• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Desert Tech 300 Norma conversion kit (SAC barrel)

ChadL

Learning.
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Lincoln, NE
Hello.....for sale is my 300 Norma setup for my Desert Tech srs A1, gen2. The kit includes the barrel, bolt and magazine. The barrel was made by SAC, it's 27" long, 1:8 twist, threaded 5/8x24, cerakote is graphite black, and includes thread protector. The bolt and magazine were purchased through Desert Tech. The barrel, bolt, and magazine were purchased brand new by me. I have put exactly 15 rounds through this conversion. The finish on the barrel looks great...only one spot where the cerakote has been rubbed off. I have included a picture so you can see.

I would like $1,250 shipped. Paypal f&f is preferred. If the buyer would like I can include the Insite Arms Heathen brake for another $50 (very nice brake).

300 Norma Barrel.jpg
300 Norma Barrel.jpg
300 Norma Barrel2.jpg
300 Norma Barrel3.jpg
300 Norma Barrel4.jpg

Screamer of a deal! I'd be all over this if I didn't already have a 300NM kit.
Great fast twist for the new Sierra 230.
Someone swoop this up!

Reactions: deersniper
Ya im gonna be selling a barrel or two to justify this purchase haha. Anybody want a sac 7saum barrel lol