• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Devin Nunes Statement on discovery of Trump team surveillance

Is Nancy Peeeeelosi going to apologize to Donald?

.....and Devin now that you know about it will you be holding more hearings, hearings which will lead to Comey invoking his 5th Amendment protections?

Last edited:
Interesting that deep state released this today. Hmmmm let's see is there anything else in the news to keep this from being the headline on tonight's news, let me think.......

Funny, huh pm. We need a dismantling, big time. The deep state better be looking after the safety of the pres, if anything happens to him, you will see a coming apart. The Trumpkins are a people at the end of their rope as are most of the non Trumpkins.

Maybe it's tin foil hat time, however, what if you start the 'Russian Hacking' rumors to justify the surveillance, then you change the NSA rules so you can share the intel BEFORE you have to mask the names so all your moles throughout the agencies have the intel of how Trump is going to drain the swamp.

I do not think any of this is accidental, none of these actors are stupid. Trump needs to get his people in place quickly, quit getting distracted, and out all of the traitors.

and the only ways its possible is if the likes of Ryan, McCain et al see this as a better alternative to Trump actually draining the swamp.

What Nunes said was very wordy and odd. Best I could make out of it was that there was some 'reverse-targeting' going on. "Oh we're not spying on you, we're spying on the foreign chap who you happen to be talking to." It's a data gathering technique done a lot in the private sector, especially in Big Data analytics where it's possible to surmise who one had dinner/lunch with based on how the checks were split and card data at point of sale etc.

The bigger story here is the fact that the state (not deep, or shallow, just state) is now so armored with data curation and analysis techniques that any ground swell of resistance on a scale can be identified, mapped, targeted and interdicted before the first event has even taken place.

We, rightly, advocate for the 2ndA as a barrier to tyranny, but we should seek a new Amendment based on a right to privacy. Why cannot the pursuit of happiness also be inclusive of privacy? Can one pursue an individual agenda without it? It'd be a great case to hear argued in court IMHO.

GPS in cars, phones, highway cameras, facial recognition, speech recognition. Reminds me of that Gene Hackman movie, "Enemy of the State" I think.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-PLkX05tgj0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Holy shit a post from you I can generally agree with, BTW we already have that ammendment, no need for a new one its called the 4th ammendment. Keep buying ammo. The state and its armor needs needs to be dismantled, hopefully trump crashes it all of it.

What Nunes said was very wordy and odd. Best I could make out of it was that there was some 'reverse-targeting' going on. "Oh we're not spying on you, we're spying on the foreign chap who you happen to be talking to." It's a data gathering technique done a lot in the private sector, especially in Big Data analytics where it's possible to surmise who one had dinner/lunch with based on how the checks were split and card data at point of sale etc.

The bigger story here is the fact that the state (not deep, or shallow, just state) is now so armored with data curation and analysis techniques that any ground swell of resistance on a scale can be identified, mapped, targeted and interdicted before the first event has even taken place.

We, rightly, advocate for the 2ndA as a barrier to tyranny, but we should seek a new Amendment based on a right to privacy. Why cannot the pursuit of happiness also be inclusive of privacy? Can one pursue an individual agenda without it? It'd be a great case to hear argued in court IMHO.

GPS in cars, phones, highway cameras, facial recognition, speech recognition. Reminds me of that Gene Hackman movie, "Enemy of the State" I think.

We have an Amendment for that. Its called the 4th. You are not understanding what happened here. The whole operation hinges on the fact that there was an investigation of Russia conducting an intelligence operation in the US. FISA authorizes surveillance of RUSSIAN foreign agents. The identity and privacy of communication of US CITIZENS is required to be protected. If the recording machines are on the identity and conversation of the US CITIZEN must be protected. A FISA warrant does not allow surveillance of a US CITIZEN and the warrant will be very specific regards who, what and where it is focused. The 4th Amendment specifies this. You should read it and know this.

I tend to doubt there was even a Russian connection but it is being used as a pretext for some really bad things.

If in the course of the investigation of the foreign national reasonable suspicion develops about the US CITIZEN than a specific warrant should be requested and issued. Never should identity been leaked of a US CITIZEN nor should transcripts, recordings or data been saved on the US CITIZEN without a warrant. This is a serious violation. It is only more so as it involved a competing political party which should have driven a reasonable investigator to understand that even more so i's need to be dotted and t's need to be crossed regarding the conduct of the investigation. It seems the exact opposite has happened.

I am an acquaintance with a British expat in my area. He actually runs a 4th Amendment rights site and fights what he calls the Deep State, Fusion Centers and meta data collection. He is also a flaming liberal. He is fun to talk to. We agree on a lot of things, we disagree on a lot of things. My profession is the target of much of what concerns him and I enjoy bursting the bubble of his fears. Im sure he probably thinks Im the exception but he doesn't realize that when I started doing what I do I had concerns similar to his and having found that my fears where way off base Ive stayed doing what Im doing rather than find another career.

Here is his site....
http://warrantless.org/
You and he can enjoy warm beers together (actually that is hitting a stereotype that doesn't exist I very much enjoyed the beers in Britain but Ill take my shots were I can)

I think that Brits that gain citizenship in America are conflicted. You come here for freedom but you think that freedom means the ability to enjoy MORE GOVERNMENT. I think it is because you love your Queens (pun be intended - hint) and you miss the idea of having some "above the people" entity that has been nourished on royal nectar to take care of you. Brits I think for the most part are skeptical of their parliament but the Royals (save for the cost of keeping them) are above the fray.

In the US our govt is parliament. The President is not Royalty and he has no Noblesse Oblige. The whole lot is a threat to you and the sooner you realize that the better.

You didn't come here to make your new home a replica of your old home did you?

I tend to doubt there was even a Russian connection but it is being used as a pretext for some really bad things.

There is a certain 'convenience' to this whole "russian ties" investigation, as it pertains to a narrative of covering tracks for illegally spying on Trump, et. al.

Proven tactic of seedy democrats, everywhere: 'plausible deniability'. The "russian" investigation being rammed down our throats by MSM just happens to offer level of 'deniability',if non-targeted American citizens got "caught up" in the execution of a FISA warrant.

Fact remains, as pmclaine noted above, regardless of WHO was being watched, and WHY, there are laws in place to protect American citizens. Laws which were very obviously broken.

And remember, President Trump was NOT supposed to win! I believe that whomever was involved in this scandal took to the bank that HRC would be in the WH. Nobody expected any of this would require holding up to the level of exposure & scrutiny it is receiving, of late...

There is a certain 'convenience' to this whole "russian ties" investigation, as it pertains to a narrative of covering tracks for illegally spying on Trump, et. al.

Proven tactic of seedy democrats, everywhere: 'plausible deniability'. The "russian" investigation being rammed down our throats by MSM just happens to offer level of 'deniability',if non-targeted American citizens got "caught up" in the execution of a FISA warrant.

Fact remains, as pmclaine noted above, regardless of WHO was being watched, and WHY, there are laws in place to protect American citizens. Laws which were very obviously broken.

And remember, President Trump was NOT supposed to win! I believe that whomever was involved in this scandal took to the bank that HRC would be in the WH. Nobody expected any of this would require holding up to the level of exposure & scrutiny it is receiving, of late...

Certainly makes Obams order opening access to NSA data look suspicious. Why do this at the end of your term, after HRC has lost?

We have an Amendment for that. Its called the 4th. You are not understanding what happened here. The whole operation hinges on the fact that there was an investigation of Russia conducting an intelligence operation in the US. FISA authorizes surveillance of RUSSIAN foreign agents. The identity and privacy of communication of US CITIZENS is required to be protected. If the recording machines are on the identity and conversation of the US CITIZEN must be protected. A FISA warrant does not allow surveillance of a US CITIZEN and the warrant will be very specific regards who, what and where it is focused. The 4th Amendment specifies this. You should read it and know this.

I said as much when I referenced 'reverse-targeting'. That's exactly what you describe above. A pre-text to observe the real target via a patsy/stalking horse.

I think that Brits that gain citizenship in America are conflicted. You come here for freedom but you think that freedom means the ability to enjoy MORE GOVERNMENT. I think it is because you love your Queens (pun be intended - hint) and you miss the idea of having some "above the people" entity that has been nourished on royal nectar to take care of you. Brits I think for the most part are skeptical of their parliament but the Royals (save for the cost of keeping them) are above the fray.

A rather baseless opinion. Personally, I subscribe to the Christopher Hitchens point of view on religion, clintons, royalty and political ideologies. Where he and I parted ways so to speak was on the legitimacy of the Iraq invasion wrt WMDs. What I miss most about the UK are my mates, a decent pint, watching football and rugby in a pub. Royalty... you're having a laugh mate...

In the US our govt is parliament. The President is not Royalty and he has no Noblesse Oblige. The whole lot is a threat to you and the sooner you realize that the better.

To be honest, I don't know what to make of this. I'd say the UK has come to terms with American independence. A cursory investigation into UK politics will inform you that Royalty plays nothing more than a ceremonial part in the governance of the UK. The Queen gives no orders, has no influence and legislates nothing more than her own household. It's a figurehead monarchy. Have you been watching Royals on Netflix?

You didn't come here to make your new home a replica of your old home did you?

Of course not. I've stated, to you directly, that the things you are worried about happening here in the US I observed becoming manifest in the UK. Why would I want that to happen again. Ironically, and not to rehash the discussion, the defense of accusations without the burden of proof was the prerogative of the King... lol.

I am waiting to see if Obama comes back from Indonesia. Strange that he is in a non Extradition Country when this comes out. Likely just a coincidence.

Last I heard he was in Tahiti.

He may know he is in the shit and that would explain his absence/silence but the thing is when will the media realize THEY are in the shit.

Their wedding themselves so solidly to this is inexplicable.

Sure politicians reputations rise and fall as individuals. Even the Dem party will survive, but the media has a special obligation as the unofficial fourth arm of govt.

Media is the pressure relief valve to blow steam before the People have to resort to those other means of redress that the Founders have gifted us.

So much trust to lose, while at the same time so much opportunity for someone to do the right thing and gain more than 15 minutes of fame. Woodward and Bernstein have been riding their investigation to fame for quite awhile.

No young journalist with a shit load of college debt wants to be Woodward and Bernstein on steroids?

Last edited:
Ironic that the committee is giving Nunes shit for telling Trump . Oh yeah he should have told them first not the President . Bullshit I guarantee its more like , why the fuck did you tell him now we're fucked . Even NBC is reporting that there is no evidence to Nunes claims . WTF . HIllary guilty of racketeering , election fraud etc . Proven period and fuckin crickets . Trump wins a fight in a fair manner , the will of the people becomes evident and yet these fuckers are essentially palming the American people in the fuckin face . If the executive order signed by Obozo really did streamline information sharing , declassifying and expanding the base of individuals allowed to view classified materials , the Comey has repeatedly perjured himself and Sessions need to refer charges against him promptly . I mean yester fuckin day . NSA Admiral yeah he gets charged to at least for perjury . Once big dominos start falling someone is gonna sing like a queer full a dick . I mean like Chuck Schumer same thing right .

People forget Nunes went to the media before he went to Trump. There was nothing he hid. He gave a presser outside the Wh than he went in and told Trump what he had just told the media.

I guess seeing real transparency scares DC.

17191400_1453434938009181_1125933445767753163_n.jpg

I think what we will find to be true is straight forward at least at the first level. And it was said months ago. Contact certain foreign heads of state and the phone line get tapped.

If an American get recorded while a foreign national is u Dee surveillance no law has been broken. Now once it is discovered they are supposed to terminate recording and what they do with that info becomes a separate issue.

They FBI bugs a mob boss. I call the mob boss and they get me. I wasn't the one being witetapped.

Trumps people in contact with foreign heads of state who are being watched. They contact them and get caught in the web they weren't being tapped.

Still doesn't remove the question why were you talking to them.

If you want to go back in time and grill past administrations go for it. THEY all have skeletons. I'm amazed how many people by the end of Clinton had forgotten how much shit and the level of investigations reagans group was under for the arms deals.

You can want to burn the Clinton crew at the stake. I wouldn't fight that you were wrong. But this group is a whole other level of crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Is Montgomery the guy that was in the news 6-8 months ago reported as having taken material from NSA than just kind of fell of the radar screen?

Now Nunez is recanting . Reminds me of Iran Contra hearings . I watched and heard the news announcer identify Admiral so n so head of the CIA as he went into the Capitol . Two days later they announced that he died if cancer and had been in Bethesda for weeks . And nobody catches this shit . Really ? Correct me if I'm wrong but the info Nunez got was during a closed door Intel Committee hearing and the briefing to the media followed . So how is testimony from someone at NSA now none existent and not proven . I guess the same as the FISA warrants don't exist .