• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DeSantis Backtrack - Did he get thrown under the bus or ...

Conaso

Private
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2011
Virginia
did he lay down in front of it? "Sellout': Ron DeSantis Accused of Taking 'Bribe' by Conservatives After Promoting Vaccine"

It's Newsweek....I didn't see any other place reporting it.

Conservative podcaster Stew Peters—"confused" by DeSantis' vaccine push after supporting his anti-lockdown stance—falsely accused the governor of taking bribes.

"It was all about bribery," he said, calling the governor a "sellout."

"Everybody has a number. When you get someone to fold, you just put a lot of money on the line," he added. "We don't know if DeSantis' family was threatened."

Yea....stupid article. Nothing to see here....

He has probably got the "jab", and so if he did, that's on him and his family. I really don't care. Get it if you want, or, don't. My thing is, he's not pushing for a "proof of jab" card, and not mandating private businesses to make you show proof. That's a good thing. It was prob. a propaganda piece anyways, we'll never know. Mac

Reactions: wh20crazy
Judging from the other articles that the Mainstream Press has written, DeSantis is a viable political threat and must receive as much bad publicity as possible.
This.

Our Virginia Governor a few years back, Bob McDonnell, a likely candidate for President, got accused of some bullshit just in time to keep him from running.

"Good publicity is preferable to bad, but from a bottom-line perspective, bad publicity is sometimes better than no publicity at all. Controversy, in short, sells." Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal.

Reactions: n0glock
He didn't "Promote" the vaccine, he said if you want it take it, if you don't, don't. I live in FL and saw the interview live on the news. And the reason why he released numbers is because the Dems in Orlando are going after him for not being "transparent"

Reactions: 10ring'r
Orlando is a total shit hole and grows larger and deeper every day.
I avoid it like the plague.
Going to Daytona or anywhere north of there, I'll add a couple hours to the drive and take SR-60 across so I don't have to go anywhere near it.