• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing DFW machinist

OLD308

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2018
Looking for a DFW area machinist. Main requirements are the ability to cut, thread, time muzzle devises, bolt knobs, and other quick turnaround jobs. Basic gunsmithing knowledge would be great but not required. Not looking for rifle builder, I have one. Just need someone closer to properly and professionally preform the little stuff we get in in on a regular basic. PM me if interested. Thanks in advance!

I've used a guy named Penty Wheeler out of Royse City (let me know if you want his info), and Scott Weichel in Wylie. I've also had great luck with Morgan at Class 3 for barrel threading; I dunno if he does bolt handles or not.

Last edited:
Might talk to Morgan with Class 3 machining company. He does a ton of threading and I think he does for pens as well. Very reasonably priced as well