• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Deviant tactical prefit??

Black71

Private
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2017
Idaho
Anybody know of a place that will do a prefit for a deviant tactical? Push feed/recessed bolt nose?

I don't think you will find one.

Because Defiance has so many custom options available for their Deviant actions, there is no one set standard for the Deviant that a gunsmith can go and make a barrel from.

You will have to send it to a gunsmith. The good news though, is that your gunsmith can save your specific action specs, and from that point forward make you "prefits" without having your action in hand.

I didn’t figure but I had seen on a couple different sites people were referring to theirs as prefits. I was hoping, kinda tired of waiting 9 months for my rifle back lol

I didn’t figure but I had seen on a couple different sites people were referring to theirs as prefits. I was hoping, kinda tired of waiting 9 months for my rifle back lol

The Tenacity and Ruckus can have prefits made for them, as they don't have all the custom options of the Deviant. Perhaps they had those actions?

they were talking about deviants...oh well live and learn I spose! If I had it to do over again I think I’d go with the anti x

Bugholes has a barrel for ya...

3 Bugnut barrels... all three are tack drivers!

Here’s the first 2 groups at 500 yards with my last Bugholes barrel...
300 RUM barrel on a Deviant Tactical
050250D3-3CDC-4A35-8B8F-59D4DAA8BD47.jpeg

Reactions: Black71
Sir, I can likely help you, just have your serial number handy
That was damn decent of you. My next barrel will definitely come from bugholes. That’s what I call good customer service. 👍👍

Reactions: Black71