• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Desert Tech SRS A2 6.5 CM & .223 SAC conversion Minox ZP5

panhndl

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2009
Guymon, OK
www.hitchok.com
IMG_6108.JPG
IMG_6109.JPG
IMG_6110.JPG
IMG_6111.JPG

As the title states. I have a DT SRS A2 chassis with an ES Tactical 22.5" (I think) 6.5 Creedmoor barrel, bolt and 1 magazine. I also have a Short Action Customs .223 conversion 26" (I think) with a bolt and 1 magazine. The 223 barrel is cerakoted green and fluted. The glass is a Minox ZP5 5-25x56 MR4 and the mount is an American Rifle Company M10 QD-L. I have removed the plastic bolt knob from both bolts and replaced with knurled aluminum ones which are a lot better.

I have not gone down to my log books to count rounds but I would guess that the 6.5 is around 6-800 rounds and the 223 is 2-400 rounds. Both barrels are very accurate. I will consider breaking up the package. I will not sell the 223 conversion separately unless or until the chassis is sold. The Case Club case will go with the chassis. I have the original box for the rifle, as well.

New would be over $11,000.

Whole package $7750 plus we'll need to discuss shipping. I'm willing to share some of the costs up to $100.

Last edited:
FYI- there is a scammer using a name very close to panhndl (I think he is using a capital “i” on the last letter instead of a lower case “L”. Check how long anyone that messages you has been on the forum. Better yet, message me directly from this ad instead of responding to a message.

If this does end up being split up, I'd be interested in the .223 conversion (I know there's a long line in front of me) and any 6.5/.308 mags, especially 10 rounders.

If I didn't already have a DT SRS A2, I'd be launching myself at this, such a good deal.

Reactions: panhndl