• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Desert Tech Year End Sale

PRDRIVER

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 18, 2005
    SLC, UT
    I was just informed of a last minute, year end DT special. 10% off SRS Chassis, SRS Conversion Kits, HTI Chassis and HTI Conversion kits through the end of the year. We have all variations in stock at our shop. Some of the hunting variation conversion kits (very light profiled barrels) are discounted significantly more than 10%. I'll throw in free shipping as well.

MDRX forward eject in .223 and/or .308 are 15% off. We have many variations in stock. If we don't have it, we can typically pick it up from DT in a day.

I'll also offer the same 10% deal on SRS rifles with our Proof Conversion Kits.

I wish there was more notice, but if you've been on the fence this is a great time to pick up a DT.

Shoot me a message with any questions.

Reactions: Jacobward48
    Bump - Prices are good through the end of the year. It's a great time to get a DT rifle with these prices.