• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Desert Tech SRS-A2 Carbon fiber rail (price drop) $200 each

Jrtex

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 14, 2018
CT
For sale is my custom Desert Tech SRS-A2 carbon fiber rail. Can accept integral suppressors with a 1.5” OD
$200 each
I have tons of them available.
They are 3.5-4 oz lighter than OEM, (you can feel the deference free shooting the rifle)
Much more sturdy, very little play when weight is put on the barrel pushing down. (increasing off the bipod accuracy in my testing)
Much nicer to hold, especially when it is cold.

IMG_6607.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6662.jpeg
    IMG_6662.jpeg
    707.4 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_6984.jpeg
    IMG_6984.jpeg
    510.1 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_6985.jpeg
    IMG_6985.jpeg
    598 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
So you can fit an omega 300 under it on a 16.5 in barrel?

The omega 300 fits, but it is close making contact the with rail under recoil. (see photos below)
You could try shaving the top side of the rail to get more clearance.
These rails are ALOT more sturdy and move very little compared to the OEM rail. I have also recorded better accuracy off the bipod. My same handloads went for .3moa 3 shot groups down to .15 moa
It’s also just a lot better feeling when handling the gun.

Attachments

• IMG_6989.jpeg
    IMG_6989.jpeg
    436.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_6988.jpeg
    IMG_6988.jpeg
    360 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
I did this to one of the rails to fit larger cans. If you are interested in it. DM me. Getting photos of an 18” 6.5 cm with a Dilligent defense enticer S (1.625”) OD inside of it hopefully Wednesday.

As of now, this is the only option for these rifles if you want a full length rail with a suppressed covert A2.

Attachments

• IMG_7055.jpeg
    IMG_7055.jpeg
    808.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_7056.jpeg
    IMG_7056.jpeg
    814.9 KB · Views: 62
I'll DM you. I'll check which barrels I'd want to run with suppressors. My KG R30 is actually 1.75 I think so Im breaking the rules again haha. R6.5 works fit though... And I have a 18.5in 6.5cm barrel too.

Reactions: Jrtex
I'll DM you. I'll check which barrels I'd want to run with suppressors. My KG R30 is actually 1.75 I think so Im breaking the rules again haha. R6.5 works fit though... And I have a 18.5in 6.5cm barrel too.
My non-modified rail would be perfect for the 18" 6.5cm with the R6.5. To fit the R30, would need to trim off the top.

Howdy jrtex,

Any chance these are the same handguard?
The stated inside diameter is different from what you measured, but I can't imagine too many carbon a2 handguards are floating about

Howdy jrtex,

Any chance these are the same handguard?
The stated inside diameter is different from what you measured, but I can't imagine too many carbon a2 handguards are floating about
yes that is me.

I'd take and A1 version, also. Willing to pay top dollar for the weight reduction.

Do not buy from this guy. He will take your money and not ship giving excuses. Total scam.
WHAT? You never messaged me after saying you will take one. I never sold you anything. Are you sure somone didnt make an account using my name and then message you?
someone tried that with me for a 6.5 cm barrel. send me the screen shots of the messages you had and of the actual profile.

Do not buy from this guy. He will take your money and not ship giving excuses. Total scam.
someone has been on the hide making fake profiles with the EXACT user name and messaging people pretending to be the one selling the item.
I commented on a guy named PANDT (or somthing like that selling an A2, with multiple barrels saying i will take his 6.5 CM barrel) withing a few minutes i got a DM by somone named PANDT. He asked how much i wanted to pay for it. i low balled him, expecting a counter offer. he said its yours. i found that suspicious. Clicked on his profile and he had made the account like 2hrs prior. with no reviews. i go to the orginal posting accounts page and it shows he had like 20+ positive reviews ect, and was a member since like 2009.

sounds like somthing like that most likely happend. Prove it to me that is what happend, and i will hook you up. with a rail.

someone has been on the hide making fake profiles with the EXACT user name and messaging people pretending to be the one selling the item.
I commented on a guy named PANDT (or somthing like that selling an A2, with multiple barrels saying i will take his 6.5 CM barrel) withing a few minutes i got a DM by somone named PANDT. He asked how much i wanted to pay for it. i low balled him, expecting a counter offer. he said its yours. i found that suspicious. Clicked on his profile and he had made the account like 2hrs prior. with no reviews. i go to the orginal posting accounts page and it shows he had like 20+ positive reviews ect, and was a member since like 2009.

sounds like somthing like that most likely happend. Prove it to me that is what happend, and i will hook you up. with a rail.
Wow. Sadly looks like my bad. They created a JRTEX. (note the extra period at the end.) and direct messaged me. That is something Sniper's Hide needs to get on as that should not be allowed!

Happened to me over the weekend. They sent me a PM after I posted I would take an item. The PM profile looked exactly like the OP profile, except I didn’t look closely enough and missed the period …. They gave me a bogus PP FF address and I sent them my money. Total scam.

If the rail is still available, I would be interested. Is shipping to Germany possible?