• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRDRIVER

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 18, 2005
    SLC, UT
    We have every color (Black, Black/FDE, Black/ODG, FDE, Tungsten/BLK, and ODG) and caliber combination (50 BMG, 416 Barrett, 408 CT, 375 CT) HTI in stock.

We also have Elite Iron DT 375 suppressors, optics, mounts, cases, bipods, etc.

Contact us for your DT needs and ask for your Snipers Hide Pricing.

Attachments

• IMG_2695.jpeg
      IMG_2695.jpeg
      548.4 KB · Views: 426
    Rob,
    Thanks for the Sweet Deal on a New Desert Tech HTI in 50 BMG. I appreciate that you went Above and Beyond for checking out the system and making sure that it was issue free and everything was aligned properly. I also appreciate you getting it shipped out on a 30 minutes notice.

Buy with confidence with Rob at Black Rifle Works, LLC

Rob,
    Thanks for the Sweet Deal on a New Desert Tech HTI in 50 BMG. I appreciate that you went Above and Beyond for checking out the system and making sure that it was issue free and everything was aligned properly. I also appreciate you getting it shipped out on a 30 minutes notice.

Buy with confidence with Rob at Black Rifle Works, LLC
    Thanks! Glad we could help you with your HTI purchase.

Reactions: secondofangle2
    Every Caliber option and Color available. Including ODG and BLK/ODG.

Picked up an ODG HTI from Rob on the 11th. He is knowledgeable and extremely personable, wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Reactions: PRDRIVER
    In stock. All color options. Let us help you put together an SRS build. Message us for Snipers Hide pricing.

How much does the 50 BMG HTI with the Proof Research barrel weigh?
    We have not done a 50 Proof Carbon barrel yet. If it’s similar to the 375 it would be at least 2 lbs lighter. Not sure I’d want to take 2lbs off a 20 lb 50 BMG, but to each their own. That said, we will probably do a small run of carbon 50’s next year.

Last edited:
    Let us help you with your Desert Tech needs.

Attachments

• IMG_3075.jpeg
      IMG_3075.jpeg
      556.5 KB · Views: 94
    In Stock. All color options. Let us help you put together an HTI build. Message us for Snipers Hide pricing.