• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Desert Tactical 7WSM SRS Covert

Re: Desert Tactical 375 Cheytac

After I get this KAC SR25EC paid off and the integrally suppressed Ruger Mk2 for my wife, this rifle is at the top of the list. I'd like one each in .50BMG and .375Cheytac, which consequently, are the only two calibers currently available for it. Probably go with the USO 3.2-17 and an Atlas bipod, along with the AAC Cyclops suppressor for .50BMG (unless there is a better one I'm unaware of, and there probably is).

You should put up more pictures of that baby! Show it off! My biggest burning question is, how does that trigger work? How does it feel? How does the .375 shoot? And accuracy? That .375 should be a tack driver of the highest degree! Do tell, tell more!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Strykervet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After I get this KAC SR25EC paid off and the integrally suppressed Ruger Mk2 for my wife, this rifle is at the top of the list. I'd like one each in .50BMG and .375Cheytac, which consequently, are the only two calibers currently available for it. Probably go with the USO 3.2-17 and an Atlas bipod, along with the AAC Cyclops suppressor for .50BMG (unless there is a better one I'm unaware of, and there probably is).

You should put up more pictures of that baby! Show it off! My biggest burning question is, how does that trigger work? How does it feel? How does the .375 shoot? And accuracy? That .375 should be a tack driver of the highest degree! Do tell, tell more! </div></div>

Just a heads up. That is a SRS Covert with a 26" 7WSM barrel installed. My hunting rifle. I have swapped it up a lil bit since I sent them the pic. Now I have the scope mounted in the standard position with the new quick detach butt pad spacer system. Now I can pull off the iWitness and take all the spacers off in a matter of seconds and run it as a conventional rifle.

Trigger is a great thing. No other bullpup on the market that I have ever felt compares. I run all of mine at 2.5-3 lbs.

.375 Cheytac with Desert Tactical Munitions ammo shoots extremely well. Sub minute at 2000 yards is quite easy. Not all day every day, but has been done multiple times. Customers are very happy with it.

Here is a link to a shoot we did a few weeks ago:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3753953

I think that should show you the capability of the weapon system.

Russ @ DTM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MINITS iWitness</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1shot2kill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i would like to see some iphone thru the scope video </div></div>

2 here: http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3753209#Post3753209

Another here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_xi2ebhBHE

The bullet trace is awesome! </div></div>

The footage and pics you get from this setup looks pretty damn good. I really like how clear that elk kill is through the spotter. Wouldn't mind having one to film some shooting that's for sure.

I thought that rifle looked familiar, my first thought "thats not a .375"
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ColdBoreMiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought that rifle looked familiar, my first thought "thats not a .375"
smile.gif
</div></div>

Yeah, Russ already scolded me
blush.gif

I got a demo of this system from Russ @ SHOT. Looking through a Hensoldt 20-60 spotter, at night,in a parking lot we could see in hotel windoows pefectly. All I can say is amazing. Can't wait to get one and make some PDog flight videos. Great Piece of Equiptment

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tucson Dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got a demo of this system from Russ @ SHOT. Looking through a Hensoldt 20-60 spotter, at night,in a parking lot we could see in hotel windoows pefectly. All I can say is amazing. Can't wait to get one and make some PDog flight videos. Great Piece of Equiptment </div></div>

Haha, sounds pretty creeper Dave. I have the pictures though, lol.

That thing is awesome! Any news when they might have Nightforce adapters?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MarshalTex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That thing is awesome! Any news when they might have Nightforce adapters? </div></div>

MINITS iWitness Nightforce adapters? We have them in stock!