• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Devcon putty,,,Where?

Re: Devcon putty,,,Where?

Good luck, the nearest place i know is Brownells maybe Midway usa.Houston is a big city but i can never find anything here.if you find it local let me know.

Is grainger open to the public everywhere else? Here in Cali its commercial sales only which means you need to set up an account and have a business or contractors license to make a purchase.
frown.gif

Someone said you could get the 10110 at Tap Plastics on the west coast but have not been able to find any in there yet.

Devcon's website lists several "distributors" here. But the numbers listed seem to be older and some are non working. Ace hardware outlet has it, but having to pay 50% more in shipping isn't acceptable.
I'll keep looking.

Look up an industrial supplier in your area. I got my initial pack from an oil tool supplier in Laurel, MS...30 years ago. With all those type folks around Houston, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding some.

Store epoxy in the house, not the cold shop.
If mixed when below room temp, sometimes it never sets up.