• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Sale Desert Tech SRS A-1 308 and 6.5CM barrels, tools and cases, ultimate set up-PRICE DROP

Tack425

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 19, 2011
    California
    Gentlemen,

Looking to sell my left handed DT SRS A-1 with 6.5CM (210rds on it) and 308 (122rds on it) factory barrels and factory brakes, upgraded bolt knob and factory bolt knob included. Included is a DT SRS soft case and pelican case with DT foam cutout. Three short action mags(only one used), two 6rd and one 10rd mag, Hoptic 2 rd holder and a Hoptic cheek pad installed and one new in package. Unused DT factory tool kit in case and factory rifle box. Essentially everything that comes with the DT and so much more.

NF F1 scope, rings, bubble level and bi pod not included, but can work a deal if wanted. Not looking to split up the package.

Please send me a PM with questions and I will respond ASAP. I am happy to send additional pics to real buyers and pics of groups shot with the barrels. In the meantime stay safe and carry on gentlemen.

$5000 shipped to you

IMG_8924.jpegIMG_8925.jpegIMG_8926.jpegIMG_8927.jpegIMG_8928.jpegIMG_8929.jpegIMG_8928.jpegIMG_8930.jpegIMG_8931.jpegIMG_8932.jpeg

Last edited:
    Not looking to split up the package right now.
    As for trades would be other switch barrel rifles namely AXMC (plus cash on my end)

If you change your mind and are willing to split up the package shoot me a PM. I might be interested in the 6.5 barrel and a mag.

I’ll have to get back to you on it. I am currently deployed to the El Dorado and should be back next Saturday. I’ll send you a PM then. Hope that is ok

Thank you! It’s a fantastic set up only selling because the spousal unit is on me to move it.