• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Desantis investigating Vaccines

Sniperwannabee

CWO
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Changes every 4 years
    it's sort of funny to see all these hearings and not a single person who caused the problem are going to spend a day behind bars isn't that the definition of crazy doing something over and over without any progress being made meanwhile all the big wigs made there multi billion dollars and are free to do it again and again .

I never had the virus but I was forced to get the vax in order to attend my daughter's BCT graduation, and also to fly out of ATL for her AIT graduation a few months later.

I got severe PCS - "long covid" - from it, and my life was hell for about 6 months. It wasn't until I discovered what it was (it's not discussed much over here but is in Europe) then found a practitioner in Texas who coached me and recommended a whole slew of supplements and such that I recovered.

Showmanship.
    Even if he achieves some retribution in FL they'll have a federal court strike it down.
    Lets see how this post ages coming up to the 24 election...

R
    As much as I appreciate DeSantis, what does he expect to accomplish.

Not unlike busing the illegals to Martha's Vineyard. Looks god on paper but what did it really do other than piss off a bunch of liberals who already didnt like him.

Showmanship.

Reactions: lash
    I never had the virus but I was forced to get the vax in order to attend my daughter's BCT graduation, and also to fly out of ATL for her AIT graduation a few months later.

I got severe PCS - "long covid" - from it, and my life was hell for about 6 months. It wasn't until I discovered what it was (it's not discussed much over here but is in Europe) then found a practitioner in Texas who coached me and recommended a whole slew of supplements and such that I recovered.
    Who/How forced to get the vax to attend a BCT graduation?

Who/How forced to get the vax to attend a BCT graduation?
    The US Army - at the base entrance checkpoint along with ID. Then proof was required to fly out of ATL for AIT - you had to show proof to go thru security. Interestingly, they did not ask for it in SAT for the flight home. We drove from ATL to MO for BCT graduation, which was the first open to guests after the pandemic. We weren't certain it would be open until the week before, the Army is not good at communicating to families.

The US Army - at the base entrance checkpoint along with ID. Then proof was required to fly out of ATL for AIT - you had to show proof to go thru security. Interestingly, they did not ask for it in SAT for the flight home. We drove from ATL to MO for BCT graduation, which was the first open to guests after the pandemic. We weren't certain it would be open until the week before, the Army is not good at communicating to families.
    That is very unfortunate they required families to vax.

• Sad
    Reactions: Tempest 455
    Believe it or not, I just had the beer flu. My wife was tested positive in her nursing home. Then early in the morning, I had a dry and scratchy throat, first sign. Later that day, got tested positive. They gave me a scrip for Paxlovid. Took that for 5 days. Took a home test and it showed negative.

So, it is real. However, I have suffered worse from a cold and a bad flu A on year than this. Serisously. I got through this just fine. And no, I do not think about getting the vaccine. It doesn't stop you from getting it. A friend got the vax and some boosters and she still got it and suffered from it.

Do you have link you can point me to? I have a friend dealing with long covid now.

LBC, I’m not yelling at you. Your post is just a catapult.

Of fucking course they knew. Fauci is on camera years ago saying people don’t need to get vaccinated if they’ve had what the vaccine is protecting against(the flu, I believe) because they will have natural immunity. So… He was either lying then or he is lying now, it’s up to everyone to decide for themselves what they think he’s lying about. And even if all the data for ivermectin and hcq wasn’t widely available(it was), it was proving to be more effective than any bullshit Fauci was talking about within a few months of this drummed up fiasco. Anyone involved in this needs to be locked in a cell and then there needs to be a supermax prison built over top of it

Do you have link you can point me to? I have a friend dealing with long covid now.
    Afraid not - as I said, I found a practitioner in Texas (I'm in GA) and she coached me and recommended a slew of supplements. She had helped several people with it but I wa by far the worse she had encountered. I lost my mind, appetite, and motor control, had massive fatigue - slept 20hrs a day - difficulty breathing, depression, and intestinal issues.

• Wow
    Reactions: lash and OldSalty2
    NO money in stuff you can buy at the feed store.

Phizer or Fister or whoever they are is getting fat.
    yup.
    it wasn't just that they claimed it doesn't work (fake studies funded by sbf/ftx), but to say it is dangerous and horse shit was the topper.

ivmCapture.JPG

it's sort of funny to see all these hearings and not a single person who caused the problem are going to spend a day behind bars isn't that the definition of crazy doing something over and over without any progress being made meanwhile all the big wigs made there multi billion dollars and are free to do it again and again .
    It’s what government does. They literally appear to do things in order to justify their jobs while not actually doing shit other than robbing people and wasting time and money.

As much as I appreciate DeSantis, what does he expect to accomplish.

Not unlike busing the illegals to Martha's Vineyard. Looks god on paper but what did it really do other than piss off a bunch of liberals who already didnt like him.

Showmanship.
    Bread and circuses. History does repeat

Reactions: lash and Maggot