• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Desantis and Ian

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    Not wanting to bring politics to the hurricane thread.

This is going to be the Desantis make or break moment. The PRAVDA and the communist party are sharks drooling just off the gulf coast. You know that they have been testing their talking points and headlines for anything they can use to take him down. If he has any political future he better watch what he says and anything that could be bad optics. George Bush took a flight to survey the damage of Katrina and they destroyed him with that.
    The potato was calling mayor's from the largest cities yesterday and was ignoring him. Someone must have remembered that he's supposed to be the uniter and the democraps were going to get spanked if they put politics over the wellbeing of Floridians. It is a toss up state after all so he called Desantis late yesterday evening.

• Angry
    Reactions: sirhrmechanic
    Yes they’re going to try and roast DeSantis. But the difference is that everybody fell for it when they roasted bush and he was a little gerbil who allowed himself to be roasted. Cost him the house and senate and destroyed what was left of his presidency.

20 years later nobody buys the media bullshit anymore and Ron DeSantis is going to hit back harder than Mike Tyson amped up on meth.

So I totally agree with you that they’re lined up trying to do it. The difference is that now they’ve got someone who will kick their asses.

Ron has been on tv quite a few times in the last few days making statements, keeping everyone pretty informed as to the way things are shaking out. Has things set up as far as i know for the aftermath. Has called up i think they said 5k guardsmen for after math. Of course the media is gonna go after him. He is a threat to their way of thinking, but he will get their ass in the end
    And he has a smoking hot wife to boot. She was a local newscaster here when she was younger. Just though i would throw that in there

Key issue is the President declaring Florida emergency to free up FEMA funds early. South GA got hit hard by storms recently and Federal government (President and Congress) drug their feet on Federal aid - no issues giving money to Blue areas but let a Red area get hit.

Ron has been on tv quite a few times in the last few days making statements, keeping everyone pretty informed as to the way things are shaking out. Has things set up as far as i know for the aftermath. Has called up i think they said 5k guardsmen for after math. Of course the media is gonna go after him. He is a threat to their way of thinking, but he will get their ass in the end
    And he has a smoking hot wife to boot. She was a local newscaster here when she was younger. Just though i would throw that in there

Are you guys getting hit with anything yet?
    So far it's been pretty mild here.

Just a slight rain, and some winds for now. Nothing like a typical nor’easter we get a couple of times a year. Just was out and about a bit and the tide is fairly high. But again nothing like a nor easter we get. Hopefully you guys dont get too much there.
    Some of the guys i shoot jtac with are probably getting hammered right now.

Fixing to go get some beers and get after it😂😂
    Work called earlier, was supposed to go in friday but got cancelled till saturday. Two crews on shift now gonna stay and ride it out.
    On the clock of course.