• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DeSantis edges out Trump in straw poll for Prez. What sayeth the Hide?

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Some say Trump had his chance and should have led us across the Rubicon. Others (like me) don't like DeSantis signing and supporting a Red Flag law (I know, Trump did too) plus DeSantis is an unknown.
Trump we know and has some payback to get.

MSM and the Left will dogpile whoever wins and lie about them blatantly, proving they are lying communist scum regardless.

My vote goes to the Donald, btw.

Last edited:
Look for every retard lib poll to show the local dog catcher beating out Trump. They hate him and will do what they normally do.....................lie. It's what good little commies do.

I find it fascinating that the idea was floated of T running for congress in '22, then run for prez in '24. That would be a 1-2 punch that would drive the media mad dog nuts. I'm not wild about T, but I'll take him over mr. depends that's in the w.h. now.

No matter who runs I think the election will be rigged again.
Whoever runs, needs to put their foot down and say there isn't going to be another rigged stolen election. Fuck you communists. No Dominion election rigging machines, no mail-in voting.

Trump wimped out and whispered in the 2nd debate "Mail in voting may lead to voter fraud."
That ain't going to cut it boss.

A candidate crying about it is not going to cut it. This needs fixed now, not at election time. The people who need to fix this are in office right now.

Some say Trump had his chance and should have led us across the Rubicon. Others (like me) don't like DeSantis signing and supporting a Red Flag law (I know, Trump did too) plus DeSantis is an unknown.

MSM and the Left will dogpile whoever wins and lie about them blatantly, proving they are lying communist scum regardless.

I think DeSantis would be a better choice. Rick Scott sponsored and signed the red flag law in Florida with GOP supermajority backing, not DeSantis. I believe he has better principles than Trump. Regardless, the swamp will do the same thing. DC is a lost cause. DeSantis should stay in Florida where meaningful work is more easily done. Kristy Noem should stay in south Dakota, etc. The way forward is through nullification/secession.

A candidate crying about it is not going to cut it. This needs fixed now, not at election time. The people who need to fix this are in office right now.
Whoever runs, if they don't insist on an honest election without the rigging is a RINO plant like McCain was against Obama in '08 and isn't supposed to win.

Reactions: Foul Mike
i believe trumps time is over..sad to say

if he didnt win last time (dont start lol), hes not going to win this time

i think if hed stop being trump for the next 2 years he might have a chance;

stop talking about how the election was stolen no one cares anymore, stop smashing pence no one cares anymore etc

the ones that do care are voting for him anyway so its time to change angles

he needs to more political and then revert back to who he is like they all do once elected

i believe trumps time is over..sad to say

if he didnt win last time (dont start lol), hes not going to win this time

i think if hed stop being trump for the next 2 years he might have a chance;

stop talking about how the election was stolen no one cares anymore, stop smashing pence no one cares anymore etc

the ones that do care are voting for him anyway so its time to change angles

he needs to more political and then revert back to who he is like they all do once elected
This is correct. He would not get the votes of several million people who were not Never Trumpers, but would never vote for him because of his post election behavior. His goose is cooked. He's literally so impotent now that he has a blog.

1624280873036.png

if trump was actually thinking of running he would be at the boarder holding a rally etc

mocking the current admin of the disaster and embarrassing the media and Harris for not showing up

hes smart enough to know never get into a fight that you wont win

I was hoping that this question would come up here on the Hide.

My first question, does either The Don or Governor Ron have the ability to clean out any of the alphabet agencies after what we have seen?

Second, spending with out an restraints is out of control. Which would say, ok, massive cuts in the budget & personal, reduction in foreign aid, & any other place that can be cut.

Lastly, anyone have the stones to say the .MIL should not be woke but used to destroy objectives? And no, I am not a keyboard command, just asking questions.

Maxwell

Hi,

When people start focusing on their street, neighborhood, town, county and then State you will see "Big" Government change.

Nobody gives a fuck if you bring in the best CEO in the world to "clean up" a business but has to do so without having the ability to get rid of any workers under him....

Start providing whomever the President is with local and State Governments that steers the ship and stop trying to think the Captain steers the ship.

Continual focusing on the "big picture" Government and we will continue to have BIG Government.

Start focusing on local Government and instead of 1 "Good Guy(President)" you get 50k "Good Guys(That control the President)".

Sincerely,
Theis

Trump will be 79 in 2024, I’ll pass on that. I really wanted him in 2016 and 2020, but his time has passed.

lol sure he does , that funny ain't no other going to piss of the dims , press and leftists quite like a TRUMP in office . oh the tears

I no longer think it matters. Elections are a lie. The federal government is bloated and malfunctioning beyond repair. Voting is not going to change that. Demanding the corrupt act honest and honorable is pissing in the wind.

Ironically, in a way, the liberals did secede when you stop to think about it. Blm, antifa, sanctuary cities. They all but stated that they don't abide by the government and Constitution. Our side blovates about things but the liberal lunies actually get it done. Imagine if the south still voted in union elections and won that way. That kind of feels like what happened here.

Hi,

When people start focusing on their street, neighborhood, town, county and then State you will see "Big" Government change.

Nobody gives a fuck if you bring in the best CEO in the world to "clean up" a business but has to do so without having the ability to get rid of any workers under him....

Start providing whomever the President is with local and State Governments that steers the ship and stop trying to think the Captain steers the ship.

Continual focusing on the "big picture" Government and we will continue to have BIG Government.

Start focusing on local Government and instead of 1 "Good Guy(President)" you get 50k "Good Guys(That control the President)".

Sincerely,
Theis
All politics is local. But so is all fraud. We have not had a real choice for many many decades. All politics is also based on division. Political Parties have been the death of Liberty. Even George Washington noted that in his farewell address. We have a illusion of choice, nothing more. JMHO

I believe Trump will back DeSantis, for 2024. I wonder how a Ron DeSantis/Candace Owens ticket would fair?

Reactions: 79steeler
UNTIL the election voting is addressed so that FRAUD is not prevalent, NOTHING will change the left has control of the vote and the elections will be in their favor. UNLESS that is FIXED anyone whom expects a change will be disappointed. It was shown how easily voting machines could be altered. and yet NOTHING was done to correct that problem. The corruption in DC is so "NORMAL" and the good of this country and it's people are the LAST thing on these politicians minds. THAT has to change and will this correction happen. NOT under the current climate in DC to many corrupt with skeletons in closets with certain people holding those skeletons. The ONLY viable solution to save this country from total destruction is to remove 90% of the current holding politician's and replace them with people whom have NO prior attachment's to politics and new regulations requiring them to publicly provide their work every 3 months live on ALL TV stations for public viewing and a panel to ask them questions. IF they are NOT doing GOOD things for this country they are GONE! The benefits pkgs. also need to be revised. NO MORE career politicians This would be a good start. WILL it happen?????????? NOPE!!!! This would require a coup and I don't see that happening "YET" maybe when the sheeple have finally been controlled more it will be on the table. As for now we continue to decline.

Questions one must ask oneself.
1. Until the plandemic what was the trajectory of our economy?
2. Did we elect Trump because he was a fighter?
3. Did the MSM try to convince everyone he was a meanie?
4. Is a proven track record less desirable than the unknown?
5. Would Desantis get anymore cooperation from the swamp?
6. Do you believe Trump was beaten fair and square?
7. What are the odds that Desantis pulls a pence?

R

Questions one must ask oneself.
1. Until the plandemic what was the trajectory of our economy?
2. Did we elect Trump because he was a fighter?
3. Did the MSM try to convince everyone he was a meanie?
4. Is a proven track record less desirable than the unknown?
5. Would Desantis get anymore cooperation from the swamp?
6. Do you believe Trump was beaten fair and square?
7. What are the odds that Desantis pulls a pence?

R
One might want to ask oneself how in the world they could vote for somebody who went full retard after the election. It's important to note that his vote ceiling is significantly lower now than it was in 11/20. Most of the other questions you bring up don't actually matter at all.

And Desantis has a pretty clear track record, including being better through the Covid shit than Trump by about 100x.

Trump has a blog.

One might want to ask oneself how in the world they could vote for somebody who went full retard after the election. It's important to note that his vote ceiling is significantly lower now than it was in 11/20. Most of the other questions you bring up don't actually matter at all.

And Desantis has a pretty clear track record, including being better through the Covid shit than Trump by about 100x.

Trump has a blog.
I wasn't asking you.

R

I wasn't asking you.

R
Well, unfortunately for you, in this case it is people like me who matter, and not people like you. I voted for Trump twice, would not even consider voting for him again. Multiply that out and you get your answer.

If you say so.

R
I know math isn't your friend. But a guy who lost bigly last time isn't going to win by shedding the 10%+ of his vote that would not vote for him again.

On a more serious note, it is mind boggling to think a movement is so dedicated to one man that it would not prefer to move on to somebody who is obviously more competent, more distinguished, more strategic, smarter, better at learning the issues and has none of the massive amounts of baggage as the founder. Devotion to one man, a king if you will, is exactly the opposite of what this country is supposed to be about.

Well, unfortunately for you, in this case it is people like me who matter, and not people like you. I voted for Trump twice, would not even consider voting for him again. Multiply that out and you get your answer.

( i can't believe I'm replying to this fucknuckle)

So, you learned your lesson, and you won't leave the Repugnican reservation again. Rebuild the grand old party and all that happy horseshit to keep you occupied.
Because it all needs to look legit.
Can't look legit when uncontrollable people slip in.

( i can't believe I'm replying to this fucknuckle)

So, you learned your lesson, and you won't leave the Repugnican reservation again. Rebuild the grand old party and all that happy horseshit to keep you occupied.
Because it all needs to look legit.
Can't look legit when uncontrollable people slip in.
Nope, but good try.

Is that why Trump has a blog now?
You continuously show you colors but still claim you are not what you show you are.

You seem intelligent but only an idiot thinks the last election was on the up and up.

Why do you resist audits? If they will only prove you are really are a genius. Is it because you are not an honest person? I think so. JMHO

You continuously show you colors but still claim you are not what you show you are.

You seem intelligent but only an idiot thinks the last election was on the up and up.

Why do you resist audits? If they will only prove you are really are a genius. Is it because you are not an honest person? I think so. JMHO
Find one place where I have resisted the audits. Rather I have welcomed them. I have resisted what I believe are fatuous arguments about election fraud.

My point about Trump having a blog isn't just that he is not President, it is that there was this great belief that after his Twitter ban, which again I do not support, there was this great grassroots need for a new social media platform that Trump would fill. It was supposed to be a uuuuuge announcement. It is a blog. It is a metaphor for how small his potential voting base is outside of hardcore Maga right now.

I'm interested in how I am not honest, and what my true colors are. You say this, but you don't ever get to the point.

Find one place where I have resisted the audits. Rather I have welcomed them. I have resisted what I believe are fatuous arguments about election fraud.

My point about Trump having a blog isn't just that he is not President, it is that there was this great belief that after his Twitter ban, which again I do not support, there was this great grassroots need for a new social media platform that Trump would fill. It was supposed to be a uuuuuge announcement. It is a blog. It is a metaphor for how small his potential voting base is outside of hardcore Maga right now.

I'm interested in how I am not honest, and what my true colors are. You say this, but you don't ever get to the point.
Oh I have gotten to the point. You know that. Like I said you are not an honest person.

Once again I play the fool by responding to one.

No matter who runs I think the election will be rigged again.
You're absolutely correct. It seems that the votes are in, already, and the numbers are:

Xiden - 783,424,930,113.0001875 (their count included fetus' conceived)

Whomever the unPopular Contender Of-The-Week gets designated - 47 1/4 (their count included the coffee-maker, for fairness and equality)

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I believe Trump will back DeSantis, for 2024. I wonder how a Ron DeSantis/Candace Owens ticket would fair?
Not well. I don't understand the love for Candace Owens. She talks a good game, I'll grant that. But has ZERO experience at any real leadership position where you have to put together a relatively massive team in very short order. That's something DJT completely messed up on and why so many swamp rats were in his admin.

Last edited:
Oh I have gotten to the point. You know that. Like I said you are not an honest person.

Once again I play the fool by responding to one.
Again, if I am dishonest, I must be being dishonest about something. It seems more like you think I am wrong, or that I couldn't possibly believe what I think, but I can assure you I post what I believe.

I think the question should boil down to not who you like, but who can win. I like Trump, but I think DeSantis is more electable and will get the votes Trump lost in the re-election from the "he's mean" voters.

Reactions: Choid