• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Desert Tech 6.5PRC Barrel and Mag

Whiskeywater1

Private
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2017
Texas
Selling a Desert Tech 6.5 PRC barrel and new Short Action Customs' 6-round modified magazine. $1100 shipped for both. Not willing to part out for now. The magazine alone is $180+ tax and shipping from Short Action Customs, if you are able to ever find it instock.

Barrel Details:
  • 24" 1:7 twist, spiral flute, 5/8" thread
  • by ES Tactical
  • Bought from another member on here last year, but never got a chance to use it and now need to sell it to free up funds for less fun life events. Zero rounds down the barrel, according to the previous owner.
I'll post pictures tomorrow when I get back home from work. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

I know it's a long shot, no pun intended, since you haven't been on in months, but if this is still available and you would be interested in splitting them up, I would take the magazine

yes it is. Its just the barrel and mag, so no bolt or muzzle break. But it is drop in ready other than that. Adding some pictures here also. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Attachments

• IMG_3741.jpg
    IMG_3741.jpg
    813.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3742.jpg
    IMG_3742.jpg
    656.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3743.jpg
    IMG_3743.jpg
    826.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3744.jpg
    IMG_3744.jpg