• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Desert warrior products?

para72

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2013
gig harbor wa.
Has anyone else had issues with these people? I placed an order on 8/30/14, money was taken from my acc. On 9/2/14. I did receive a confirmation email on the 3rd, nothing since. Tried calling and have sent 3 email to witch I've gotten zero response.
What should my next move be?

If it isnt there by monday afternoon Id call them once more then call the credit card co. Delays are understandable but non communication is not.

yeah a phone call would help. I had an issue once with a company when I waited over 2 week. They told me that because I went thru usps it was my fault because it would go through usps to their place from where they get it from because they were out of stock (which they did not notify me of) and it would.

So snail mail to their place, snail mail to my place.

Well I checked. It was in THEIR other place in the same city. And they mailed it across the city to another location AFTER I had called and then "convientantly' express mailed it to me because they were so outstanding.

Thanks for your insight! I will give it until Monday, then call my credit card Co. And go from their......

I had to file a dispute with my bank to get my money back from them. Placed order that said it was in stock. It wasn't. They were quick to charge my debit card. I emailed them 2 weeks after the order to learn that it wasn't in stock. I cancelled the order and was told it could take 2 weeks for the credit to appear. 3 weeks later, nothing. I called and they said they would put in the request for the refund. I said, "you don't understand, I cancelled it 3 weeks ago and have not seen the credit." They said, "ok, give it a couple weeks and see if it shows up cause it takes us about 2 weeks to process a refund". Now keep in mind it took about 5 minutes to process my order but 2 weeks to refund!!!!
So, being the patient and nice guy that I am, I waited again like an idiot. 2 weeks, nothing. I called again and told them I was going to the bank to dispute the charges. They told me no need to do that. They would put a rush on my refund. I didn't fall for it this time. Went to the bank that day and had a refund 2 days later.
Good luck. they will never see anymore of my business and they know that.

Desert Warrior Products Review - Ammunition & Reload ...
Better Business Bureau: Start With Trust® › … › ammunition & reload equipment & supplies
BBB's Business Review For Desert Warrior Products that includes background information, consumer experience, BBB Accreditation status, BBB Rating, customer reviews ...

I had to file a dispute with my bank to get my money back from them. Placed order that said it was in stock. It wasn't. They were quick to charge my debit card. I emailed them 2 weeks after the order to learn that it wasn't in stock. I cancelled the order and was told it could take 2 weeks for the credit to appear. 3 weeks later, nothing. I called and they said they would put in the request for the refund. I said, "you don't understand, I cancelled it 3 weeks ago and have not seen the credit." They said, "ok, give it a couple weeks and see if it shows up cause it takes us about 2 weeks to process a refund". Now keep in mind it took about 5 minutes to process my order but 2 weeks to refund!!!!
So, being the patient and nice guy that I am, I waited again like an idiot. 2 weeks, nothing. I called again and told them I was going to the bank to dispute the charges. They told me no need to do that. They would put a rush on my refund. I didn't fall for it this time. Went to the bank that day and had a refund 2 days later.
I'm glad you Finally received a refund!! From my point of view, anyone conducting business online, has NO excuse for not having real time inventory-anything else is a sham-done by con men. Most people wouldn't believe how many on-line businesses are nothing but a phone, a computer and a small-reshipping station. Far tooooo many don't actually stock anything, they charge x amount of customers, place their order, and when they get the goods, ship it out. You are financing their business. Now if their supplier's did the same thing, the house of cards falls apart. When ever I hear, "Sorry, we don't have real time inventory, that's what caused your problem.....". I realize what I'm dealing with. The real "frosting on the cake", is: some of these con artists have a vocal group of Fan Boys! I don't blame you for taking your business else where, thanks for sharing that info with the rest of us, you may have kept others from having the same type of crap happen to them. You'd be surprised how many weak sisters just can't muster the balls to actually name names when they get screwed!

YES THIS!!!! exactly what I'm going through! Thought it was just my luck!

Last edited:
Finally found out why its taking so long. The mold they use to make the peice broke.
Still no excuse for not sending an email to customers waiting for that product.