• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD◇Desert Tech SRS Covert (A1) 16" .308 BARREL, AREA 419 Sidewinder Universal Mount & Cap

Rogerthatout

Private
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2017
I purchased this barrel in 2016 as an original part to my DTS. I probably have few hundred rounds through this barrel, but I only used it for 1 season because I quickly moved into a 26" for PRS Matches.

The pictured area 419 universal mount for sidewinder and thread cap is NOT INCLUDED in the sales unless you want to buy that and those parts would sell for 50% off retail if you want them.

DT-SRS-CK-CAR
Desert Tech Covert 308 Win 16in barrel1:8 twist

Barrel alone $600
Area 419 Universal adapter 50% off retail
Area 419 Thread Cap 50% off retail
Screenshot_20200801-213556_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200801-213535_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20200801-213829_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
@Farmerbrown32 you can have it...I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to sneak my 1 3/8 diameter suppressor under the full length handguard...just measured, and I'm about an 8th of an inch off :(

It would look really cool with a suppressor under the handguard!

@Farmerbrown32 you can have it...I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to sneak my 1 3/8 diameter suppressor under the full length handguard...just measured, and I'm about an 8th of an inch off :(

It would look really cool with a suppressor under the handguard!
Yeah you're gonna need a pretty skinny and long suppressor to get that under the handguard.

I have advocated for a suppressor ready handguard for my DTs though, its the only thing missing!

I already sent the funds...worked out a deal to get a covert handguard with the barrel.