• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Desert Tech SRS-A1 Aluminum Picatiny Rails

orkan

Primal Rights, Inc.
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Oct 27, 2008
    South Dakota, USA
    www.primalrights.com
    We are going to do a small run of our aluminum picatiny rails for the A1 handguard. I'd like to get an idea of the quantity we need to make, so please post in this thread for how many you will want and we'll get them activated on our shopping cart for purchase later when they are ready.

This is a special run, based on demand... so we will only make as many as we have committed buyers for. If you don't hop in this thread and indicate how many you want, don't expect to just be able to come buy "extras" later, because this rail is for the SRS-A1 handguard, which has long since been discontinued.

The rails:
    lUWAcu5l.jpg

-----------

We are going to do a small run of our aluminum picatiny rails for the A1 handguard. I'd like to get an idea of the quantity we need to make, so please post in this thread for how many you will want and we'll get them activated on our shopping cart for purchase later when they are ready.

This is a special run, based on demand... so we will only make as many as we have committed buyers for. If you don't hop in this thread and indicate how many you want, don't expect to just be able to come buy "extras" later, because this rail is for the SRS-A1 handguard, which has long since been discontinued.

The rails:
    lUWAcu5l.jpg

-----------

I'd be in for 2

I would like 3
    Thanks for taking the time to make these.

Will these work on a covert? How about their 50?

How much are we talking for these?

Probably in for 2, or more if they fit my other rifles.

Will these work on a covert? How about their 50?

How much are we talking for these?

Probably in for 2, or more if they fit my other rifles.
    Yes. If it's an HTI with the modular handguard, or an SRS-A1 or A1 Covert... it'll work.

It won't work on early SRS's such as gen1 or gen2, and it won't work on early HTI's either... as they all have quad rails already.

It also will not work with the new MLOK handguard on the SRS-A2.

I have no idea what that picture is of… the product we sold and will provide in this batch is pictured above in the OP.
    Thanks I should have looked more closely , the one I have is different some kind soul sold it to me it fits just in front of a RRS arca on a A1 covert

Talked to a buddy, I would be in for 2 more. So, rust4brains in for a total of 5.

There's enough interest here to get a Pre-Order going. Thanks guys!

No returns. No refunds. No chargebacks.
    We will accept orders until Monday Oct. 11th... and then close the pre-order and begin production based on the orders we have at that time for the exact number of rails that have been ordered. Will take a few weeks to get them finished, depending on material delivery timeline. We will need at least 50 total rails ordered to honor the price listed. Looks like we have more than enough in the thread for that presently.

We will process your order as soon as time allows after the 11th when the pre-order closes. However, you will not receive the rails until after they are created and that time period is heavily affected by the material supply chain, which is a chaotic mess right now.

I want to be really clear about this:
    You decide how many you want, you order and check out and pay your money, then you sit and wait patiently until we are done making them and get them shipped out. You don't get to demand a refund. You don't get to do a chargeback. You don't get to call 10 times asking about when its going to be done. It's a special run of parts, being done for a discontinued product, that attaches to a different companies also discontinued product, specifically for this community, based on repeated requests.

I want to make sure everyone that orders fully understands and accepts that. Understand that this will take some time to complete and that we will absolutely deliver, but can not give an ETA on when it will be finished. We will not waste time, and we will make every effort to complete this run as fast as we can. Though we will not tolerate people that do not understand the concept of "NO ETA." If you disagree with this policy, simply do not order.

Reactions: HenryTheAce
    2 paid for. Thanks Greg.
    7... 7 rails ordered. lol 43 to go.

Also, I noticed that our website is being pretty heavy handed on the shipping for small items. Looking into that... but I think regardless of what you checkout for, we'll probably do a flat rate shipping option for these little rails. So even though you check out with a big shipping fee, we'll end up around $7-10 for shipping most likely. We'll pass through actual shipping when we process your orders.

Glad I saw the post about getting an order in by the weekend!! My 5 are ordered!!

sure

We're not even close to 50.

I can still run them for you guys if you want, but they will be quite expensive.

You guys want me to wait a few days and see if more orders come in?

Reactions: orkan
    We're not even close to 50.

I can still run them for you guys if you want, but they will be quite expensive.

You guys want me to wait a few days and see if more orders come in?
    Not a problem