time, drive my car, my gas, and wear my clothes to attend.

I bet they put a lot more into solving this than your average Joe. The "brotherhood" and all.

Plus the $100,000s of tax payer dollars spent to bury him. The parade, the vehicles, gas, on the job pay, etc, etc. $1 million service, funded by the tax payer.

I feel for the guys family and friends, I do. I just never understand how tax payer resources can be used during the service. If a coworker dies, I have to take vacation time, drive my car, my gas, and wear my clothes to attend.
So are you bothered by the that someone who dies on duty is buried by their employer, or that yours doesn't pay for you to go to a co-worker funeral..

Hell, why do we pay for soldier's funerals? Seems like the widows could fold their own flags. They could probably find a few volunteers to do the 21 gun salute. Look how much the govt could save on blanks alone! What's 21 x 6,200? Could have saved a ton not burying Iraq and Afghanistan vets.

I don't think I did. Answer the question for me. How much do they earn and how is that relative to burying the ones killed on duty?

Should I understand it for you also?

They don't earn shit.

They don't pay for burials.

The tax payers shoulder the cost of everything the sheriff's department does.

Bullfrog laid it out, but you missed that too.

Should I understand it for you also?

They don't earn shit.

They don't pay for burials.

The tax payers shoulder the cost of everything the sheriff's department does.

Bullfrog laid it out, but you missed that too.
Oh no, I missed nothing. You clearly missed my point.

I understood your point and his as well, and they are moronic. You don't even realize that you've been played by the media. The left decided to turn the Americans against the police, and some of you ate that pill.

Get rid of the bad ones, fucking hang them, but I will not condemn them all, just like I won't. Wholesale condemn any group of people. They are neccessary, and I've said it a hundred times: the only people who want a world without a uniformed civilian police force have never seen a world without one. If you had, you wouldn't be rooting for that shit. You don't want to live your life at the whim of cartels and warlords, you only think you do. We take the deaths of uniformed servants very seriously. Have you ever served in the military or the police force? The answer is no of course because if you had, you wouldn't be trying to reinforce a destructive ideology..

I understood your point and his as well, and they are moronic. You don't even realize that you've been played by the media. The left decided to turn the Americans against the police, and some of you ate that pill.

Get rid of the bad ones, fucking hang them, but I will not condemn them all, just like I won't. Wholesale condemn any group of people. They are neccessary, and I've said it a hundred times: the only people who want a world without a uniformed civilian police force have never seen a world without one. If you had, you wouldn't be rooting for that shit. You don't want to live your life at the whim of cartels and warlords, you only think you do. We take the deaths of uniformed servants very seriously. Have you ever served in the military or the police force? The answer is no of course because if you had, you wouldn't be trying to reinforce a destructive ideology..

Lol

Reactions: wade2big
So are you bothered by the that someone who dies on duty is buried by their employer, or that yours doesn't pay for you to go to a co-worker funeral..

Hell, why do we pay for soldier's funerals? Seems like the widows could fold their own flags. They could probably find a few volunteers to do the 21 gun salute. Look how much the govt could save on blanks alone! What's 21 x 6,200? Could have saved a ton not burying Iraq and Afghanistan vets.
Yes, who brings more value to your personal life? Plumber, electrician, mechanic, HVAC tech or LE? Which one is buried, and coworkers paid to attend with your tax dollars? Yes, I disagree with that concept.

Didnt say anything about a soldier, that would be your thoughts and your words.

Don't laugh, debate. Change my mind if you can. Tell me where I'm wrong and where we are missing each other here.

I got your point about paying for funerals. Apparently, my pointing out the government doesn't pay for shit hurt your feelings so you decided how I think. That's why I laughed.

I got your point about paying for funerals. Apparently, my pointing out the government doesn't pay for shit hurt your feelings so you decided how I think. That's why I laughed.
The government pays for everything on our backs. What does that have to do with the government paying for a funeral for a police officer?

If we want to base their funerals on how much they "earn", the funerals for IRS agents will look like the queen died. That's a dangerous job, a la the conversation we are in now about a cop who was ambushed and murdered sitting in his car. I work with plumbers, mechanics, hvac techs and electricians every day of my life @Bullfrog08 and nobody is going to shoot them sitting in their car because of their profession. They also make about 4 times what a cop does individually. My feelings aren't hurt, ever, but you two are making an arguement I've heard before.

Lemme think.... out of the Obama administration, championed by ANTIFA and BLM...... what was it called?????

Oh yeah "defund the police"! That's it! Now I remember.

not arguing with ya but wasnt the ameican west pretty much without law for quite awhile.

not arguing with ya but wasnt the ameican west pretty much without law for quite awhile.
No. No it wasn't. That myth really makes me laugh. It is based on a lack of historical understanding. It was one of the most violent periods and places in recorded history, but if anyone disagrees, I'll look at the evidence. I've seen the numbers, and it was extremely violent. Especially when the west was being settled. Extremely violent.

My father-in-law served in WWII. When he passed away, a local detachment of the Honor Guard went graveside to deliver military honors with a 21 gun salute (3 fired 7 times.) That is all. They did not pay for the funeral. That was paid for by him from having paid for pre-need funeral expenses, including the graves of him and his wife, who passed away in 2022.

So, when this deputy is buried, the "taxpayer" did not pay for any of it. As for the presentation of honors by the department, the only ones getting paid are those who are on their duty shift. The others are not getting paid. They show up out of respect and honor.

The needs of the family are not paid by the SO. Or the "taxpayer." They are paid by private citizens donating money, time, services.

And to not expect or allow fellow officers to offer tribute because they work for a government agency paid for by the "taxpayers," ACAB horseshit is not going to stop that. Have a good cry, here's a tissue for those hurt feelings.

And, as I predicted, the ugly ACAB horseshit could not stay away for even a whole day.

I guess you're missing my point.

They have sent a hundred billion to the Ukraine in the world's biggest money laundering scheme, and you want that guys widow to take care of his own funeral to.... save a couple bucks..

When did I say anything about the funeral? I simply gave you an internet wedgie by informing you the government has no money.

No. No it wasn't. That myth really makes me laugh. It is based on a lack of historical understanding. It was one of the most violent periods and places in recorded history, but if anyone disagrees, I'll look at the evidence. I've seen the numbers, and it was extremely violent. Especially when the west was being settled. Extremely violent.

i didnt say it wasnt violent. i said it was without law. try to keep up.

When did I say anything about the funeral? I simply gave you an internet wedgie by informing you the government has no money.
The government has no money?

Don't tell them, because they spent everything your great grandkids will ever earn.

i didnt say it wasnt violent. i said it was without law. try to keep up.
Ok, I guess you weren't really saying anything then. If you weren't suggesting that it was without law and it was a positive thing, then what point were you trying to make.

Did you know that the human head weighs 8lbs?

Something like that?

The TOTAL cost to the taxpayer for a KIA military funeral compared to a killed on active duty police officer funeral is a bit different.

My father-in-law served in WWII. When he passed away, a local detachment of the Honor Guard went graveside to deliver military honors with a 21 gun salute (3 fired 7 times.) That is all. They did not pay for the funeral. That was paid for by him from having paid for pre-need funeral expenses, including the graves of him and his wife, who passed away in 2022.

So, when this deputy is buried, the "taxpayer" did not pay for any of it. As for the presentation of honors by the department, the only ones getting paid are those who are on their duty shift. The others are not getting paid. They show up out of respect and honor.

The needs of the family are not paid by the SO. Or the "taxpayer." They are paid by private citizens donating money, time, services.

And to not expect or allow fellow officers to offer tribute because they work for a government agency paid for by the "taxpayers," ACAB horseshit is not going to stop that. Have a good cry, here's a tissue for those hurt feelings.

And, as I predicted, the ugly ACAB horseshit could not stay away for even a whole day.

Perhaps I should point out that at least in the State I'm in, the family of the deceased "law enforcement" person would get a huge payout courtesy of the state taxpayers.

YES it comes from taxpayer money and YES it is a huge payout.

Not all states are the same.

That being said, despite it being a huge payout, it's next to nothing compared to how much our State has to pay for illegal immigrants to live the good life, as well as pay for all the damage and crime they commit.

Fuck you, you piece of shit, the fact that you post this on this web site tells me your still angry at the navy for telling you that you to gay even for them….you little bitch.

Fuck you, you piece of shit, the fact that you post this on this web site tells me your still angry at the navy for telling you that you to gay even for them….you little bitch.
That sounds like a non-sequitur. What does that mean? Or are you just hurting in the anus from his previous comment?

You didn't read what I wrote. Go back and read what I said. You're not following

The TOTAL cost to the taxpayer for a KIA military funeral compared to a killed on active duty police officer funeral is a bit different.
The difference in cost doesn't matter to me.

This conversation has become about the financial considerations of a police officer killed on duty.

Reactions: Boatninja
Still struggling with the concept, eh?
I'm struggling with nothing..

You're fighting the wrong fight. You want to cut police death benefits. That's what I want a cop to worry about when he's about to run in to a building to stop a mass shooter, whether his wife remembered to pay his life insurance premium..

Reactions: Ronws
they say palmdale is like compton now. and yes i think the media has brainwashed people into thinking the police and wypipo are bad.
add complete disregard for human life, starting with babies, and you have a bad situation.

The statement you reacted so harshly to was sarcasm and hyperbole meant to point out how ridiculous the other side of this argument was. I spent almost 12 years in the Army spread out over two enlistments with a break in-between. You didn't read the conversation, you took one comment out of context and went full fucking Karen.

Reactions: Im2bent and Ronws
Next time police are arresting people for leaving their homes, going to work, refusing to wear a mask, refusing to be injected with experimental medicine.......I want you to remember all the crying you are doing for this dead cop.

Next time police roll up in an MRAP and arrest people for peacefully protesting, while ignoring the literal cities being burned down.......I want you to remember all the crying you are doing for this dead cop.

Next time police ignore their oath of office and arrest people for using their constitutional rights.......I want you to remember all the crying you are doing for this dead cop.

Next time police are flying drones over your house to spy on you while you are having a family cookout .......I want you to remember all the crying you are doing for this dead cop.

Next time police shoot an unarmed protestor and are held to 0 accountability .......I want you to remember all the crying you are doing for this dead cop.

Next time there's a mass shooting, and the police set up a perimeter, and give the shooter 20 mins of armed security to murder children.......I want you to remember all the crying you are doing for this dead cop.

Hell, next time a cop pulls you over for a BS reason and gives you a $500 ticket because he needs to meet quota .......I want you to remember all the crying you are doing for this dead cop.

.....and don't you fucking dare give me the "one bad apple" bullshit......
Sounds like a pamphlet they pass around at ANTIFA meetings.

What do you propose for a solution to this problem?

With the effort you spent demonizing the entire group and continually reinforcing that you mean all of them, surely you have a solution to this problem as you see it?

• Angry
Reactions: tucaz

You're fighting the wrong fight. You want to cut police death benefits. That's what I want a cop to worry about when he's about to run in to a building to stop a mass shooter, whether his wife remembered to pay his life insurance premium..

1694987917036.jpeg

I don’t see LEO anywhere on this list and these professions are far more beneficial and important to the everyday person. Police officers are far more beneficial to the state though. Couldn’t have an authoritarian gov’t and criminal politicans without them. Back the blue.

Reactions: BurtG

Again, when did I say anything about cutting death benefits. I simply pointed out the GOVERNEMNT DOES NOT PAY FOR SHIT and you took that and ran with all sorts of assumptions. You've taken a page right out of a politician's playbook.

Reactions: wade2big