• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Desert Tech DT SRS A2 Magazines and Barrels

Wanting To Buy

CasperTheFriendlyGhost

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 19, 2023
Traveling
Hi!

I'm looking for additional small caliber and large caliber Desert Tech Magazines. Either the short, or the tall, let me know what you may have and what price and maybe we can work something out. :) I got a few on a good deal from Bison Tactical, but just looking to round out what I have.

I'm also interested in potentially picking up some other barrels to try out some other calibers; not looking to spend retail or near retail. I'm just looking for things that are inexpensive (relative to new) so that I can try out some calibers I don't have yet without committing to a big resource drain. Barrels must be at least 22" long and not shot out please. :) I don't know what calibers I might be interested in, so just tell me what you have! Desert Tech or Aftermarket Barrels are both great. Some that I would be interested in trying would be 300PRC, 338NM and 338LM.

Lastly, I'm looking for fancy aftermarket barrels, if it's new or near new would be best, specifically in 6.5cm, .308, 300NM. Maybe 338LM or 338NM. I sadly missed some great deals at ES Tactical on some Proof Carbon ones and I'm still kicking myself.

Thank you so much! And please, I can't stress enough, I'm mostly looking for deals, and I totally understand if that isn't something you're interested in, but please don't get frustrated with me! :ROFLMAO: 😅

If you're looking for Proof Carbon barrels, give me a shout. We have .223, 22 Creed, 6 Creed, 6.5 Creed, 6.5 PRC, 7 PRC, 28 Nosler, .308, .300 WM, .300 PRC, 300 Norma, .338 LM in various lengths on the shelf. I'm not fire selling anything, but if you wanted to purchase a few barrels, I can help you out on the price along with a discount on some mags and bolts if you need them.

i have a 6xc barel as well as a .223A.I conversion with magazine and bolt head from SAC if those are anything you are interested in. might have some extra mags available as well.