• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Desert tech aftermarket buttpad-SOLD

KrondoUSA

Private
Minuteman
May 20, 2017
Susanville
Hello, up for sale is the last part of my desert tech I’ll be parting out. It is a aftermarket buttpad for the desert tech srs. Fits exactly like the standard buttpad but with the extra padding. Not to sure of manufacturer as it came with the rifle on a trade. I will post better photos later this week when I have the time asking SOLD. Thank you for looking and god bless!

Attachments

• 35302F3B-9411-486C-A202-810B96D89C8C.jpeg
    35302F3B-9411-486C-A202-810B96D89C8C.jpeg
    347.5 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Reactions: bachelorjack
Hello, up for sale is the last part of my desert tech I’ll be parting out. It is a aftermarket buttpad for the desert tech srs. Fits exactly like the standard buttpad but with the extra padding. Not to sure of manufacturer as it came with the rifle on a trade. I will post better photos later this week when I have the time asking $250 shipped. Thank you for looking and god bless!
SPF to surferjoe

Last edited:
Hello Rob, that number is correct but like I said in our prior messages I wont be able to get back to you until today. Ive tried calling twice. Give me a ring when you get the chance. Also, please remove my phone number from this public post please.

Last edited: