• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DeSantis or Trump

coldboreAU

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2022
Austria
Hey guys. Question from me as a European guy. Trump or DeSantis for President 2024?

On the midterms all I can say, if Democrats win Nevada and Georgia...then it gets bad.

Conservatives need to do much more in the way of campaigning, and they need to do it 24/7. Look at all the people who are ultra left, they are activists and spread leftist propaganda 24/7, all day long.

The big red wave has failed to materialize(again), Trump has only managed to get the very conservative voters. Biden, in turn, got the extreme left and some of the people in the middle. (I know it's midterms but President Biden and Trump are part of it) To win a election campaign, you have to win over the people from the middle. Not only the conservatives.

I think DeSantis is probably the better choice for the election 2024. With Trump it would end up like 2 years ago.... not very well. ( don't get mad at me, just my opinon)

I have been looking at the US and politics for years now. The US is getting closer and closer to Europe in terms of gun restrictions. In the news you don't hear good ideas like, hey let's pass a law that a 20mm rifle no longer requires a special DD permit. No, there are discussion's about assault weapon's ban etc.

That Abbott won the Texas governor's race is nice but it's scary to see ultra leftist Beto O'Rourke got over 40% of the votes. But back to topic. I would like to hear your opinions! Trump or DeSantis? who has a better chance to win the 2024 election?

And who would be better from a tactical point of view for gun rights?

• Haha
Reactions: Balor and wade2big
I say DeSantis with perhaps Candice Owens.

Trump had his time and place and unfortunately allowed his mouth t blow it for him, and us.

As to gun laws, it depends on where you are. I got stopped today for a minor infraction, told the officer I had a concealed weapon. She asked where it was. I told her it was in the console and she said "You leave yours there and Ill leave mine in my holster." Nice girl. This is Oklahoma, but I had the same sort of encounter in rural Virginia. Its just the liberal cities with their crime and BS that wreck it for all.

You type all of that as if you believe our elections are fair and honest. They are not. All you need is mail in ballots, dead people voting, hanging chads, etc.
If you think I am a election denier and dilusional, look at Florida and Oklahoma.
You also got to give credit that Trump causes division because he is exposing the rotten apples. If it was all quiet and everyone was getting along with him, I would say he was part of the swamp. Without Trump, you expose nothing and get loaded on the cattle cars.
My opinion is we need Desantis to stay and protect Florida for four more years. We need other states to vote similar governors. States individual elections need to be fixed and the governors are key.

Edit: Trump Speaker of the House and Desantis President.........I could realy get behind that.

Last edited:
As much as I like Trump and the things he has done for the country...I don't think he is electable.

Agreed. I also like Trump, but I have to wonder if the Swamp will have too much resistance against him winning. And, if he should win, will his term be all kinds of war against impeachments, etc. etc. Still, I also don't want it to be DeSantis unless he can find a suitable successor in FL to finish his term and run after that. If DeSantis can't pick a successor, then he needs to stay in the FL Gov. job for his full term and then run for President in 2028. If he can find a successor in FL, then he can run in 2024.

And, besides, I have a job that is better suited for Trump and utilizes his express talents in the media. I want him to start or take over his own OTA broadcast network to compete with the MSM. It has to be OTA not cable, because cable stations can be "cancelled" easily. Hard to do the same to an OTA network. We need that to get our pro2A message across. And not just news programs, but regular entertainment that espouses a pro2A stance. This, so we can give "the sheeples" an alternative to the pablum shoved down our throats by the MSM. We can give them something to think about.

Reactions: TXAZ
Find someone else. We need a stand up state leader in Florida.

Just because someone is a good Governor doesn’t mean they will be a good president. Completely different skill set and President deals with Foreign Policy and states stay domestic.

President needs to under stand the world.

Whoever, the federal political game is a lost cause. Desantis should stay in Florida and focus on trying to keep that nuthouse sort of sane(lol, I can’t believe I just said that)

Web got enough issues over here without foreign rabble rousers. Stay in your lane, Europe.

Maybe he was talking Don Jr; who at least appears to be 2A. It's possible; my father and I wrestled on many conservative topics - he was conservative; but sometimes I still had to educate him on things till he saw the light.

As much as I like Trump and the things he has done for the country...I don't think he is electable.
he certainly is a polarizing figure. As much as I'd love to see him win and rub the leftist's noses in it, I think they'd cheat like you've never seen to prevent that outcome.

IF somehow the right figured out a way to make elections truly secure, and Trump won, the left would riot for another 4 years in protest. I'd rather not see the country burn again despite it not really affecting me out here in the (former) cowfields

DeSantis w/ Noem or whatshisname the NC Lt Governor (Robinson?) would be a great pick too. He could probably bring a formerly under-represented on the right group into the fold. I don't think Candace is a good pick for VP for a few more years

M

Reactions: Familydude
Trump and De Santis don't know how to deal with democrats like David DePape , he knows how to deal with democrats and he's not afraid of getting his hands dirty either.

I’ll do it!
I'm convinced that we'd do just about as well picking some random person off the street and saying 'congrats! You're the POTUS for the next 4 years! Have a good administration.' They can't hose things up as badly as the dementia patient

M

Reactions: kmckinnon
I
I'm convinced that we'd do just about as well picking some random person off the street and saying 'congrats! You're the POTUS for the next 4 years! Have a good administration.' They can't hose things up as badly as the dementia patient

M
I’d be awesome, wearing a star-spangled Tuxedo and drinking Brawndo for the electrolytes and shit!

Last edited:
Its still Trump and they know it. This election was another in a long list of things to try and pry his grip off the good ol boys Republican establishment club. Cant be business as usual with him around. Somehow they now got DeSantis on board to play Judas,. You can bet Ryan, McConnell, Grahm, Romney et al are behind all of this. The new smear battlecry"Trump cost us the midterms he is toxic."In 2016 if they would have just rallied with him and around him they could have had control for decades but they thought it was a fad like the Tea Party so they tried to help take him down. Still trying it seems.

I’m surprised ya’ll in Europe have time to worry about politics in the US right how. Seems like it would take valuable time away from your firewood gathering. Gonna be a long cold winter. Stack it deep! :ROFLMAO:

DE30AD2D-423A-4FD8-A2F0-4AE0F503EA59.jpeg

Tell me why the establishment is united in their hatred against Trump but DeSantis, mostly, gets a pass. When he gets the the same vitriolic hatred leveled at him I may start to pay attention. Am I the only one a little suspicious? Regardless………nobody is voting their way out of this mess.

Its still Trump and they know it. This election was another in a long list of things to try and pry his grip off the good ol boys Republican establishment club. Cant be business as usual with him around. Somehow they now got DeSantis on board to play Judas,. You can bet Ryan, McConnell, Grahm, Romney et al are behind all of this. The new smear battlecry"Trump cost us the midterms he is toxic."In 2016 if they would have just rallied with him and around him they could have had control for decades but they thought it was a fad like the Tea Party so they tried to help take him down. Still trying it seems.
Ryan, McConnell, Grahm, Romney, etc. are part of the swamp. They are compromised. RHINO's. They are treasonist. Nothing will happen with a Red Wave until RHINO's are exposed and dealt with like the Democrats that they are.
The Tea Party was not a fad.....it was a perceived threat and destroyed by the establishment.

Reactions: mtrmn and 338dude
You think Democrats win because they are better at campaigning? 😂
No matter what...something the Democrats probably did better. Call it campaigning, propaganda etc. because somehow the sleepy Biden managed to become president. I personally think Trump had his chance and we know the end of the story...whether the election was stolen as some claim.... I can not judge / I do not know.

But now at the midterms, I don't see a big red wave coming and that kind of surprises me. Even as a European I think your constitution and the second amendment is the best thing.

Would be nice if Europe would handle Ukraine.

You know…..As an American guy and all.

Agreed. Let's face it. The military in Europe is weak for the most part.
Without USA, Putin would be laughing even harder at Europe. It is wrong that US citizens pay taxes with which the US government supports the war of Ukraine/Russia. The problem of Ukraine should be better handled by Europe itself. Now back to topic...

Dear European guy,

We are not voting our way out of this.

Sincerely,
American guy

No matter what happens, no matter how you get out of the crisis. One thing should be clear to all of you. If Biden and the Democrats continue to win elections, and if the next U.S. president is again a Democrat, then the day will come when you can say goodbye to the Second Amendment!

Reactions: 338dude
When you euro peons get rid of Ursula Van Der Lying and the rest of your EU bureaucrat overlords, let us know. You don't even get a chance to get cheated out of elections over there, they just install your overlords without even pretending you have a say.

Back over here, it is blatantly obvious that all we have is an illusion of choice. Sure a few seats went "red", but that was a few rinos here and there. The vampire squid empire is still in control. And they obviously used this election to try and put an end to Trump MAGA. The pundits were up first thing this morning smiling and shilling the end of Trumpism. While the real point was never Trump, it was/is what he represents - a strong, independent, self reliant US. Can't allow that.

I haven’t seen any truly pro 2A “elected officials” in my lifetime. There may be some local guys out there somewhere, but I’ve never seen one. From presidents to dog catchers, non of em are good.

The person that wins the 2024 Presidential Election will not be named Trump.

I like Trump but he brings out the left like Hillary brings out the right.
I think it will take a Conversation of the states to nuter the federal government.

Reactions: 338dude
The winner of the 2024 election is already known.....just not by us.

There is no voting your way out of shit any longer.
There's about 100 ways to game the system and only 50 ways to detect it.
You do not have access to the Dominion machines source code, until that changes it will never be fair.
It should absolutely be open source.
Unless you know what's in there you have no comparator to...well....compare it to.

They have easily gamed at least 50 separate elections, probably more.
And have won every single time.
Senate/House/Gubernor/SecOfState/Mayoral/ you name it.

Where is their benefit to not gaming the system ?

You got it, they will keep at it till forever....because YOU let them.

personally Id like to see trump win if only cause it would make the left loose there mind out right and I think that is funny as hell ,
inside I know de santa 🎅 is a better candidate he's carrying about a ton or more less baggage than trump some times you got to know when to hold em and when to fold em

but as late in the game as the rips are it's time to throw in a hail Mary . they really are playing two different game the dims play to win the rips well they sleep till the 9th inning and pray you will keep sending them more money so they can go back to sleeping .

I've said this before and I'll say it again... The republicans and democrats are the same, just different colors... All they want is to maintain power. Trump has the money, ego and drive and doesn't need their money or approval. That's why he is truly the outsider and is a threat to both parties because he doesn't have to follow their rules to play the game. This is the fundamental reason for the non stop attack on Trump. He threatens them and rocks the boat..... At the end of the day the system, power politicians want nothing to change....just the appearance of change. They only want approved politicians who agree to play by the systems rules to be the chosen ones.

Trump. And I hope he brings back his mouth, mean Tweets and some F bombs.

People seem to forget, he's not the treasonous communist scum that stole a presidential election and overthrew our government.

Last edited:
I've said this before and I'll say it again... The republicans and democrats are the same, just different colors... All they want is to maintain power. Trump has the money, ego and drive and doesn't need their money or approval. That's why he is truly the outsider and is a threat to both parties because he doesn't have to follow their rules to play the game. This is the fundamental reason for the non stop attack on Trump. He threatens them and rocks the boat..... At the end of the day the system, power politicians want nothing to change....just the appearance of change. They only want approved politicians who agree to play by the systems rules to be the chosen ones.
Exactly. When Trump was just a Businessman all the politicians were kissing his ass for campaign donations. Once he won the Presidency and became a threat to the establishment the political elite showed their true colors.

Trump will run unopposed in 2024. No republican with any common sense will run against him. He will win the 2024 election for president.

Since when was Trump electable? And why all of a sudden is everyone wondering if Trump is worth voting for? I’m hearing the same thing from friends local here.

I hope Trump wins because he is willing to hold foreign leaders’ feet to the fire. His 2A stance sucks but the judges he put in place seem to be a long term win on they (I hope).

I wish Desantis would have stayed quiet until Trump dunked on everyone again in 2024 but I’m sure there’s a reason he’s being heard so clearly now.

Old sleepy Joe, sadly will complete this term and a second term. Our country is already in a state most have never seen.

It will continue to crumble and they will still vote for "free shit".

The working class will have about 70% of their paychecks taxes to support all the people just sitting around.

This will be the "new normal" for the United States.......

Doc