• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Desert Tactical SRS. What color?

Vette447

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2009
Oklahoma
I have a Desert Tactical SRS ordered that should be headed my way in this next batch of rifles. I currently have it ordered in all black but I am starting to waver some on the color. I know I want to leave the receiver and rails black but I am debating swapping to Tan stock panels. What do you guys think? Are there positives/negatives to the different colors aside from personal preference. Pictures of your rifles always help (and make us drool as well).
smile.gif

Thanks,
Vette

Re: Desert Tactical SRS. What color?

Thanks Guns, I saw your picture the other day and it is part of what got me to questioning my choice to go all black.

id paint the stocks pink cuz thats camo at night and it just looks hot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">id paint the stocks pink cuz thats camo at night and it just looks hot. </div></div>

Well, that is a new angle I haven't thought of. Haha

I like all the colors, I favor the two tone schemes with tan or OD green though and I run one color for a bit then change out the stock panels when I get sick of it, right now my main demo gun has tan stock panels on it. We have a handfull of receivers being annodized OD green right now so wish us luck that they come back looking great we will put pictures up when we get them back.

same way you shoot it strong side. but when shooting left handed you do have to lift your head a bit when cycling the bolt.

Well, I officially changed my order to Coyote Tan for the stock panels. It should look really sharp (just like the one above). From talking to Melissa, it sounds like we may start seeing these things in a few weeks or so.
smile.gif