• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Desert Tech SRS A1

leahy151

Private
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2022
Utah
Hey guys, just picked up an SRS A1. Had a bunch of parts left over from the previous one I had but looks like it’s been misplaced so I’m after a 338 conversion, 308 bolt and some mags. Or if anyone knows if the A2 parts are compatible with the A1??

Hey guys, just picked up an SRS A1. Had a bunch of parts left over from the previous one I had but looks like it’s been misplaced so I’m after a 338 conversion, 308 bolt and some mags. Or if anyone knows if the A2 parts are compatible with the A1??

All this stuff is available from desert tech. Yes, many of the parts are interchangeable with the A2.

Reactions: leahy151
All this stuff is available from desert tech. Yes, many of the parts are interchangeable with the A2.
Thanks. Tried calling on Thursday but got no answer and don’t see anything for the a1 left on their site so figured I’d bring the question here before I ordered

Thanks. Tried calling on Thursday but got no answer and don’t see anything for the a1 left on their site so figured I’d bring the question here before I ordered

A few years ago with the introduction of the A2 they said they would be maintaining parts for the A1 for a period of five years. We’re still in that window. It’s my understanding that a conversion kit for an A2 will drop right into an A1.

A1 conversion kits regularly come up for sale in the classifieds here.

Check out the commercial sales section as well, we have a couple of dealers here on the Hide that could answer your questions and sell you the appropriate parts if needed.