• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Desert Tactical Arms Steath (Pics added)

Guns4570

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2005
Kansas City MO
Well, I picked up the SRS and 308 barrel at the FFL today. 338 conversion will show up in a week or two. Waiting on glass thats due in 3-4 weeks. Very cool rifle can't wait to get some time behind it.
DTASRS001.jpg

DTASRS002.jpg

DTASRS003.jpg

DTASRS004.jpg

Re: Desert Tactical Arms Steath Arrived

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: badkarma85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This post is no good without pics
smile.gif
</div></div>

2nded, let's see this baby.

Ok will try to get some pics tonight. I will say the design is incredible adn the trigger...well lets just say the bullpup having heavy bad triggers is now an urban legend with this trigger its unreal the way it breaks.

would also like to see some pics and also some pricing for the dillon stuff please, guns.............

Ok Pics added...I am over due on Dillon...so getting busy on that.

I cannot believe you waited that long and then didn't have glass ready for it. Bad Daddy!

Welcome to the club, man. I love mine more every day, and twice when I get to shoot it.

Ratbert, decided to upgrade the glass to a Heritage at the last minute. So thats the reason for the empty scope mount.

Guns4570,
We had Premier Heritage 3-15x scopes in stock, you should have let us know and we would have mounted one up for you.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SURGE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you guys are killing me...
congrats! </div></div>

Im right there with you. I was told mine will not be due till July/August so these pics at least ease the wait lol

I dont think very cool quite covers it. Damn this economy and my life decisions.

The more I hold and shoulder this weapon, I can feel some real genius in it. I may buy a 2nd one just to have one platform to use for all my shooting with lots of barrels. This platform just fits the body so nice and the trigger is great on mine.