• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Desert Tech .308 Barrel Only (with barrel extension and brake) 22" $700 shipped

LunaCustomGuns

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2018
Utah
www.lunacustomguns.com
Good morning! I sold my DT chassis and (I thought) all of my conversion kits last year. I was cleaning out my safe and found this guy lurking in a dark corner!

Great condition! Used, probably around 1500 rounds through it, all factory ammo. Crown, threads, chamber, rifling all look great! Barrel extension also in great condition. This is an older version from before DT started messing with metal coatings so had great lock up and zero head spacing issues, smooth as butter.

For those that don't know, this is a factory DT barrel manufactured in Europe by Lothar Walther. Their .308 barrels are robust, and well known to go well over 10,000 rounds before starting to open up.

The price is $700 shipped, though I am negotiable and open to trades. I think DT lists their barrels at $1200 new.

Thanks for looking!

Also, its incredibly hard to get good pictures of a barrel with a crappy old iphone, FYI. The specs seen inside the barrel are dust. There isn't a spec of rust on this thing. Also, if you are local to Utah and want to pick it up I will knock $25 off the price.