• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DeSantis calls Trump supporters 'Listless vessels'

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Whatever thats supposed to mean.

The guy is blowing it as he goes "basket of deplorables" on Trump supporters.

DeSantis always looks like one of bad guy in a black hat in the westerns I watched as a kid.

His image sucks and this doesn't help.

RINO Ron is a total disaster.
I briefly entertained his run a few years ago but it's become glaringly obvious that he's controlled opposition.

Not only is he fucked in the primary, he's permanently killed his chances as a serious contender in any republican race.
His supporters are some of the dumbest insulting pricks on the planet too.
Yeah I said it...

I briefly entertained his run a few years ago but it's become glaringly obvious that he's controlled opposition.

Not only is he fucked in the primary, he's permanently killed his chances as a serious contender in any republican race.
Yeah I said it...
He's arfcom's hero. Those communist dick suckers over there hate Trump.

guess I am a 'Listless vessels , first it was a deplorable now this considering who is calling who the names I feel I am in good company .

Reactions: tomcatmv

Yeah I said it...

So DeSantis is fucked in the primary? He may well be.

But if you think Trump is going to beat ALL of these phony charges, being pressed before some of the most lefty juries ever assembled, you are exceedingly optimistic.

Oh, the Supreme Court will overturn it? I'll bet on that the same as I'll bet on them always ruling correctly on gun cases. Should they? Yes. Do I trust them to? No.

So IF, and it is an if, the system manages to successfully fuck Trump, would we not have a ready and willing replacement?

Maybe you think he is a RINO. If so, he is the worst RINO ever.

He has laid waste to the Democrat party in Florida. Laid waste to groomer and pedo Disney too. Implemented permitless carry, fired Woke College boards and put conservatives in, and most of all...

He spoke out against the government poisoning me with a vaccine or destroying my life if I didn't take. I know Trump has made a few statements about how he wouldn't force it but he still thinks his poison shot saved millions of people.

I do care about that difference.

So go ahead, Trump harder. Maybe it will work. But betting our future all on one man seems foolish to me, because then the left only has to take out one man.

We should have several.

Oh, and if we lose this election, you know they will throw Trump into prison for the rest of his life, right? Even if he beats these charges they will keep making more. We need to get him a pardon asap and then gut the DOJ.

When Trump ran on "lock her up"... he was living in a glass house. I don't remember a time in my life where someone running for President openly called for the arrest of the rival, he is the one who opened this pandora's box. Everything else aside, that is a big part of why "they" are coming at him. As corrupt as it is, "they" know how to play the game. He should have ran a tight ship but he made mistakes, like trying to hang onto those classified docs or trying to "find 11,000 votes" in Georgia, which they have his voice recorded saying, or asking Pence not to certify the election while holding a rally outside that turned into a riot. He should not have given them any ammo with the massive target on his back.

This is not me condoning whats going on just calling it like it is.

I also don't get the hate from the Trumpers and the "buy more ammo/never vote your way our of it crowd" of Desantis. In that you need to recognize you are not a majority... and you ain't shooting your way into power. If it boils down to it he is a better option than Biden/Harris. If you have a better solution.... share it. But most of ya'll just attack with no solution. Thats easy to do. Solve the problem.

IMO if you put DeSantis on a Scale and stack his good qualities against his bad, the good prevails. As a Floridian, he has been a good Governor. I'd really prefer Trump in 2024... but if they lock him up. DeSantis is next in line, unless you have a better solution.

Bwaaaahahaha. What a dumbass. You can attack the other candidates but going after the supporters of that candidate? How do you think that will work out if you do manage to win the primary? Especially since Trump has at least 40 million people that would vote for him even if he is behind bars.
I think desantis and christy should run as a team. The Laurel and Hardy of politicians.

Who's going to fix the situation with the alphabet? The media? The judicial system? The republicants party?
Since the republicants took control of the house. What have they done to stop what is going on? Anyone recall the mantra of "Repeal and Replace"? And they didn't.
Vote harder this time!!!

Bwaaaahahaha. What a dumbass. You can attack the other candidates but going after the supporters of that candidate? How do you think that will work out if you do manage to win the primary? Especially since Trump has at least 40 million people that would vote for him even if he is behind bars.
I think desantis and christy should run as a team. The Laurel and Hardy of politicians.

Who's going to fix the situation with the alphabet? The media? The judicial system? The republicants party?
Since the republicants took control of the house. What have they done to stop what is going on? Anyone recall the mantra of "Repeal and Replace"? And they didn't.
Vote harder this time!!!
This is exactly what I am talking about. All attack, no solution.

You know why Trump won in 16 ? Because he laid out an agenda for the people. What are you hearing from any of the candidates? Trump this, Trump that and zero agenda for the people.
Trump won and exposed how corrupt the Republicants are and how deep the swamp is. Looks like the republicants are right. Their voters are low intelligence with short memories.

You know why Trump won in 16 ? Because he laid out an agenda for the people. What are you hearing from any of the candidates? Trump this, Trump that and zero agenda for the people.
Trump won and exposed how corrupt the Republicants are and how deep the swamp is. Looks like the republicants are right. Their voters are low intelligence with short memories.
You seem to forget he lost the popular vote. Won on electoral college.

In 2020 he got destroyed.

Your 2016 comment has ZERO bearing of 2024... its just filler. Again not much int the way of a solution. Especaially with the legal battles, 40 million in prison, ain't winning shit.

LISTLESS
[ˈlis(t)ləs]

ADJECTIVE
  1. (of a person or their manner) lacking energy or enthusiasm
That might be the Biden supporters but Trump’s supporters on the past have been anything but lacking in energy. I think the real fear here is that his base of support is growing more than what it was before, not because Trump has calmed down or that all of his voters on Election Day really like him, but rather that the populace has no one else to really turn to.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Ya'll should at least use the entire quote, not just 2 words out of it.

"If all we are is listless vessels that are just supposed to follow, you know, whatever happens to come down the pike on Truth Social every morning, that’s not going to be a durable movement"

When elected POTUS a man has two duties, one to his country and one to his supporters. His duty to his country is to provide the best governance he can. His duty to his supporters is to win a second term.

Trump was a great POTUS. But he failed to win reelection. He won't beat Biden+media×(corrupt DOJ) this time either.

It's unknown if anyone else can either.

guess I am a 'Listless vessels , first it was a deplorable now this considering who is calling who the names I feel I am in good company .

listless

lĭst′lĭs

adjective​

1. Lacking energy or disinclined to exert effort; lethargic.
  2. Characterized by a lack of energy or interest.
  3. Having no desire or inclination; indifferent; heedless; spiritless.

Lack of energy, indifferent, spiritless? Is that why Trump supporters walk for blocks and wait in line for hours to get in to one of his rallies, or, stand outside just to see it on the big screen?

What do your supporters do Ron, all 10% of the polls, other than talk shit about Trump over on barfcom and suck each others dicks?

Last edited:
In that you need to recognize you are not a majority... and you ain't shooting your way into power.

You are correct...until...

We will continue on the same path regardless of who sits in the WH and/or which head of the snake controls the house or senate. The machine will blindly run towards the imminent implosion...then someone (probably several) will shoot their way into power.

I think it was Bowen (Blackhawk Down) who wrote about the people of Somalia all wanting peace...as long as their clan was in charge. We're the western version of that.

I wonder if the UN will send peacekeepers to watch our warlords steal the food sent by the WFP.

It's unknown if anyone else can either.
Given the current state of thing, its not going to be easy. Biden is his own worst enemy. If he wasn't protected by the media, he wouldn't have a chance... But thats not the reality of it.

At the same time Trump too is his own worst enemy, and bears the blade of the majority of the Media, and minimual support from the core of the Republican party. 2016 the left thought he was a joke. After 4 years they came out in droves when they realized it wasn't a joke.

In that the right needs to Unify, not cut each others heads off.

You seem to forget he lost the popular vote. Won on electoral college.

In 2020 he got destroyed.

Your 2016 comment has ZERO bearing of 2024... its just filler. Again not much int the way of a solution. Especaially with the legal battles, 40 million in prison, ain't winning shit.

Given the current state of thing, its not going to be easy. Biden is his own worst enemy. If he wasn't protected by the media, he wouldn't have a chance... But thats not the reality of it.

At the same time Trump too is his own worst enemy, and bears the blade of the majority of the Media, and minimual support from the core of the Republican party. 2016 the left thought he was a joke. After 4 years they came out in droves when they realized it wasn't a joke.

In that the right needs to Unify, not cut each others heads off.
Bwaaaahahaha, bwaaaahahaha
A true believer in the 81 million. Too funny.
Still believing in the system? Bwaaaahahaha. Brainwashed much? Or just mesmerized by the shiny objects the republicants dangle?

I want someone who is going to actually represent my interests, not just rule on a party agenda. Every candidate is looking to push something, usually that means more spending, more government control, “do what we say” contrary to their voters wishes. The bipartisan system is trash.

Reactions: gigamortis
Bwaaaahahaha, bwaaaahahaha
A true believer in the 81 million. Too funny.
Still believing in the system? Bwaaaahahaha. Brainwashed much? Or just mesmerized by the shiny objects the republicants dangle?
See more ignorant crap out of you. No solution just bitch and cry.

You are like a Pigion sitting on a statue in the park playing chess. You shit all over the art work and knock the pieces all over the board then get eaten by the cat as you bask in your "glory".

See more ignorant crap out of you. No solution just bitch and cry.

You are like a Pigion sitting on a statue in the park playing chess. You shit all over the art work and knock the pieces all over the board then get eaten by the cat as you bask in your "glory".
All the world is a stage and you are the stooge that believes what is being shown to you.
I bet you believe in magic.

listless

lĭst′lĭs

adjective​

1. Lacking energy or disinclined to exert effort; lethargic.
  2. Characterized by a lack of energy or interest.
  3. Having no desire or inclination; indifferent; heedless; spiritless.

Lack of energy, indifferent, spiritless? Is that why Trump supporters walk for blocks and wait in line for hours to get in to one of his rallies, or, stand outside just to see it on the big screen?

What do your supporters do Ron, all 10% of the polls, other than talk shit about Trump over on barfcom and suck each others dicks?
List less:

Having no list.

As in

"I went to the grocery but forgot my list."

Both are WEF puppets. I remember when Trump the self proclaimed “godfather of the jab.” Stated “Take the guns first, then due process.” This was when he was pushing red flag laws. People need to realize both are nothin more than actors . Neither has our best interests at heart. This is why neither of them or any Republican did anything for those they set up on J6. Allowing candidates and politics to create division is exactly what they want. Divide and Conquer.

I want someone who is going to actually represent my interests, not just rule on a party agenda. Every candidate is looking to push something, usually that means more spending, more government control, “do what we say” contrary to their voters wishes. The bipartisan system is trash.
I want Trump back in office. Booming economy, low inflation, low gas prices, building a border wall, fuck China and Mexico.

Nobody else has a chance to restore that and reclaim what was stolen.

he has done a great job as Governor. I just hope we get somebody good back in white house.

Reactions: lash
I want Trump back in office. Booming economy, low inflation, low gas prices, building a border wall, fuck China and Mexico.

You may be right, but how do you know no one else has a chance?

Can you imagine what could have been accomplished if the republicants hadn't been part of the swamp? The republicants were part of the Russia hoax, they held both houses and didn't release the funds already allocated to build the wall, they didn't have a bill for repeal and Replace, they recommended and approved all of the department heads that undermined the agenda. Both parties are corrupted, the alphabet is corrupt, the judicial branch is corrupt and the media is a branch of the government. 34 trillion dollars in debt. One trillion dollars a year to pay the interest on that debt.
This is where green go John says that unless you have solutions you should shut up.
This plan was hatched before the civil war. States Rights went to the burn pile and the ever growing behemoth of a federal government arose from the death of 500,000 men.
News Flash. There is no fix

I've met actual autistic children with more critical thinking than you.
Awe.

Are you going to offer any solutions… or just keep shitting in the park.

If you’re so good at this, why don’t you tell us all how to fix it. Instead of trying to tell me what I think.

Awe.

What you got? Vote harder for the Republicant sponsored candidate?
What is it going to take to fix the alphabet? The media? The judicial branch? The republicants party? The Great Society? The Patriot Act?
News Flash. There's no fix.

Can you imagine what could have been accomplished if the republicants hadn't been part of the swamp? The republicants were part of the Russia hoax, they held both houses and didn't release the funds already allocated to build the wall, they didn't have a bill for repeal and Replace, they recommended and approved all of the department heads that undermined the agenda. Both parties are corrupted, the alphabet is corrupt, the judicial branch is corrupt and the media is a branch of the government. 34 trillion dollars in debt. One trillion dollars a year to pay the interest on that debt.
This is where green go John says that unless you have solutions you should shut up.
This plan was hatched before the civil war. States Rights went to the burn pile and the ever growing behemoth of a federal government arose from the death of 500,000 men.
News Flash. There is no fix
I left out one of the most important Trump accomplishments, exposing the uniparty that is the swamp.

He’s right that a single individual can’t be a sustainable “movement”.

I had a movement this morning early and no one else was there (except the cat) and it wasn’t sustainable, it stopped 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Awe.

If you’re so good at this, why don’t you tell us all how to fix it. Instead of trying to tell me what I think.
You've told us all what you think, I believe you.
The problem is that with all they have shown us, YOU are too stupid to see how broken the entire system is. Solutions? Shit, we're along for the ride now, atleast trump will make it interesting.

Awe.

Yankee- Here’s where Agent Juan says offer solutions or shut up.

Agent Juan- You’re not qualified to state what I think, you’re being pathetic.

Yankee- I’ve met autistic children with better critical thinking skills than you.

Agent Juan- Awe. So are you going to offer solutions, or shut up.

@GreenGO Juan this is the most succinct, elegant, and thorough expression of your prowess that I’ve seen yet. In a site full of inane and foolish statements, you have found a way to showcase pure stupidity as if it were art. The total absence of critical thinking, the failure to employ or even detect basic logical concepts like irony, this is your Mona Lisa.

Make sure you all go vote in this 2024 Presidential election….it will be the last one before the fall of democracy in the United States as we know it. Most “regimes “ last about 200 years…we are way past due.

It matters not who is elected in 2024. NOFUCKINGBODY will accept the results. The RINOS will cry once again “it has been stolen” the demoshits will cry that you can’t have a criminal in the WH , and either way, mayhem will ensue.

Load LOTS more ammo and stockpile the freeze dried food. Buckle up! Gonna be a ride!