• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment DFW Primers & Powder Available

SkyScrapin

Strictly Offensive Kit
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2010
Dallas, TX
strictlyoffensivekit.com
My preference is to sell all of this stuff as a single lot. It is priced below Powder Valley pricing which is where I purchased the vast majority of this stuff. Multiple package of the same product are matching lots. Everything is as it came from the manufacturer, unopened.

I absolutely want to trade for some Trail Boss and anyone with a large jug of that stuff will get priority.

I'm not setup to ship this stuff.

4lb TiteGroup
8lb Varget
8lb H4350
8lb H1000
2lb H4831sc
1lb H50BMG

3,000 CCI #200 LRP
2,000 Federal 215M Magnum LRP
3,000 Tula Magnum SRP (Haven't seen these imported in a while. Harder cup. Great for high pressure 556 stuff.)
1,000 CCI BR4 Match SRP

$2,000 for the lot. (which is under Powder Valley pricing)
Please post "I'll take it" for first consideration. Again, I'm looking for Trail Boss as partial trade.

Thanks,
Preston

IMG_3165.jpeg

Reactions: Oldloser
If you decide to split up any of the primers, I'd be interested. I'm in the DFW area as well.

Second in line, I’m in the DFW area too. I would like the Varget, H1000, H4831SC, H4350, and FG GM215M primers

I'm in DFW and would buy the H4350.