• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Dexter S6 out tomorrow

Re: Dexter S6 out tomorrow

Big Dexter fan here. I will agree with binder that it is not what it used to be but still better than %90 of what is out there. Definitely be picking up a copy as I don't watch it when it's on TV cause I hate having to wait a week to see the next episode. This way i can watch a new one every night.

Yea the first couple seasons were INSANELY awesome, but as of late it's getting a little stale, or the writing is going down the tube. I didn't see the last half of season 5 but apparently it sucked, and I only watched the first couple episodes of the sixth. Didn't seem horrible, but nothing like the first 4. I'll probably watch them eventually.

I feel the same the first three seasons was the best mostly one and two. Which they had kept James Doakes around I like the way he read Dexter without really knowing. But I do see Dexter growing now into his own person and making chooses I don't think he would have made in the first few seasons.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KHOOKS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I feel the same the first three seasons was the best mostly one and two. Which they had kept James Doakes around I like the way he read Dexter without really knowing. But I do see Dexter growing now into his own person and making chooses I don't think he would have made in the first few seasons.
</div></div>

Doakes was awesome. Him and Masuka are/were the best.

Masuka has one of the dirtiest minds on TV. LOL Headed to pick up the new season at noon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnny Sasaki</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KHOOKS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I feel the same the first three seasons was the best mostly one and two. Which they had kept James Doakes around I like the way he read Dexter without really knowing. But I do see Dexter growing now into his own person and making chooses I don't think he would have made in the first few seasons.
</div></div>

Doakes was awesome. Him and Masuka are/were the best. </div></div>

Does it seem they are trying to recapture Doakes' dynamic in the new detective (mike anderson)?

I can't wait to see what the new found out about people will have to say to each other.

I Recently started watching Dexter and it is a great show. If anybody is looking to catch up on it, or start from the beginning. I have seasons 1-6 on DVD that I recently bought new and have watched once. If interested I would let them go at a fair price. I paid $175.00 for the set and I'll sell them for $75.00 shipped lower 48.

Make sure If you are interested that you PM me!

Thanks Shane